THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

We are 2 days into the 100 days of cold which ends on March 31.

War is declared and Battle come down

A super hero of the right Sleaze Man ( Jim Jordan) is grappling with the requests of the Jan 6 committee.
He has “concerns”. He should.

There are land mines and perjury traps if he does answer questions and criminal contempt if he refuses.
And capture the king is well in play.

This is coming to a multitude of criminal referrals
that will surely include Trump.

Trump’s criminal worries -

1. New York taxes and fraudulent valuations of properties for loans - 2 cases in 1.
2. Jan 6
3. The Georgia vote counting interference and attempted fraud.
4. Obstruction of Justice - Mueller Probe
5. Misuse of funds raised for campaigns spent on personal matters.
6 other

Civil Suits - he faces so many serious lawsuits including death and injury damage cases from jan. 6.
That will be at least 20 million and if there are punitive damages multiply the number by 3-5 times.
Plus he has Dominion and that could rock him for between 100 - 500 million maybe more.
And serious slander cases of voting workers and others which will include separate counts for jeopardizing their life and safety and those cases could have punitive damages.
There are many other cases lurking.

By March 1 the writ will really hit the fan.
Buckle up and get your popcorn. The fun will soon begin.
12/23/2021 11:59 AM (edited)
Jetson, if you believe in vaccine mandates you believe in fascism, case closed. Imagine a world where Trump was pushing vaccine mandates - the left would be so up in arms you wouldn't believe. Shallow minded hypocrites, all of you! Read Nietzsche, adieu
12/23/2021 12:01 PM
Yeah up in arms saying yes please.
It isnt worth my time to respond to you.
12/23/2021 12:12 PM
Today is Artie Shaw music day at my house.
The great stupendous and miraculous Artie Shaw passed at age 94 on December 30, 2004.
12/23/2021 12:20 PM
General Non Sports Observation

Ive noticed a lot if wrangling over this or that after someone posts something based on lies that are sometimes invented by the poster.

Never concede on the original premise until you check it out first.
You cant be analytical if you just jump right in.
12/23/2021 3:17 PM
3,287 - December 23, 2021
3,412 - December 23, 2020
12/24/2021 12:46 PM
Fun Music Fact

Thelonious Monk has one of the greatest names of any great musician. His full name given to him is Thelonious Sphere Monk....a real name!
His nicknames are Melodious and The Genius of Modern Music.

12/25/2021 1:04 PM
From the Nutz Galore

Satan worshiper and warring lunatic Alex Jones says that because Trump supports the vaccines that Trump is either Ignorant or the most evil man who has ever lived. I think Hitler was worse. Rush Limbaugh is silent on the matter.

Crazy Joe Rogan has said something i think I do agree with.
He thinks that if Michele Obama ran in 2024 she would win. He was also quite complimentary.
I can see it. She would be loved by democrats
and would pull the good majority of independents.
She would even get some secret votes from wives of right wing voters.
12/27/2021 4:17 PM (edited)
Music Monday

Listening today to Ten Years After Live At The Fillmore East ( Bill Graham’s Fillmore East )

Amazing Album - Allmusic gives it a solid 4 stars but I give 4.5 to 5.

It covers the first 4 albums and it is so superior and more exciting then the studio albums. The sound is studio perfect but mixed way better and the playing is also very superior to the studio work. A smaller audience but up to the excellence of Woodstock.
British blues boogie at its early best.

The only true Ten Years After is when they are really cooking and jamming in concert.
12/27/2021 6:38 PM (edited)
The Final Frontier

A few days ago the James Webb Telescope took off.
It was decades in the making with delays and funding issues but it finally got completed and it launched 4 days ago.

Now for those with a thirst to understand the early universe and even perhaps whether there is life elsewhere this week will be real fun.

This telescope makes hubble look obsolete.
It has far greater capabilities. It has far more advanced mirrors and solar panels and lens.

Unlike Hubble which circled the earth James Webb will be many millions of miles beyond the Earth’s orbit where the haze from planet Earth will not effect the ability to see clearly. Plus the new telescope uses an infared system making clarity and color much greater.
Kind of like going from digital to Hd on your television.

Now here is real fun for those who care about this sort
of stuff.
This telescope will be able to see through space and time ( the longer the time that the light of an object takes to reach us the farther back in time it is and by by understanding such properties we can peer back into earlier times using higher and higher powered telescopes ) to the point that this scope allows us to go back to 100 million years after the big bang.

We will be able to see the formation of the first and earliest galaxies. The earliest stars when the let there be light happened.

If thats enough we will be able to see exoplanets in our galaxy much much more clearly and now we WILL be able to study atmospheres to see if there is oxygen and methane the signatures of life and maybe the marks of industry so advanced life.

The sky is now the limit and James Webb will blow the Hubble telescope away.
We are about to embark upon startling and exciting exploration.
12/28/2021 9:51 AM (edited)
FICKLE FINGER OF HATE

New Trump calkasian party strategy for the midterms is to primary all moderate gopers with people liked by green and jordan and gomer etc.....extreme candidates.....In a primary they will win but it will give the democrats an advantage in the general.
12/28/2021 1:53 PM
Omnicron the Savior

South Africa studies are showing that omnicron infection might pushing delta away by increasing x10 the immunity to the delta. Because it appears to be very mild to the boosterd it could maybe maybe knock out delta and maybe maybe lead to some type of herd immunity.
12/28/2021 2:00 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/27/2021 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Music Monday

Listening today to Ten Years After Live At The Fillmore East ( Bill Graham’s Fillmore East )

It covers the first 4 albums and it is so superior and more exciting then the studio albums. The sound is studio perfect but mixed way better and the playing is also very superior to the studio work. A smaller audience but up to the excellence of Woodstock.

The only true Ten Years After is when they are really cooking and jamming in concert.
I've got most of their studio albums, but have never listened to this live album you are heaping praise on. I will do so today. Thanks!
12/28/2021 2:16 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 12/28/2021 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/27/2021 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Music Monday

I've got most of their studio albums, but have never listened to this live album you are heaping praise on. I will do so today. Thanks!
You are welcome but listening it out n google home or the like wont do it true justice.
I hope you enjoy it.
12/28/2021 2:45 PM
The song i wish they did on this album but didn’t is I Want to Know the leadoff track from the first album. A great song and made for a live performance.
12/28/2021 2:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...73|74|75|76|77...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.