ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

BIG WINNERS OF LAST NIGHT'S DEBATE, KASICH, HILLARY AND SLEEPY BEN CARSON?
3/4/2016 8:10 AM
You have to have 20 on your BL rosters, after moves, in order do BL moves. Your only option is to call up players. If you're worried about option years, call up scrubs and demote when you start to flesh out your roster. Will cost you $$$ this season but that's your option.

DIDN'T WATCH A MINUTE OF IT1!!!!!
3/4/2016 8:15 AM
When looking at owners applying for the wait list for MG, what do you look at that would make an owner ineligible? If its looking at an owners worst season, what is the least amount of wins you would allow?
3/4/2016 8:22 AM
It's more of a pattern. If a guy has less than 55 wins, I want to know why. If he gives me some BS "I had a lot of injuries and just couldn't put it together" while he had 42m in payroll, I'm not hearing it. If an owner has 4-5 60 win seasons is a row with a low payroll, I'm aware of what he was doing. That's why I say "If you don't reach a requirement, send me a SM". I think I have a 50 win on my resume'. I took over a 3-38 team(or something like that) that didn't have a single pitcher over 0(0). Winning 1/3 of the remaining games was an accomplishment not a failure.
3/4/2016 11:01 AM
Should college student government leaders be disciplined for attending a party described as having a "tequila" theme, at which some attendees wore mini-sombreros?
3/7/2016 3:37 PM
Trump would have them deported, Bernie would give them free college. I'd probably just let them be. I'll be wearing a green bowler on St Patrick's Day.
3/7/2016 4:51 PM
Thoughts on teams that sign maxed out players and then try and flip them right after?
3/7/2016 9:39 PM
"Sign and trade" is borderline collusive in and of itself. It easily moves into collusion if comp picks are given/denied and/or teams with the cap space are denied the opportunity to sign a player. Collusion is against the rules.
3/7/2016 9:46 PM
I'm a mythical creature... thinking of returning to the game after playing 20 seasons a few years ago.

Any advice on picking a world that I won't regret in the morning?

Or is it all such a dumpster fire that I should just go play Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball instead?
3/7/2016 10:42 PM
At this point, I only fully trust two commissioners. Myself and tecwrg. That said, pimpbotlove was trying to do good things in his world but I haven't followed the goings on there since I left(they changed names after that). Beyond that, check worlds with 3 or less openings. Then check to see how many they had at rollover the last 3-4 seasons and if they have super teams or super bad teams. Take your time and, if you don't find something you like, go play Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball.
3/7/2016 10:56 PM
Are you watching the current season of Amazing Race?
3/8/2016 11:28 AM
Pretty sure I've seen three episodes.
3/8/2016 1:20 PM
Don't you love it when they show some team at the beginning of the episode talking about how smart they are?
3/9/2016 3:46 PM
When you have to tell people how smart you are, you're doing a poor job of proving it. Same goes with "athletic". Both usually apply to the pretty girls because they usually aren't smart or athletic.

That said, I might be getting the cheerleaders and the black dudes mixed up from this/last season. The black dudes kept doing dumb **** and got eliminated. And I think it was the cheerleaders who started whining/crying because no one would give them money for playing the piano or something. I get annoyed every season and skip an episode or three.
3/9/2016 3:56 PM (edited)
Did you have any of these cards when you were a kid?

3/10/2016 8:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...989|990|991|992|993...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.