TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 1/6/2021 12:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2021 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 1/5/2021 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/5/2021 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Anyone that thinks that black people think that other people don’t matter have a big problem.
nuff said.
Talk to some of the ones in East LA. Do so at your own risk
Dino once again showing his ignorance, and why I don't ever read his blocked posts.
This is what you decided to say to that????? Good lord
Yet another ATTEMPTED retort that is mindless, pointless and senseless. Again, thanks for your consistency.

It's becoming more and more obvious with every one of his reposted comments on the subject, that dino has never been anywhere close to being in a racially diverse community, such as the one I have lived for my entire life, or probably never even spoken to a person of color who has lived in such a community. I've lived the "truth" for over 55 years; I don't need him or the Kansas Mennonite to tell me what it is.
1/6/2021 11:43 AM
Posted by dino27 on 1/6/2021 1:56:00 AM (view original):
I understand fully that all3 believes that black people hate white people.
if you are not grasping aspiration vs friction and reasons for a refusal to forget historical racism and current disenfranchisement and obstruction against police reform etc and the anger that boils over one might very easily misinterpret the feelings and apprehensions of African Americans.

some very nice white people who are actually guilty over their mild or moderate racism simply can’t get themselves into the shoes of black people.
they think that laws are the end of discussion and can’t get their head around issues of application of law and how discrimination can trump law.
and they can’t envision that even angry black people that have a group prejudice are perfectly able and happy to judge every individual white person without prejudice and with hope for a good and rewarding interaction or relationship.
I wonder how you feel about angry white people "that have a group prejudice are perfectly able and happy to judge every individual white black person without prejudice and with hope for a good and rewarding interaction or relationship."
1/6/2021 12:09 PM
I THINK he likes Me. Of course, I'm only about 92 % white or so.
And I only get angry sometimes...............when faced with ignorance, irresponsibility, pettiness, hatefulness, racism, sexism (although I'm still an old dog, I'm learning), and a myriad of other minor grievances that just reveal how thin my own skin can be at times. I prefer serenity, but.................
1/6/2021 12:28 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/6/2021 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/6/2021 12:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2021 10:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 1/5/2021 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/5/2021 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Anyone that thinks that black people think that other people don’t matter have a big problem.
nuff said.
Talk to some of the ones in East LA. Do so at your own risk
Dino once again showing his ignorance, and why I don't ever read his blocked posts.
This is what you decided to say to that????? Good lord
Yet another ATTEMPTED retort that is mindless, pointless and senseless. Again, thanks for your consistency.

It's becoming more and more obvious with every one of his reposted comments on the subject, that dino has never been anywhere close to being in a racially diverse community, such as the one I have lived for my entire life, or probably never even spoken to a person of color who has lived in such a community. I've lived the "truth" for over 55 years; I don't need him or the Kansas Mennonite to tell me what it is.
When I was in college for your information I was the number one student of African American history for two consecutive semesters at Temple University.
I have been friends with black people my whole life and lived in a very racially diverse neighborhood in college.
I also have 2 Vietnamese step kids and 2 other Vietnamese godchildren and have had numerous people of color and different racial groups work for me.
1/6/2021 12:54 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/6/2021 12:10:00 PM (view original):
if you are not grasping aspiration vs friction and reasons for a refusal to forget historical racism and current disenfranchisement and obstruction against police reform etc and the anger that boils over one might very easily misinterpret the feelings and apprehensions of African Americans.

some very nice white people who are actually guilty over their mild or moderate racism simply can’t get themselves into the shoes of black people.
they think that laws are the end of discussion and can’t get their head around issues of application of law and how discrimination can trump law.
and they can’t envision that even angry black people that have a group prejudice are perfectly able and happy to judge every individual white person without prejudice and with hope for a good and rewarding interaction or relationship.
I wonder how you feel about angry white people "that have a group prejudice are perfectly able and happy to judge every individual white black person without prejudice and with hope for a good and rewarding interaction or relationship."
Not as understanding because they have no reason to be angry.
get it?
1/6/2021 12:58 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/6/2021 12:28:00 PM (view original):
I THINK he likes Me. Of course, I'm only about 92 % white or so.
And I only get angry sometimes...............when faced with ignorance, irresponsibility, pettiness, hatefulness, racism, sexism (although I'm still an old dog, I'm learning), and a myriad of other minor grievances that just reveal how thin my own skin can be at times. I prefer serenity, but.................
I think of myself as Jewish with white skin.
a lot of people in the viet community call me the jewvinese.
1/6/2021 12:59 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/6/2021 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/6/2021 12:10:00 PM (view original):

Not as understanding because they have no reason to be angry.
get it?
Wow. You could scarcely have posted a more perfect reply.

That you - who consistently poke fun at a mimetic stereotype of white nationalists - would have the audacity to criticize anyone for a lack of empathy for a Black Panther is hilariously ironic. That you doubled down on it creates literally a laugh out loud moment.

If you don't think people whose parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents had stable, middle-class employment in economic sectors that have now disappeared and left them struggling to feed and clothe their children have reasons to be angry, you clearly are just as guilty of a lack of empathy as anyone on the other side of the aisle.
1/6/2021 2:16 PM
I did not criticize those people I refuse as you do to equate the black group vs the white group experience leading to our discussed group bias.

1/6/2021 3:01 PM
Oh, he’s conceding now huh?
1/7/2021 9:26 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 1/6/2021 3:53:00 AM (view original):
If Ossoff also wins,Trump really does deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. He got a black pastor and a Jewish man elected to the senate in the deep south, simply by being loud. What a mensch!
thas right

a true humanitarian

our man trump

1/7/2021 9:37 PM
Wednesday: I will never concede

Thursday: Orderly Transition to Biden administration.

Wednesday: We love you...you are special

Thursday: I condemn this heinous attack... you will be prosecuted
1/8/2021 3:58 AM
1/8/2021 6:26 AM
1/8/2021 6:29 AM

1/8/2021 11:59 AM
BEST PRESIDENT AT LOSING JOBS SINCE World War 2!!!!
1/8/2021 10:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...839|840|841|842|843...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.