Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

I know you'll never believe me, but the guy I am on the boards and the guy I am in real life are 2 relatively different people.  Written words and speech are 2 completely different dynamics, and I think people tend to get more offended with the things that I type, as opposed to talking to me in person.  In person, I'm breezy and rather non-confrontational...I'm a natural comedian, always looking to get the best and most out of people.  You don't know that side of me because I got off on the wrong foot here, with everyone, thus you guys keep coming at me because you don't like my harshness and brashness, but I've more or less accepted my "villain" role here.  I mean really dalt, I could just start posting with any of my other ids that you don't know about at any time and do a complete 180, but I don't do it, that's weak, that's running away from who you are, what you've become, and the bed that you've more or less made for yourself.  35 people or so have blocked me?  It is what it is...I own and accept this deck of cards.

Like I always say, things are always as good or as bad as anyone I argue with wants them to be.  You want to be cordial, I'll be cordial.  You want to slam and try to 1 up the colonel, then you're in for a fight.  Whether you've noticed it or not, a lot of you guys have adopted a sort of gang mentality against me here, you guys gather like flies every time I post, and I don't have a problem with that.  Yes I err on the harsh side.  Yes I'm brash.  Yes I can talk things to the death and beat dead horses, but understand that your responses are really what control where the conversation goes.  It'll be interesting to see how you take this, because this essentially is the real TwR on the screen here, but I can't honestly say that I know how you'll react.  I'm betting you'll find some way to take this negatively and respond accordingly...so yes I have preconceived notions about what you will/might post, but show me that I'm wrong then.

You thinking that it's kind of your job to teach me and help me learn life lessons through these boards and HD is really nothing short of laughable.  You don't know me, you know this persona...understand the difference.  I feed off of what everyone says and does here, and that's that.  What cornfused did compromised the integrity of the game as it affected many other facets/areas of it as well, he's unaccountable and unapologetic, thus I'm going to spout my opinion and whether you like it or not, I will say it how I say it, because at the heart of the issue, I'm very passionate about this and about the game maintaining ethical and fairness standards.  This is a slap in the face at the game, and for most of you to act like this is no big deal is just really taking the effing ****.  Cornfused isn't a 5 year old child with his hand caught in the cookie jar...what he did was considerably more serious than that, given the circumstances.  I'm not here to make friends, so if calling cornfused unethical and detrimental to the game (which he is, calling a spade a spade) makes you not like me more and in turn causes you tu turn even MORE against my argument (which I think is happening), then that's what happens.  You simply refuse to acknowledge or recognize my points because you don't like how I "spit" it.  Tough.  Like I said, you'll always get what you want out of me, and that's the truth.  Take care.

Once you all finally just accept me as I am instead of trying to change me all the time, you'll realize just how rosy things can be.  Until then, we'll always be beating our heads against the wall, and moreso you than me, because I don't mind a good argument...I don't hate anyone here.

8/29/2010 10:11 PM
is that a trevor?
8/29/2010 10:13 PM

he sounds thumbhurt.

8/29/2010 10:14 PM
Posted by r0b0t on 8/29/2010 8:01:00 PM (view original):
8 i think
Probably can't do that early.  But text me if you're desperate.
8/29/2010 11:31 PM
Posted by vandydave on 8/29/2010 9:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bret2775 on 8/29/2010 8:51:00 PM (view original):
wtf-  who are you guys ******* off to continually drop a status level????
no idea, if it was coinciding to me stirring it in HD it might make sense, but that doesnt seem to be it.
No, that's not what it is.  What it is is actually really funny, and should really feel very pathetic and hypocritical to certain persons.
8/30/2010 12:08 AM
I'm intrigued.  Stop speaking in riddles, tylermathias.
8/30/2010 12:12 AM
Posted by larry_jew on 8/29/2010 10:13:00 PM (view original):
is that a trevor?
...I'm a natural comedian.
8/30/2010 12:47 AM
Posted by rlahann on 8/30/2010 12:12:00 AM (view original):
I'm intrigued.  Stop speaking in riddles, tylermathias.
No.
8/30/2010 12:48 AM
Like I said, you'll always get what you want out of me, and that's the truth.  Take care.
8/30/2010 12:52 AM
Was there a post-delete in there, or are you on forum-tilt?
8/30/2010 12:53 AM
Neither, I think.
8/30/2010 12:55 AM
I don't have any idea where that rambling cuntery VD posted came from, but there be gold up in there.
8/30/2010 12:57 AM
I've got VD blocked...didn't realize that was a requote.  I thought you broke.
8/30/2010 1:00 AM

Once you all finally just accept me as I am instead of trying to change me all the time, you'll realize just how rosy things can be. 

When I break, it'll be too late for the rest of you to salvage anything.

8/30/2010 1:01 AM
Not true. I call the emergency fun-sized Snickers you've got stashed in your shoe.
8/30/2010 1:05 AM
â—‚ Prev 1...860|861|862|863|864...1822 Next â–¸
Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.