TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Since I won't be able to ask Mr. Biden what gender he's identifying with tomorrow morning, is the proper wording for my inaugural T-Shirt "It's not my President."? I wouldn't want to be non-PC.
1/19/2021 11:28 AM
Are you ok bud?

Since Biden has publicly said he is he/him, it's ok to use he/him. If you're ever unsure, just use "they".

Or, you could put a picture of Biden's face, and just the words "Not my President."
1/19/2021 11:40 AM
"Aren't pronouns so confusing?!??! No one has ever made this joke before!!!"
1/19/2021 11:41 AM

BIDEN UNVEILS DEMOCRATS IRANIAN NUCLEAR STRATEGY
1/19/2021 8:46 PM
13 more hours and...

“My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.”

So long, Schmucks.

Try and make a joke about THAT.
1/19/2021 10:52 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 1/19/2021 10:52:00 PM (view original):
13 more hours and...

“My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.”

So long, Schmucks.

Try and make a joke about THAT.
You poor thing. I think you're just bored.

Try this.

Start a thread and then.................redline everyone.

1/19/2021 11:34 PM
Someone obviously hacked his account, Doug. There's no profanity or vulgarity, and only a little name-calling, so there's no way he posted that.

On the subject, we know that some people here NEVER admit when they are wrong, but across America, I suspect many Liberals/Dems will be hearing the old adage "Be careful what you wish for." in their heads, in just a few months.
1/20/2021 12:36 PM
SUCK IT
1/20/2021 1:08 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/20/2021 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Someone obviously hacked his account, Doug. There's no profanity or vulgarity, and only a little name-calling, so there's no way he posted that.

On the subject, we know that some people here NEVER admit when they are wrong, but across America, I suspect many Liberals/Dems will be hearing the old adage "Be careful what you wish for." in their heads, in just a few months.
1. I'm living in his head..........................rent free.

2. The Dems are so lost and out of focus. Most of what they believe/do is based on incorrect information. AND as we have both stated in the past, both parties have stinkers, the Republicans have sounder fiscal-defense and trade/relations policy.

I really don't know how it's going to play out in the beginning. Stocks will react positively to stimulus spending in the short term BUT a lot of negatives can offset those gains. Immigration. China policy. Iran.Taxes. Covid. Over-regulation. Bail-outs. It's a mess.

I hope for a few years of prosperity before the wheels fall off. I'll be prepared for a few years of ambiguous misery before God intervenes. It is written "not a generation will pass". We're about 73 years removed from the birth of a nation that will stand for the next 1,000 years. Everything appears to be headed in that direction. The election was part of it. What better way to end Americas hegemony than to destroy the Republic and replace it with the velvet glove of tyranny. I don't know if we're weaken to the point of being a player in the reconstituted Roman Empire or if something has destroyed us to the point of no return. I'm convinced this new One Party rule will grease the skids for fast track simple majority legislation based on ruinous foundational beliefs leading to our new weakened status.

It's going to be interesting to watch. The first 100 days will tell us a little but I'm pretty certain we know 90% of what's afoot. We'll know more as each year passes. I'm thankful to possess the knowledge and wisdom and wherewithal to prepare and the assurance of the one true and living Gods promise to those who follow his Son.

Pretty cool way to spend my last couple of decades on Earth in this mortal coil.....................discounting a possible early departure.
1/20/2021 1:31 PM
Doug, what would economic indicators have to look like by 2024 for the Biden term to be a success?

What about foreign/domestic policy generally?

Just trying to set some realistic goalposts that we won't move.
1/20/2021 1:54 PM
There’s a signpost up ahead.....
1/20/2021 2:20 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/20/2021 2:20:00 PM (view original):
There’s a signpost up ahead.....

1/20/2021 2:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/20/2021 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Doug, what would economic indicators have to look like by 2024 for the Biden term to be a success?

Balanced budget
Fair trade CHINA
NO DEAL IRAN - NO NUKES - PERMANENT DAILY UNRESTRICTED INSPECTION
50 States 9 Justice 60 vote Senate
Strict border enforcement - Protect middle class. Fix Big Education. No handouts.
Self-sufficient energy
1/20/2021 2:50 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/20/2021 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/20/2021 1:54:00 PM (view original):

Balanced budget
Fair trade CHINA
NO DEAL IRAN - NO NUKES - PERMANENT DAILY UNRESTRICTED INSPECTION
50 States 9 Justice 60 vote Senate
Strict border enforcement - Protect middle class. Fix Big Education. No handouts.
Self-sufficient energy
A balanced budget didn't happen under Trump and won't happen under Biden.

Not sure what Fair trade CHINA means, seems very vague.

The Iran Deal was fine already - if Biden's able to get back into it and resurrect a relationship with their government, it'll be a win.

There's about a 0 percent chance Democrats add states, expand justices, or end the filibuster. Adding states and ending the filibuster would be OK though. Ending the electoral college would be more important.

All of your other points are very vague. No handouts? There were handouts under Trump. He was a failure, then?
1/20/2021 2:53 PM
Also, I asked for bench markers, not policies. What OUTCOMES would you like to see, not what policies?
1/20/2021 2:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...853|854|855|856|857...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.