Is Mississippi State Elite? Topic

Because there's 3 people responding, good one.
11/29/2023 2:59 PM
You keep saying you had 0 Bowl Money your first season at WVU - You had 450K and couldn't sign 10 guys. You blame SD for running after winning a literal National Title in what you've deemed the toughest world in the game. You said he won 2 games his 2nd year but he didn't have a run of 2 (going on at least 4) years of 0 conference wins.

You say I haven't done anything at CSU (and I have not met my own expectations) but I GUARANTEE you wont make a conference title game in your first 10 seasons at WVU

Youre just completely delusional. You actually think you will win games at Hawaii. Ill just keep my popcorn out and watch you crash and burn another program with a high degree of difficulty not suited for your skill level.
11/29/2023 3:33 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/29/2023 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Sports Douche, you ran little a little girl after your title and ruined a program. You left me with a lopsided roster and the coach that comes in has no bowl money. It’s your fault for the setup, any coach would have been raided like a pig. I don’t need any help from you. I know your strategy and it stinks. If I seen CSU be consistently great I wouldn’t say anything.
1. Coaches often leave after winning a NC. My original plan was to pause and wait for an elite job to open up but the Wilkinson world is popular and I didn't see the jobs I would want opening up any time soon.
2. I didn't leave you with anything. You chose the team. You could see how many scholarships were coming up. You choose the team and then complain about it? It's funny that you call me a little girl and then whine.
3. Coaches sometimes raid my big class when I recruit. I have strategies for dealing with it. Sometimes the big class doesn't work out and the class collapses. That's one of the risks of the strategy. You may think my strategy stinks but you also said NCs are all that matter, and I do win more than most coaches.
4. These personal attacks are tasteless. If you don't like my strategy, join the club. There are literally dozens of coaches who have complained about it in various forums. It doesn't bother me. Plenty of other coaches have expressed support. My win total doesn't change regardless of which side you come down on. Name-calling, on the other hand, is totally inappropriate and not how adults speak to one another.
5. I also noticed that signings in Wilkinson are in 18 hours away and you only have one green recruit even though you had 210K to recruit 6 guys. What are you doing with all that money?
11/29/2023 6:31 PM (edited)
Posted by sportsdouche on 11/29/2023 5:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/29/2023 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Sports Douche, you ran little a little girl after your title and ruined a program. You left me with a lopsided roster and the coach that comes in has no bowl money. It’s your fault for the setup, any coach would have been raided like a pig. I don’t need any help from you. I know your strategy and it stinks. If I seen CSU be consistently great I wouldn’t say anything.
1. Coaches often leave after winning a NC. My original plan was to pause and wait for an elite job to open up but the Wilkinson world is popular and I didn't see the jobs I would want opening up any time soon.
2. I didn't leave you with anything. You chose the team. You could see how many scholarships were coming up. You choose the team and then complain about it? It's funny that you call me a little girl and then whine.
3. Coaches sometimes raid my big class when I recruit. I have strategies for dealing with it. Sometimes the big class doesn't work out and the class collapses. That's one of the risks of the strategy. You may think my strategy stinks but you also said NCs are all that matter, and I do win more than most coaches.
4. These personal attacks are tasteless. If you don't like my strategy, join the club. There are literally dozens of coaches who have complained about it in various forums. It doesn't bother me. Plenty of other coaches have expressed support. My win total doesn't change regardless of which side you come down on. Name-calling, on the other, hand, is totally inappropriate and not how adults speak to one another.
5. I also noticed that signings in Wilkinson are in 18 hours away and you only have one green recruit even though you had 210K to recruit 6 guys. What are you doing with all that money?
He probably blew it all on all that WHINE.
11/29/2023 6:10 PM
SD, Why are you thinking I’m attacking you for no reason? Nobody asked you to join this forum discussion? Did I call you out randomly? Did I make the post about you? No. Did I complain like all the other coaches? No. But since you chimed in you can’t take take the truth. And I can’t tell you where all my money is right now. Why would I discuss that while recruiting is going on. And why are you bashing me for criticizing you yet 1000 other coaches have said the same thing.

John, I don’t know where to even begin with you. If you can’t take it don’t dish it. I’ll be at WV for the long haul, just like I am with MSU right now. You can’t touch a MSU program and turn it into what is right now so nothing is over my head. The only thing over my head right now is east coast recruiting but I’m slowly learning the landscape. I’ve never been on the east coast. SMD, I don’t have any doubt you can do great things at CSU bc you know why? It’s EASY, baby mode. You’re in the big East isolated with a ton of cash. Do something.

no **** I won’t win a natty with Hawaii, nobody has. But I offered to take them on behalf of SD’s challenge of playing with teams that haven’t won one.
11/30/2023 3:22 PM (edited)
Made this post specifically about MSU for positive fun

gets attacked

attack back at full force

“these attacks are tasteless”

gtfo
11/30/2023 3:20 PM
11/30/2023 3:29 PM
Nope - I won't match your great success you've had with Mississippi St at an equally tough location

All I can do is take Iowa known for its huge honeypot of recruits surrounded by Nebraska, Kansas, Mizzou, Minny, Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Notre Dame in a conference division with 3 Elites (2 of which have won Nattys in the last 10 seasons) in a conference with 2 additional National Championship appearances on the other side of the conference in that time frame and had the modest success of 2 conference titles and 3 straight Final 4s (2 Title Game Appearances).

Guess I'll just have to watch along with everyone else as we see how its really done at Mississippi St and your equal list of accomplishments
11/30/2023 4:03 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 7/1/2023 6:03:00 PM (view original):
All Hail the late Mike Leach!! Explains the cheating loophole you cowards. I’m in this until the Brit’s take Nasau!
"Made this post specifically about MSU for positive fun... gets attacked" This is the initial post. How is this positive fun?
11/30/2023 4:45 PM
Alek, you're lucky the firing logic doesn't exist or you'd definitely be gone from WVU before having a chance at the long haul.

And I'm sure alot of coaches could get MSU to 3 playoff wins in 11 seasons.
11/30/2023 5:17 PM
Posted by ddollison on 11/30/2023 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Alek, you're lucky the firing logic doesn't exist or you'd definitely be gone from WVU before having a chance at the long haul.

And I'm sure alot of coaches could get MSU to 3 playoff wins in 11 seasons.
He's been there for 11 seasons? BAHAHAHA!
11/30/2023 8:47 PM
Yeah that’s what usually happens in a a rebuild, specifically one of the toughest rebuilds in the game. If it’s so easy, how come nobody has done it? Dumbf**
12/1/2023 1:00 AM
Did this question ever get answered? Asking for a friend.
1/2/2024 2:56 PM
You’re so pathetic you had to drop down
1/2/2024 3:15 PM
November 30th “I’ll be at WV for the long haul, just like I am with MSU right now.”

30 days later MSU is discarded for some easier recruiting with BC. At least maybe this means this ridiculous thread is finally done.
1/2/2024 11:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸
Is Mississippi State Elite? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.