THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 7:55:00 PM (view original):
You heard about the shootings today.....6 dead and 24 wounded. Just north of Chicago.

It's a tragedy and national news and of course Tammy Duckworth (D) goes out and give a political speech.

As sad as that make us, why wasn't that speech given in the city of Chicago?

More people were shot and killed there over the weekend than what happened today.

This happens in every city every week. I don't see anybody doing anything about it.
I was in Los Angeles for a while in 1980-1. In 3 days there were 42 murders. More than in all of Canada, for that period of time

One guy was shot to death for parking in front of someone's house.

Off topic. Elizabeth Warren should be named Karen
7/4/2022 8:00 PM
They just caught the guy. You take care brother. I gotta get up early for work. G'Night.
7/4/2022 8:03 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/4/2022 7:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Guns - Gun on the Roof

6 dead and 24 with serious injuries by lone gunman in Highland Park Illinois
35 miles above Chicago.

rifle - not released what kind but anything that can hit so many people so quickly must be an AR-15
type.
White guy 18-20 years old.
That's crazy. I wonder what got him wound up?
wonder what got him wound up?

My guess: playing violent video games. Listening to satan's music. watching gory programs on t.v. lack of a family, and he is exceedingly evil

It was actually much EASIER to get a gun in 1962 than it is today. So why is this mass shooting becoming such an epidemic? I think it is the result of satanic activity, and devil worship.. In America, there is a lot more of that then many would imagine.. and it distorts the mind

Canada has had a gun registration program in place for over ten years now. Murders have not decreased..

You can pass all the Laws you want, but you cannot legislate the human heart, and that is where evil has it's beginnings
There were roughly five homicides in the U.S. in 2019 and 1.95 homicides in Canada per 100,000 residents in 2020 You don't think the gun laws in Canadaa may have something to do with the difference?
No It is the culture.. and there are fewer violent gangs in Canada. We don't let illegals in to our country. USA does. Illegal Mexicans .. many are drug dealers, and will kill you at the drop of a hat.

I will agree that there is a gun culture mentality in the US.. and many have this love of guns.. Some psyches equate this to phallic symbols. I don't.. but it is akin to Canadians and Hockey
Illegal Mexicans .. many are drug dealers, and will kill you at the drop of a hat.
Racist much?
7/4/2022 11:44 PM
The horrific new AR-15 massacare was not perpetrated by a lone gunman. He was in concert with The GOP and the NRA. They were all pulling the trigger of the gun owned by the young Trumper.
7/5/2022 12:26 AM
So you are implying that only republicans do mass shootings. GIVE IT A REST
7/5/2022 11:24 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/5/2022 11:24:00 AM (view original):
You read into something that was not there.
Why don’t you find the wording that says it.
I did not say it but I am certain that at least 90% are by conservatives. They are always done by weird white guys with grievances and I do not know if a single mass shooting done by a politically left person.

That’s a fact Jack.
7/5/2022 11:36 AM
A few days ago a black man is shot 60 times from behind - 90 rounds are fired when he ran away from a traffic violation ( maybe he was afraid he would be killed ) and a white monster who shot 44 people with an assault weapon leaving 6 dead and 34 with serious injuries gets treated with kid gloves.

America 1 and America 2.
Remember the mass murderer of black congregants getting some cheese burgers on the way to jail and the police response in Uvalde.
If that shooter was black I can see a different course of action.
7/5/2022 12:30 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/5/2022 11:36:00 AM (view original):
I did not say it but I am certain that at least 90% are by conservatives. They are always done by weird white guys with grievances and I do not know if a single mass shooting done by a politically left person.

That’s a fact Jack.
Ok but they are also done by blacks, Muslims and all kinds of people. and the 90% figure? No sale I go 50% +/- 5%. Simple Math

and DON'T make this a race issue. It isn't
7/5/2022 2:23 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/5/2022 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/5/2022 11:36:00 AM (view original):

That’s a fact Jack.
Ok but they are also done by blacks, Muslims and all kinds of people. and the 90% figure? No sale I go 50% +/- 5%. Simple Math

and DON'T make this a race issue. It isn't
it sure is. Find one AR-15 mass shooting by a black man. There are demographics.

You can do whatever math you want to your heart’s content.
That is known as GIGO.

Statistics will be inconvenient to Don Quixote.
7/5/2022 2:36 PM (edited)
The new mass murder’s father actually ran for mayor in the same town. He was a hard core conservative shouting about the second amendment.
It is a small town.

He was soundly thrashed by the intelligent choice.
The same day as the murders -July 4 he put out a tweet about fighting for second amendment rights as if your life depended on it.

It is quite probable that the mass murderer heard plenty of gun worship at the dinner table for years and maybe the extent of that influence will be explored.
7/5/2022 3:14 PM (edited)
You don't know what you are talking about.
But you are trying to demonize the right wing population of the US of A and it is so phoney. you sow division.. and I am convinced some of you are in collusion with that end as the goal. That's why you are here. Promote the leftist agenda.

This is a waste of time

If the shooter is black, the media buries the story. This happened in Arlington Tex
7/5/2022 3:22 PM (edited)
Do You mean that..................it's a conspiracy?

LMAO!!!!
7/5/2022 3:13 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/5/2022 3:10:00 PM (view original):
You don't know what you are talking about.
But you are trying to demonize the right wing population of the US of A and it is so phoney. you sow division.. and I am convinced some of you are in collusion with that end as the goal. That's why you are here. Promote the leftist agenda.

This is a waste of time
You are correct Beelzalost.
I am very very proud to literally hate the current GOP from top to bottom and their agenda and malevolence.
And their abject threat to democracy.
7/5/2022 3:18 PM
Also Bub - if the constitution was divinely inspired then
what will your God think of those who disrespect and trample it.
7/5/2022 3:20 PM
You are here all day, right?
7/5/2022 3:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...137|138|139|140|141...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.