TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Forbes counts 2,540 billionaires and multi billionaires and Trump does not make the cut.
They say that he is worth 700 million.
Some people are saying that he is worthless.

He keeps losing money. By 2025 he will probably be worth substantially below 500 million.
10/3/2023 12:40 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/30/2023 1:54:00 AM (view original):
Who cares?
you, you fine feathered moron!

kudos to the book guy for that one

10/3/2023 12:55 PM
Trump was slapped silly today by the NY judge and got gagged after putting the law clerk in clear and present danger - pictures and name and inflammable threatening comments. She was vilified and outed into danger. The posts got removed

If Trump comes close to that type of thuggery again he will be confined and I don’t mean Wrigley Park.
10/3/2023 7:27 PM
it seems like what coul happen is a tidal wave of guity verdicts

trump fatigue i coul call it

if he loses one, and no jury can never have heard of him, the rest might throw in the towel

let's get this over with they might say

guilty guilty guilty guilty

bummer dude

but first it takes one

10/3/2023 8:16 PM
Like dominoes - he is going to get thrown around by the judges like he is a tossed salad.
He is starting to feel the pain of being dominated by the judges. Except the Florida one but even there it is a slow drip.

He will try to shift money and property to Melonia but he could set up fraudulent conveyances that will fail and they could create new criminal exposure for himself and any lawyer who he uses.

He will soon be in a world of hurt and bleeding millions in legal fees.

And there are new things getting created all the time like new libel cases and misuse of funds and even this NY civil fraud case could lead to criminal charges for the same stuff. Esp
10/3/2023 8:44 PM (edited)
I hope Doug is ok. I’m not one of his haters.
I hope his health is ok.
10/6/2023 11:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If the government went after the drug cartels with the same passion as they go after Trump, there would be no cartels anymore. Those bastards care about two things: POWER and CONTROL (alluding to the wicked left)
10/7/2023 2:36 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/7/2023 2:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 9/26/2023 8:16:00 PM (view original):

Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers while building real estate empire

guilty as always your honor

when he filed his taxes he said he was poor

when he needed a loan he said he was rich

someone please put this douchebag out of his misery

a noose would work for me

what a shyster piece o sh*t

and half you ignorant lemonheads voted for him
The dumb and ignorant ones are they who voted for the Democrats. Trump is being framed. I don't believe he has ever been in front of a democrat judge who is not,himself... totally corrupt, as in bought and paid for. He is being RAILROADED. Your judicial system is the laughing stock of the free world. Rapists and murderers are free to back in society within 5 years,and the cycle of violence begins again. and the ones who stand against evil are condemned. You leftists have become the most smug, self righteous people in modern history. Almost to the point where you can be collectively labelled as sociopaths

If only they would put half as much energy into arresting the domestic terrorists who are looting stores.. and put them in JAIL for like 20 years.. the country would become a better place to live. They could also declare war on the drug cartels and round them up and put them ijn from of a tribunal. The result be execution by a firing squad. they have killed MILLIONS of U.S. kids with their drugs, and also Law enforcement people. but hey, as long as you have your piece of cake, it's all good, right?

For over sixty years, I have watched the greatest country in history be destroyed by Godless men, corrupt officials, and ME ME ME politicians. . and you have nobody to blame but yourselves, as you are unable to find a leader who has integrity, character, and real leadership. Closest you got to that was Reagan, but half of you don't remember him, because your mama was still changing your diapers

and please don't talk about Carter. Them man was a terrible leader

I have said this before, but it it is writtenb that the wicked shall be turned into hell, and ALL THE NATIONS THAT FORGET GOD, and the US has been showing him the middle finger for far too long. It is a miracle that the US has not been nuked, because they are the modern day equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah. Only Canada is worse

Judgement is coming. If you (the US) won't repent, you will surely perish. This is equally upon Canada, too

What has happened since 1963 is nothing short of heartbreaking. Did you know that suicides among the 16 to 25 age group has tripled since 2016??

Know what God is going to do? He says, 'and I will laugh at their calamity' You are almost at the end of the days of his mercy
Winchester Cathedral
10/7/2023 2:41 AM
You claim to be a devout Christian but when someone makes a comment concerning the well being of a fellow poster who has been missing now for several months you disregard it and write a unibomber manifesto instead.

When I talk about Fake Christians I’m talking about people like you.
10/7/2023 3:01 AM
lnf is the most toxic poster here. He really should spend more time throwing bread crumbs to ducks and pigeons and squirrels at the pond near the city park. That said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. What does not wishing doug well, and unless i missed something and you're referring to a different post, have to do with posting God's wrath and comparing its poster's re-post to a terrorist ? bagofrocksforbrains would hang trump and you ignored that, and I'm no trump fan.

Jesus offered a parable similar to Solomon's Proverb of the God wrath quote when he said on that final fateful day for some when the door is closed and some will say but lord but lord and Jesus says I don't know you cuz you never knew me. Now, you and I have gone rounds previously regarding God/Jesus/Bible/Heaven/Hell and He blessed us with free-will to make our own decisions and good luck with that, but certainly you're stopping short of call Him a terrorist ?
10/7/2023 5:59 AM
Posted by Mwett on 10/7/2023 5:59:00 AM (view original):
lnf is the most toxic poster here. He really should spend more time throwing bread crumbs to ducks and pigeons and squirrels at the pond near the city park. That said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. What does not wishing doug well, and unless i missed something and you're referring to a different post, have to do with posting God's wrath and comparing its poster's re-post to a terrorist ? bagofrocksforbrains would hang trump and you ignored that, and I'm no trump fan.

Jesus offered a parable similar to Solomon's Proverb of the God wrath quote when he said on that final fateful day for some when the door is closed and some will say but lord but lord and Jesus says I don't know you cuz you never knew me. Now, you and I have gone rounds previously regarding God/Jesus/Bible/Heaven/Hell and He blessed us with free-will to make our own decisions and good luck with that, but certainly you're stopping short of call Him a terrorist ?
I’m not being esoteric. I’m just keeping it plain and simple. On the subject of Doug. Anyone posting literally hundreds and hundreds of posts about Christianity should have easily found it within himself to hope that Doug is ok - one would think.
So I call Lostnotfound a fraud who is 90% concerned with death and 10% on life based on his eternal ranting and raving.

Im not sure what the reference is to terrorism except maybe you could be referring to the Old Testament depiction.
I don’t want to argue against your beliefs. I honestly do not.
10/7/2023 7:39 AM
Posted by Mwett on 10/7/2023 5:59:00 AM (view original):

Accurately stated concerning lnf. He's the Christian equivalent of the jihadist.

He has strayed VERY far from Christ's teachings.
In simple he's a fraud.
Just like the despot he worships.

And just FYI.
IMO. Trump committed treason and SHOULD HANG!
10/7/2023 8:56 AM
In crystallizing my thoughts about Trumpers and seeing LostNotFound as a true representative of that nazi like movement there are certain characteristics that are strong components and one of them is a lack of compassion.

Compassion less people are on the lower end of the totem pole. And I don’t care what some might believe but I know that compassion is part of a spiritual person and without soir
10/7/2023 10:50 AM
In crystallizing my thoughts about Trumpers and seeing LostNotFound as a true representative of that nazi like movement there are certain characteristics that are strong components and one of them is a lack of compassion.

Compassion less people are on the lower end of the totem pole. And I don’t care what some might believe but I know that compassion is part of a spiritual person and without spirituality and compassion religion is nothing more then some words and rituals.

You know that American society has sunk to the ground when you can tell a persons politics from their personality.

The United States is engaged in a fight for survival - that really is at stake.

Trump beat the odds in 16 and lost in 20 but if he or a similar character wins in 24 it would be like Joe McCarthy became president in his time.
10/7/2023 10:56 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...910|911|912|913|914...923 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.