THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

The fraud is you're either dino or read up on his music posts to gain info on someone's sposed taste and make sport of it. Wanna run that part about going out of your way to be nice by me again ? How's that police report with the local authorities going ?
12/1/2021 2:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/1/2021 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Yes, I know these things Wylie.
What I don't GET is why He thinks anybody else cares about HIS lists.
Most of us have him blocked and we've already seen his lists when Dino posted them.
I don't agree with mwett much BUT on this point, I agree with him as stated in his latest SM.
Block this cretin.
Don't read him, and Don't respond!!
Let him type away freely.
Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping.
Bob,
I still read some of jetson's posts, but I promised him I would not respond to him anymore, so I don't. If you have him blocked, who cares if he posts lists? You won't see them anyway!
Exactly. I won't.
He's Dino.
I already KNOW his musical tastes.
Don't need that conversation again.

Besides, it's only a matter of time before he goes over the edge again.
Someone will post something HE doesn't think is "right".
Like someone defending the Palestinians or something.

Who knows what will set him off?
Meantime, for me, his posts are the exact same thing as the sound of one hand clapping.
Pointless.
12/1/2021 3:10 PM
Quote post by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 3:10:00 PM:
"He's Dino. Besides, it's only a matter of time before he goes over the edge again. Someone will post something HE doesn't think is "right"."

While today's entertainment dollar was well spent, and also thanx to previously being clued in by others that he'd been acting up again/still, I did backtrack thru previous stuff where I don't usually go off the rails with Christ sermons, and I found where I'd been told he deemed himself master of inappropriate religious ramblings. I think capital letters were used. I also found warnings of his that continued abuse by others toward him wouldn't be tolerated. See, as always, it's the next person. Never him. Have those warrants been issued yet ?
12/1/2021 3:34 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 2:48:00 PM (view original):
The fraud is you're either dino or read up on his music posts to gain info on someone's sposed taste and make sport of it. Wanna run that part about going out of your way to be nice by me again ? How's that police report with the local authorities going ?
What is your problem with me liking music
and what do you care what ny name is.
Weird
12/1/2021 4:08 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/1/2021 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Yes, I know these things Wylie.
What I don't GET is why He thinks anybody else cares about HIS lists.
Most of us have him blocked and we've already seen his lists when Dino posted them.
I don't agree with mwett much BUT on this point, I agree with him as stated in his latest SM.
Block this cretin.
Don't read him, and Don't respond!!
Let him type away freely.
Learn to like the sound of one hand clapping.
Bob,
I still read some of jetson's posts, but I promised him I would not respond to him anymore, so I don't. If you have him blocked, who cares if he posts lists? You won't see them anyway!
Exactly. I won't.
He's Dino.
I already KNOW his musical tastes.
Don't need that conversation again.

Besides, it's only a matter of time before he goes over the edge again.
Someone will post something HE doesn't think is "right".
Like someone defending the Palestinians or something.

Who knows what will set him off?
Meantime, for me, his posts are the exact same thing as the sound of one hand clapping.
Pointless.
Weird
12/1/2021 4:08 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Quote post by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 3:10:00 PM:
"He's Dino. Besides, it's only a matter of time before he goes over the edge again. Someone will post something HE doesn't think is "right"."

While today's entertainment dollar was well spent, and also thanx to previously being clued in by others that he'd been acting up again/still, I did backtrack thru previous stuff where I don't usually go off the rails with Christ sermons, and I found where I'd been told he deemed himself master of inappropriate religious ramblings. I think capital letters were used. I also found warnings of his that continued abuse by others toward him wouldn't be tolerated. See, as always, it's the next person. Never him. Have those warrants been issued yet ?
Good question for once.
I have said over and over again that Dino was Dino and Jetson is Jetson. The best of Dino is with Jetson but some of the bad is not.

Dino had a serious anger issue about religion and jf was terrible wrong.
Jetson has learned that any hatred of religions in general or believers is flat out horrible to the point of hate. I point it out all the time because thats how I truly feel. You as a very passionate believer have never ever acknowledged that let alone thanked me for it but I always defend people and their religions from being maligned by rsp777 and laramiebob.
I dont like it and i think it is hateful. Where Dino was very wrong Jetson has more humanity and he is a better person then Dino was.

Every thing i write is sincere.
Im not the person with animus.
Mwett and Rsp777 have an obsession with me.
Bronxcheer did too. Laramiebob is who he is.

I never initiate. I dont bust your balls.
And except for Tangplay Im the only person with new topics and I am the only person who brings up pop culture and music and has a bit of fun away from misery talk and religious bashing and name calling and childish behavior.

But I am the one picked on instead of people I would never want as next door neighbores.

The usual suspects will probably ignore the substance
and say I am arrogant and self centered and maybe someone will offer up a lukewarm defense of me but its ok.

You cant bait me.
Im not going to stop my posting.

12/1/2021 4:34 PM (edited)
I smell Lysol. Someone going in for the cleanup. Nothing better to say or attack dogs to bite my ankles ?

To be clear : did you not say, while you yourself say whatever you want to whoever you want whenever you want which is usually always even when it's others talking where you're not invited mixed with almost nobody engaging when you go blah blah all without impunity although that one time you briefly went bye bye was fun but didn't learn a thing and enhance that by thinking the cops are on your side, that something I said of a religious nature was inappropriate ?

A) Who voted you judge jury executioner of anything you don't agree with or believe in ? That's super rich coming from all people (wait for it, my laramiebob impersonation) YOU !

2) What are going to do about it ? Get anyone who oversteps (Hi Bob) YOUR bounds voted off the island ? If that standard were evenly applied, we'd all be gone a time or 20 with you in the lead. It's happened once and can happen again. Get a grip bro
12/1/2021 4:45 PM
Look out buddy! (Hi to you, too!) Jetson/Dino got me banned for questioning his "mental health" for using a well worn phrase that's been used countless times around here so that "get a grip" bro comment might be over his line same as mine was.
12/1/2021 4:54 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 4:45:00 PM (view original):
I smell Lysol. Someone going in for the cleanup. Nothing better to say or attack dogs to bite my ankles ?

To be clear : did you not say, while you yourself say whatever you want to whoever you want whenever you want which is usually always even when it's others talking where you're not invited mixed with almost nobody engaging when you go blah blah all without impunity although that one time you briefly went bye bye was fun but didn't learn a thing and enhance that by thinking the cops are on your side, that something I said of a religious nature was inappropriate ?

A) Who voted you judge jury executioner of anything you don't agree with or believe in ? That's super rich coming from all people (wait for it, my laramiebob impersonation) YOU !

2) What are going to do about it ? Get anyone who oversteps (Hi Bob) YOUR bounds voted off the island ? If that standard were evenly applied, we'd all be gone a time or 20 with you in the lead. It's happened once and can happen again. Get a grip bro
I am not judge or jury. If someone is allowed to call christians such as you ignorant and stupid and equate and compare them to misinformed cretins unquote and I say that is wrong why am I the one called judge and jury and how can you be attacking me?

I really believe in what I say.
If we are just not on the same level just let all this go.

I dont understand people with an obsessed animus especially against the person who constantly defends him and Doug and Lostnfound and others who are less vocal about their religion.

Give me a break, “bro”.
12/1/2021 5:00 PM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2021 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Look out buddy! (Hi to you, too!) Jetson/Dino got me banned for questioning his "mental health" for using a well worn phrase that's been used countless times around here so that "get a grip" bro comment might be over his line same as mine was.
i dont think so.
You have unchecked anger and animus.
btw - it was used countless times but by you.
12/1/2021 5:02 PM
Nah I'll be fine. Just like him, I come in just enough under the radar without going to far. I know they're watching and that he's snitched before. I'm tired of it and well past time they and everyone else without being scared know that he does not run this show and is not worthy of wasting too many people's time with negative energy continually perpetuated and continued and prolonged by him.
12/1/2021 5:03 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Nah I'll be fine. Just like him, I come in just enough under the radar without going to far. I know they're watching and that he's snitched before. I'm tired of it and well past time they and everyone else without being scared know that he does not run this show and is not worthy of wasting too many people's time with negative energy continually perpetuated and continued and prolonged by him.
The truth is that I never snitched or ratted anyone out and i have said this to admistration. It was you who snitched on me for the very comment against rsp which you referenced vetbatim from memory a few hours ago.

You got me suspended for 5 games and then I had a dialogue over several days with Jordan and I still never even once asked for anyone fo be suspended.

Even after the Jordan edict the immature attacks continued so that was the First time that I said enough is enough. No more zingers but i will report this stuff and I did.

Thats what happened because I am civilized.
12/1/2021 5:13 PM (edited)
By the way you also complained that Me -I posted too much about politics and provided too much political opinions and “ information”
I am called a judge and jury
And do not try and pass it on to rsp777.

Geez.
12/1/2021 5:15 PM (edited)
Pretty sure I didn't say anything about politics and other "info". While irritating before my blockage of you that I had to continually stare at it and perhaps it was lumped together as other reports against you as a general constant irritant, it's not what got you blocked. Personal, outlandish in their juvenile and extreme content, got it done, specially when you claim innocent. Get a grip, and grow up.

Since were letting our hair down, it was also you, and you and coreander who was also banned, while all others did not name me by name but by inference that might be unravelled with enough detective work, even when made right and apologeeze and explanations were satisfactorily made and accepted and the entire matter dropped, it was (BOB!) YOU who directly called me out in SLB chat in the bad commish thread, even after your bestie Jordan ordered to all a cease and desist order. Remind me again all considered and your clinging to claims of innocence and blah blah it was them first blah blah what this is all about ?
12/1/2021 6:23 PM
Posted by Mwett on 12/1/2021 6:23:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure I didn't say anything about politics and other "info". While irritating before my blockage of you that I had to continually stare at it and perhaps it was lumped together as other reports against you as a general constant irritant, it's not what got you blocked. Personal, outlandish in their juvenile and extreme content, got it done, specially when you claim innocent. Get a grip, and grow up.

Since were letting our hair down, it was also you, and you and coreander who was also banned, while all others did not name me by name but by inference that might be unravelled with enough detective work, even when made right and apologeeze and explanations were satisfactorily made and accepted and the entire matter dropped, it was (BOB!) YOU who directly called me out in SLB chat in the bad commish thread, even after your bestie Jordan ordered to all a cease and desist order. Remind me again all considered and your clinging to claims of innocence and blah blah it was them first blah blah what this is all about ?
2 long paragraphs of blah blah blah.
what i wrote was accurate and you kind of confirmed it and did confirm that you did what you accuse others of doing.

but thats ok.
12/1/2021 6:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...66|67|68|69|70...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.