TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

‘You Held Out For Eight Months’: Lesley Stahl Calls Out Pelosi For COVID Relief Delay

Lesley Stahl: You yourself are not known as a person who compromises.

Nancy Pelosi: No, I am. I'll compromise. We wanna get the job done. I'm not-- I'm-- mischaracterized by the Republicans that way. But that's a tactic that they use. But we know we want results for the American people.

Lesley Stahl: What about the COVID relief package?

Nancy Pelosi: Yeah.

Lesley Stahl: That was held up for eight months.

Nancy Pelosi: Right. But that was their obs-- obstruction. Understand this.

Lesley Stahl: Well, wait. Y--

Nancy Pelosi: Was their obstruction.

Lesley Stahl: Yours too.

Nancy Pelosi: Their obstruction.

Lesley Stahl: No, yours too. Takes two to--

Nancy Pelosi: No, it wasn't obstruction.

Lesley Stahl: You held out for eight months.

Nancy Pelosi: No, no. We held it up because there was no-- no respect for our heroes, our-- our state and local health care workers, police and fire, our first responders, our sanitation, transportation, food workers, our teachers, our teachers, our teachers. They would not go down that path.

Lesley Stahl: There's a member of your caucus who said specifically that, "We look like obstructionists, and it was a mistake."

Nancy Pelosi: I don't remember anybody saying that. And—

Lesley Stahl: But--

Nancy Pelosi: --they may have. And they may have. But it isn't-- it wasn't a mistake.

1/15/2021 11:59 AM

© UPI Photo

Facing mounting criticism, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Friday said the state will expand COVID-19 vaccination eligibility to a wider range of the public, including those over the age of 75 and first responders.

Cuomo has been under fire for rigidly adhering to prioritizing health workers and nursing homes, despite numerous instances of vaccine doses sitting unused in freezers or even being thrown out.

Even with a limited supply of vaccines from the federal government, New York's vaccination rollout has been slow. Cuomo blamed hospitals, threatening to fine them and remove doses if they didn't vaccinate health workers fast enough.While other governors expanded eligibility groups and praised hospitals and pharmacists for using extra doses, Cuomo stayed firm, insisting that providers were not allowed to deviate from the state's plan.

In New York City, close to 30 percent of health workers have declined a chance to be vaccinated, but hospitals have not been allowed to give the shots to others who may want it, like people over the age of 75, first responders, or transit workers.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) has been the governor's most vocal critic in calling for widened eligibility. He said the city has thousands of slots available to vaccinate New Yorkers, but can't use them because of Cuomo's restrictions.

1/15/2021 12:00 PM
1/15/2021 12:04 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 12/30/2020 12:58:00 PM (view original):
December 9 3,103 U.S. COVID-19 deaths in one day
December 10 U.S. death toll passes 290,000
December 14 U.S. death toll passes 300,000
December 17 U.S. death toll passes 310,000
December 22 U.S. death toll passes 320,000
December 25 U.S. death toll passes 330,000

1/15/2021 12:07 PM
1/15/2021 12:12 PM
Full psychotic break.
1/15/2021 4:03 PM
Doung please go on the record on your opinion in your own words what you think of the following -
q’anon
proud boys
good boys
kkk
trump youth brigade
1/15/2021 4:10 PM
Ever since Jan 6 dog posts a picture of hitler at least once a day.
dog where were you on January 6.
1/15/2021 4:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Right-wing online opinion website American Thinker has issued a retraction of false, unsupported, and debunked stories it published about Dominion Voting Systems and the company’s role in the 2020 presidential election.
1/15/2021 5:34 PM
It's about time. Dominion wasn't behind Biden and the Democrats stealing the election.
1/15/2021 5:41 PM
1/15/2021 7:55 PM
DON'T WORRY, TRUMPIES!!! PILLOW GUY TO THE RESCUE!!!!
1/15/2021 10:18 PM
I’m hoping Biden can recruit Phil Swift, the Flex Seal guy, to counter Trump’s MyPillow guy.
1/15/2021 10:57 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/15/2021 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Doung please go on the record on your opinion in your own words what you think of the following -
q’anon
proud boys
good boys
kkk
trump youth brigade
I'm not sure he has any of his own words, but I don't know for sure because I rarely read his posts.
1/16/2021 1:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...848|849|850|851|852...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.