Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

I’d like to wish a very unhappy birthday to Donald Diablo Trump who turns 78 on June 14.
The New York judiciary and the IRS send their regards.
No RSVP returned by Melania for the big McDonalds birthday bash.
6/11/2024 6:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I think that Trump has a nickname for himself - Witch Hunt. He seems to end most of his tweets and posts with it in all caps and an exclamation.

Dangerous Hatred - Dangerous People - Sleazy Character(s)

A new Trump official campaign email has a banner of Haul Out The Guillotines. Say what you will but only the Trump campaign uses such imagery and in terms of exhortation.

Dont forget how riled up and ready willing and able a giant Trump mob was receptive to “if YOU DONT FIGHT LIKE HELL you are going to lose your country.
It looks like none of them thought that was metaphorical rhetoric.
Same for We have to use TRIAL BY COMBAT.

Maybe Trump learned the lesson well that his base is always primed to understanding violent imagery in a very literal way and as a did whistle and command. After all a hanging gallows was set up for Pence.
Stand back and stand by. A mantra.

Expect the violent rhetoric to continue and ramp up.
6/12/2024 10:31 AM (edited)
Sad News - JERRY WEST

One of my favorite NBA players and historically one of the most important passed away today. Jerry West was 86. Anyone who follows basketball knows that the iconic logo is a silhouette of Jerry West. He was one of the 5 best players throughout the 60s.
He had a significant after retirement career as a coach and general manager and team director in several franchises and was one of the best.

Michael Jordan called him his big brother.
To me he and Dr J are the 2 greatest ambassadors of the game.

As a player he college and pro career spanned 3 decades and even when retired in the 73-74 he showed that if healthy he was still the top shooting guard.

6/12/2024 1:07 PM
New normal of torrential floods and super hurricanes in Florida. It is getting more frequent and worse.

MAGA - ites: Same old abnormal. It is a hoax.

In 1953 Brando was in a great movie called The Wild One. He is the quintessential cool rebel. In one famous scene he is asked - what are you against? He answers - what are you for?

That is how I view the mentality of MAGA except that they are the most un - cool and dumb and dumber people in the country.
6/13/2024 12:06 PM (edited)

Let’s Talk About That Leaked Jan 6 Tape Featuring Nancy Pelosi

Turley Weighs in on How Pelosi's Admissions Highlight Credibility Issues of J6 Committee

Nancy Pelosi says 'I take responsibility' for not having National Guard ...

2 days agoFormer House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blamed herself for the lack of National Guard troops at the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, video footage released by House Republicans on Monday showed. As rioters ...

Nancy Pelosi says 'I take responsibility' for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter

New York Post on MSN.com|3 days ago
As rioters stormed the seat of Congress, Pelosi, 84, fumed about the lack of "accountability" and accepted "responsibility" for a lack of security at the Capitol Building.

Pelosi admits more should have been done to prepare officers ahead of Jan. 6 protest

Washington Times|2 days ago
A newly released video of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from Jan. 6, 2021, shows her saying she takes "responsibility" for the confusion surrounding law enforcement's response to the demonstration at the U.
6/13/2024 4:03 PM (edited)
Bot alert.
Right wing paid shill spreading misinformation.
Bot alert.
6/13/2024 3:43 PM
If guys like Trump did not exist communism would have never gotten any traction anywhere for example here the economy would not have been rigged to give total immunity and trillion dollar welfare to corporations to the detriment of most Americans whether they know it or not.

Trickle down is the hoax and the mantra for people willing to trade their own economic welfare for being in a hate party.

Our Supreme Court -even agnostics and atheists need to pray for the soul of the Court. it is infiltrated with extreme white nationalists like Alito and Clarence Thomas.
Now the Baptists want to outlaw IVF with no exceptions even for the life of the family. That is their Pro Life decision and they are sticking to it.
What does the vatican say? i dont know. islam ?
Every branch of Judaism is for it even the majority of orthodox in Israel.

Banning IVF is the next thing for the we want to control your life faction of the human race.
6/14/2024 9:12 AM (edited)
It is only a matter of time before there is legislation to protect the unalienable rights of the sperm and the protection of the un - created fertilized egg.
6/14/2024 9:19 AM
3. Trump wants to slash corporate taxes even more and get rid of all kinds of regulation. To Trump Upton Sinclair was evil for writing The Jungle and he ruined the country.
His tax dreams would create 7 trillion more in deficit. Throughout the world he has never met a country that he did not want to destroy except Russia.
They like him there because he is the ugly and stupid American.

Trump is so desperate to be one of the bad boys - the ones he thinks are the cool kids. Pathetic. Obstreperous and truculent. Belligerent and bilious.
T - rump.
6/14/2024 1:24 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.