THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by tangplay on 12/4/2020 2:51:00 PM (view original):
^^ hmmm I wonder why the Georgia Senate elections are important?

lol thanks WIS for the new page right on time
I must be missing something here.
Over my head.
12/4/2020 3:28 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 12/4/2020 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/4/2020 2:51:00 PM (view original):
^^ hmmm I wonder why the Georgia Senate elections are important?

lol thanks WIS for the new page right on time
I must be missing something here.
Over my head.
I'm so confused. My post was the first on page 8, but now it's back on page 7.
12/4/2020 3:33 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/3/2020 4:47:00 PM (view original):
It is close but ossof and warnock are leading in Georgia. With warnock at 52 to 45 and ossof at 50 to 48.
one would think the red votes are less motivated and maybe depressed and suppressed in a role reversal.

it looks better then 50 50 right now that it will be 50 50.
and red cannibalism is running wild in Georgia screaming about not voting because of rigging and failure of Republican leaders to get trump win in Georgia.....battle of angry people screaming and yelling and bumping into each other.
Is this what you were looking for.
12/4/2020 3:37 PM
Look at the post right above mine. I was saying that the Georgia Senate Elections are important because if the Democrats win both, they could potentially decriminalize or even legalize marijuana.
12/4/2020 4:22 PM
Ok I did not put that together sorry.
12/4/2020 4:30 PM
The reason I think it might not pass even if it becomes 50 50 is I worry about someone like joe manchin.
but yeah you are very right great chance it could pass if 50 50.
and it is very important.
12/4/2020 4:33 PM
Because there are too many people in jail because of pot and convictions of people who were jailed cause hurt by those convictions.

people have always been smoking pot and it is not going to stop and so many states are legalizing or decriminalizing so it should be done on the federal level.
12/4/2020 4:46 PM
Now you have it together.
12/4/2020 4:49 PM
It is
12/4/2020 4:51 PM
There also might be a Republican who sides with it... it just depends on whether we have actual libertarians in Congress, or just Conservatives who pretend to support small government.
12/4/2020 4:56 PM
Good point. I don’t have the data but there could be a Republican senator in a state that has already legalized or decriminalized and that could make a difference.

if there is 50 50 I do think it will pass.
12/4/2020 5:02 PM
God Speaks

on December 14 there will be a solar eclipse of the moon.

on December 14 the 538 electors meet and formalize the state certifications.

give us a sign.

12/4/2020 5:46 PM
On the Team Trump Fraudulent Election Claims Machine

if there were any real claims there would be substantial Republican personages of federal and state and local venues and of prominent reputations coming forward and trying to show it and there would be heavy duty top notch lawyers involved the kind that end up on the Supreme Court.

none and none and none and none and none of these
but a bunch of clowns some of which ended up at an adult book store.
jackie susann
valley of the trolls

nuff said
12/5/2020 6:29 PM
The Poor Schmoes

trump has fleeced his paycheck to paycheck mercenaries to fork over 175 million to his fight the stolen election fund.

he didn’t even put in a penny for his campaign.
no sucker he.

meanwhile the 175 million can legally be used for haircuts and rallies and restaurants and wine and women if he calls it business related and even paying personal debts or new clothes or a car as long as he reports that stuff as income before he uses it just like winning money on a game show.
chiefly a grifter.
it’s a living.
12/5/2020 6:40 PM (edited)
And if you have some time take a gander at the Georgia signature match process. It actually STRONGLY protects against fraud.

this whole issue is astonishingly ridiculous and it is pushed by people only interested in disenfranchisement.
trump is really a traitor.

one day most of the country will say how is it possible that we had an evil dangerous anti democracy man like that as president.
12/6/2020 12:19 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.