THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

I found it on Fox News. Happened in South Dakota. Gov Nome said the story would keep her up at night. She also said this:

"What's incredible is that nobody is talking about the pervert, horrible and deranged individual that raped a 10-year-old, and what are we doing about that?" Noem responded. "As much as we talk about what we can do for that little girl, I think we also need to be addressing those sick individuals that do this to our children."

I'm not a doctor but it seems to me it would be unsafe if not impossible for a 10 year old girl. I have every confidence she will be cared for.
And I agree with Gov. Nome, I want to know who did this.

This is disgusting. They absolutely have to follow up. This demands answers. What has happened to our society?
7/4/2022 1:46 PM
You are mixed up again.
It happened in Ohio. She had to go to Indiana
to get an abortion.
The unnamed fetus was 6 weeks and 3 days old.

I think that someone forced to carry a fetus to baby should be able to vote.
7/4/2022 2:09 PM
Guns - Gun on the Roof

6 dead and 24 with serious injuries by lone gunman in Highland Park Illinois
35 miles above Chicago.

rifle - not released what kind but anything that can hit so many people so quickly must be an AR-15
type.
White guy 18-20 years old.
7/4/2022 2:24 PM
You are correct. It happened in Ohio.

Why was the Governor of South Dakota Kristi Noem interviewed by CNN?

Was it one of those ambush interviews you were talking about that happens on CNN...err.....Fox News?
7/4/2022 2:25 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 2:26:00 PM (view original):
You are correct. It happened in Ohio.

Why was the Governor of South Dakota Kristi Noem interviewed by CNN?

Was it one of those ambush interviews you were talking about that happens on CNN...err.....Fox News?
you changed the subject to something I could care less about.
7/4/2022 2:30 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 12:13:00 PM (view original):
So......you're against the current law in States that allow for late-term abortions with no state-imposed thresholds...Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont.
exactly what are you saying.
If the mother’s life is in danger
then I believe that any abortion is proper even late term because the mother comes first if a choice must be made.

Trying to put words in someone ‘s mouth is moronic and could only be satisfying quite frankly to a liar.

Trying to dishonestly create a gotcha is the Fox News and the republican way.
This was the subject YOU brought up.
7/4/2022 2:32 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Guns - Gun on the Roof

35 miles above Chicago.

rifle - not released what kind but anything that can hit so many people so quickly must be an AR-15
type.
That's crazy. I wonder what got him wound up?
7/4/2022 4:33 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/1/2022 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Trump and the modern Republican Party and the followers believe that democracy is tyranny.
That unions and gun control for safety is tyranny
that LBGTQ rights and inclusion is tyranny.
That the USA since 1954 is a tyranny.
That the New Deal was tyranny because it helped poor people B and W from taxpayer money
That making racial segregation illegal is tyranny
that pro choice is tyranny
that obamacare is tyranny because tax payer money is involved and black people get helped from it
that wasting time on climate change is tyranny
that keeping a wall between Christianity and government is tyranny
that jewish donors helping the democrats is tyranny
that banning machine gun type of weapons is tyranny
that criticism of fox news is tyranny
that not worshipping trump is tyranny
that investigating everything Jan 6 is tyranny
that stopping states from depriving people to vote is tyranny
vaccines and rules for national health is tyranny
that having medical experts discuss and explain covid is tyranny.

Obviously the rank and file republicans are CHUD.

I wonder if reading posts like this get people angry enough to shoot innocent people.
7/4/2022 4:34 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 9:01:00 AM (view original):
We now live in a country where a 10 year old must deliver a baby or someone is going to jail.
Dont say gay but a little girl pregnant is in class.
And if that is not child abuse then what is.

38% of americans are proud to be an american.
Im in the 62%.
American carnage is here and it isn’t going away.
I wonder if stuff like this gets gets people worked up.

Happy 4th of July everybody.

Well..................to 38% of you anyways.
7/4/2022 4:41 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2022 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Guns - Gun on the Roof

35 miles above Chicago.

type.
wonder what got him wound up?

My guess: playing violent video games. Listening to satan's music. watching gory programs on t.v. lack of a family, and he is exceedingly evil

It was actually much EASIER to get a gun in 1962 than it is today. So why is this mass shooting becoming such an epidemic? I think it is the result of satanic activity, and devil worship.. In America, there is a lot more of that then many would imagine.. and it distorts the mind

Canada has had a gun registration program in place for over ten years now. Murders have not decreased..

You can pass all the Laws you want, but you cannot legislate the human heart, and that is where evil has it's beginnings
7/4/2022 7:38 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/4/2022 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/1/2022 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Hey BUB

Tell me where abortion is mentioned in the bibles.
It is in Proverbs: God hates the shedding of innocent blood
No - does not refer to something that has not had the breath of life enter it.
More on this later.
Best to leave this to simmer.. it is one big circle jerk. Seen it 5 times a week.. for over 40 years
7/4/2022 7:44 PM
I recently heard that there are more (PER CAPITA) whites killed by whites, than blacks killed by blacks

That was the result of a study done by a Harvard professor. He was fired right after releasing that info to his students
7/4/2022 7:48 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Guns - Gun on the Roof

35 miles above Chicago.

type.

My guess: playing violent video games. Listening to satan's music. watching gory programs on t.v. lack of a family, and he is exceedingly evil

It was actually much EASIER to get a gun in 1962 than it is today. So why is this mass shooting becoming such an epidemic? I think it is the result of satanic activity, and devil worship.. In America, there is a lot more of that then many would imagine.. and it distorts the mind

Canada has had a gun registration program in place for over ten years now. Murders have not decreased..

You can pass all the Laws you want, but you cannot legislate the human heart, and that is where evil has it's beginnings
There were roughly five homicides in the U.S. in 2019 and 1.95 homicides in Canada per 100,000 residents in 2020 You don't think the gun laws in Canadaa may have something to do with the difference?
7/4/2022 7:50 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/4/2022 7:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/4/2022 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Guns - Gun on the Roof

35 miles above Chicago.

type.

There were roughly five homicides in the U.S. in 2019 and 1.95 homicides in Canada per 100,000 residents in 2020 You don't think the gun laws in Canadaa may have something to do with the difference?
No It is the culture.. and there are fewer violent gangs in Canada. We don't let illegals in to our country. USA does. Illegal Mexicans .. many are drug dealers, and will kill you at the drop of a hat.

I will agree that there is a gun culture mentality in the US.. and many have this love of guns.. Some psyches equate this to phallic symbols. I don't.. but it is akin to Canadians and Hockey
7/4/2022 7:57 PM (edited)
You heard about the shootings today.....6 dead and 24 wounded. Just north of Chicago.

It's a tragedy and national news and of course Tammy Duckworth (D) goes out and give a political speech.

As sad as that make us, why wasn't that speech given in the city of Chicago?

More people were shot and killed there over the weekend than what happened today.

This happens in every city every week. I don't see anybody doing anything about it.
7/4/2022 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...136|137|138|139|140...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.