THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Attention Dino Inc, the word "report" has been copyrighted (as concerns forum titles on the WIS digital premises) by GG Enterprises. Please cease and desist using the "r" word and change your thread title immediately. We sincerely hope further legal action need not be taken.

Yours,
Johnson and Associates
8/11/2022 3:08 PM
The Clash was the only band that matters and The Dino Report is the only thread that matters.

Maybe tomorrow the search warrant gets unsealed with inventory.
Who is the mole? The butler?
8/11/2022 4:23 PM
SCUMBAG OF THE DAY

George Lindsey Graham - for agreeing that the FBI plants evidence.

Is scumbag too mild?
maybe POS would be more descriptive.

Can you believe how many of these guys who turned out to be proven scumbags ran for president?
8/11/2022 6:07 PM (edited)
I’m thinking that we can’t have a State of the Union speech again until Trump has safely absconded to Hades. ASAP with the other grand old parasites.
8/11/2022 6:09 PM (edited)
Scumbag of the day needs to be a daily feature. Of course, DJ Trump is the perennial and perpetual scumbag of the day so the focus will be on some other cockroach who deserves the focus.
8/11/2022 6:36 PM
There are 2 now. All I can say is I will take a compliment from everyone. I am a gracious recipient of emulation.
8/11/2022 7:46 PM
Wait, what?! - there are now 3 fans who enjoy it so much they have started their own. The first and the original may never be equaled but the more the merrier.
8/11/2022 7:51 PM
The Secret Service requires applicants to submit to a polygraph test but after they are hired they can never again be asked to take one again.
Have you ever heard of such stupidity?

On the other hand FBI agents must take them every 5 years.

The secret service agents should always have to submit to them if there is good cause.
8/11/2022 8:02 PM
WAPO reporting that Trump took or stole nuclear documents and intercept documents.
He might be in violation of the kind of laws that put some people in the electric chair.

Can you imagine the fuhrer if those documents could assist Russia and if there is evidence that the docs were shared or attempted to share.

Sane people cannot get their head around how an evil idiot like trump could have been elected president.
But when you have a dumb country it is possible.

PS. 10 boxes were taken several months ago and a few days ago another 15 boxes.
Maybe the pee tape was in one of the boxes.
8/11/2022 10:32 PM (edited)
How about the Hunter Biden, general Biden family connection to China news?
8/11/2022 10:27 PM

Hunter Biden and his longtime business partner Eric Schwerin were actively working behind the scenes in 2016 to solicit donations for a top former Biden adviser's congressional campaign while also working on Chinese business deals with the adviser's business partner, according to emails reviewed and authenticated by the Associated Press.

Francis "Fran" Person, who served in the Obama administration as an adviser to then-Vice President Biden and a special assistant to President Obama between 2009 and 2014, left the White House in late July 2014 for an advisory role at the University of South Carolina, his alma mater, before becoming the president of the Harves Group less than six months later in January 2015, according to his Linkedin profile that was deleted within the last three weeks.

Person frequently emailed with Hunter and Schwerin of the now-defunct Rosemont Seneca Partners about business dealings associated with the Harves Group in 2015 and 2016, and he made multiple visits to the White House during that time, including attending a White House holiday reception in December 2015 with Bo Zhang, the Chinese executive who founded the Harves Group and has ties to officials at some of the highest levels of the Communist Party of China.

8/11/2022 10:35 PM
It is better not to elevate fools by bringing them to your table.
Silence is the best response to mentally mangled mantras.
8/11/2022 10:38 PM
Hunter for president! Long live the Biden dynasty!
8/11/2022 10:40 PM
Even in my thread there are some posts that I see but don’t read and go right past.
Maybe others might read and respond but you can sing until the cows come home
and I won’t read your irrelevant nonsense nor the pleas of the cannibalistic human underground dwellers, whenever they can be found.
I am not referring to anyone in particular of course.
8/11/2022 10:45 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/11/2022 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Even in my thread there are some posts that I see but don’t read and go right past.
Maybe others might read and respond but you can sing until the cows come home
and I won’t read your irrelevant nonsense nor the pleas of the cannibalistic human underground dwellers, whenever they can be found.
I am not referring to anyone in particular of course.
8/11/2022 10:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...150|151|152|153|154...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.