TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 1/5/2018 12:07:00 PM (view original):
I just would like for people to tell me what DJT has done policy wise that they disagree with. That’s all.
Pulling out of paris climate, a ton of useless deregulations, handling of Israel, handing of NK, not actually acting on health care, etc.
1/5/2018 12:18 PM
I like All those policies lol
1/5/2018 12:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/5/2018 12:20:00 PM (view original):
I like All those policies lol
We disagree completely
1/5/2018 1:05 PM
That’s America. Do you agree with bad-luck that Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist?
1/5/2018 1:10 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/5/2018 1:10:00 PM (view original):
That’s America. Do you agree with bad-luck that Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist?
No. That is stupid.
1/5/2018 2:25 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/5/2018 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/5/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/5/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Can't say I like all the hatred and division amongst Americans. I will say as long as it accomplishes something I'll be all for it in the end. Could be the sheep end up learning to not be so blindly sheep-like! Depends on what the truth is. It will come out. Always does. I'm waiting to see what blind fools like All3 say then.......... IF they're even real voters and not internet Russkie trolls LOL.
You say you hate all the hatred, yet you spread it around extremely freely. The hatred you have for Trump, for whatever reason, makes you blind to what others are even trying to say. Calling me a "sheep" is simply stupid, based on the reasons I have continually explained as to why I support giving Trump a fair chance. It has been noted over and over and over that I am much, much more of a HRC hater (the 1 and only other "true" candidate last election due to Democratic Primary rigging and the fact no other Republican had a shot of beating her) than I'll ever be a Trump supporter. I also believe that whoever is the President of this Country deserves the respect of it's people. That person has earned it, whether everyone likes it or not. Don't like Trump? That's fine, and understandable. Think HRC would have been "better"? You're crazy. Think there was another option? Not in today's USA. Is that ever going to change? Not if people like you want to rake every non-politician for life over the coals when they win. You say you support changing the system and the status quo - then start acting like it.
Believe me, I am no HRC supporter, but you call people crazy if they think she would be a better president than Trump. There's no way to know that. You say we need to give Trump a chance to prove himself, but HRC doesn't deserve that same chance? Again, I really dislike her, but who knows what kind of president she would make? Not me, and not you. I don't hate Trump either, but he's done nothing to impress me in his year in office. he got a tax bill passed that helps him and his rich cronies much more than it helps anyone else. He's insulted people left and right. He's shown no dignity or compassion.
Tax bill will help business and significantly lessen corporate inversions. Doubling the standard deduction helps those who don’t make a lot. The plan has some positives.
it will help businesses. It won't help people with college loans or home mortgages. In other words, your average American.
1/5/2018 2:31 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/5/2018 2:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/5/2018 1:10:00 PM (view original):
No. That is stupid.
Wow. Thank you for your honesty.
1/5/2018 2:35 PM
1/5/2018 2:39 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/5/2018 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/5/2018 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/5/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2018 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/5/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Can't say I like all the hatred and division amongst Americans. I will say as long as it accomplishes something I'll be all for it in the end. Could be the sheep end up learning to not be so blindly sheep-like! Depends on what the truth is. It will come out. Always does. I'm waiting to see what blind fools like All3 say then.......... IF they're even real voters and not internet Russkie trolls LOL.
You say you hate all the hatred, yet you spread it around extremely freely. The hatred you have for Trump, for whatever reason, makes you blind to what others are even trying to say. Calling me a "sheep" is simply stupid, based on the reasons I have continually explained as to why I support giving Trump a fair chance. It has been noted over and over and over that I am much, much more of a HRC hater (the 1 and only other "true" candidate last election due to Democratic Primary rigging and the fact no other Republican had a shot of beating her) than I'll ever be a Trump supporter. I also believe that whoever is the President of this Country deserves the respect of it's people. That person has earned it, whether everyone likes it or not. Don't like Trump? That's fine, and understandable. Think HRC would have been "better"? You're crazy. Think there was another option? Not in today's USA. Is that ever going to change? Not if people like you want to rake every non-politician for life over the coals when they win. You say you support changing the system and the status quo - then start acting like it.
Believe me, I am no HRC supporter, but you call people crazy if they think she would be a better president than Trump. There's no way to know that. You say we need to give Trump a chance to prove himself, but HRC doesn't deserve that same chance? Again, I really dislike her, but who knows what kind of president she would make? Not me, and not you. I don't hate Trump either, but he's done nothing to impress me in his year in office. he got a tax bill passed that helps him and his rich cronies much more than it helps anyone else. He's insulted people left and right. He's shown no dignity or compassion.
Tax bill will help business and significantly lessen corporate inversions. Doubling the standard deduction helps those who don’t make a lot. The plan has some positives.
it will help businesses. It won't help people with college loans or home mortgages. In other words, your average American.
The thought is that businesses will give more bonuses, higher raises, etc. We will see.
1/5/2018 2:42 PM
Obama created more jobs in 2016 than Dump did in 2017
1/5/2018 2:49 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 1/5/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Obama created more jobs in 2016 than Dump did in 2017
LOL - Incorrect
1/5/2018 2:50 PM
Actually, that's quite correct. 2017 was the worst year for jobs created since 2011
1/5/2018 2:54 PM
Average jobs gained per month:

•2017: 171,000
•2016: 187,000
•2015: 226,000
•2014: 250,000
•2013: 192,000
•2012: 179,000
•2011: 174,000
•2010: 88,000
1/5/2018 2:56 PM
You cannot say oh the economy was already growing under Obama so you cannot give DJT credit. At the same time you cannot state that the decline in job growth is due to DJT. Also do we have a breakdown of Govt jobs vs. Private sector?

While one would expect big job gains in the immediate aftermath of a major recession as the economy catches up, seeing substantial gains this many years after the recession officially ended is far from guaranteed.

In reality, August 2017 represented the 83rd successive month of month-to-month job gains -- easily a record. The longest previous spell of positive increases in monthly payroll employment was 48, in the period ending in June 1990, said Gary Burtless, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.

A group called the Reshoring Initiative has been collecting data since 2010 on "reshoring" -- a combination of U.S. firms bringing jobs back to the U.S., and foreign companies deciding to locate jobs here.

Publicly, the group released data in May 2017 showing that "for the first time in decades, more manufacturing jobs are returning to the United States than are going offshore." Specifically, the group found a record-high 77,000 reshored jobs in 2016, bringing the total since 2010 to 338,000.

Those gains, of course, took place under Barack Obama. But while the group hasn’t officially published data covering the period since Trump took office, we asked the group for their latest data, covering Trump’s time in office.

According to the group, reshoring started going up substantially beginning in the fourth quarter of 2016 and has accelerated in 2017.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/sep/20/donald-trump/how-strong-job-growth-been-trumps-watch/

1/5/2018 3:04 PM
Thanks Obama.
1/5/2018 3:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...80|81|82|83|84...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.