Savage XI Rosters/Commentary Topic

congrats to chewy...the titleless...breaker of predictions...the new savage champ!

managed a low tov% team with plenty of 3s while starting with dr. j at sg...just a great build

no set time for savage 12 yet...wont be starting right away tho...im going to wait for other draft leagues(bowis/52) to run first
7/9/2023 3:36 PM
Wow! Thank you everyone. It doesn’t feel like a true savage win, rather just lucky to not die from choking. I should thank ash for being able to come back in w5 to beat jcred.

I will stick with my opinion that rob was partially correct in thinking my team wasn’t that good. The skill that I think I am good at is being able to pre-populate lineups on the fly while drafting and then balancing out all 5 of my teams to go for the 20 point all 5 playoff team bonus.

whenever savage 12 does return, I look forward to it and perhaps an attempt of a new strategy.
7/9/2023 3:50 PM
i firmly believe that getting all 5 teams in the playoffs is harder then winning a world title...love seeing the 20 point bonus being the determining factor this time...luck is always needed but definitely no asterisk on this one chewy
7/9/2023 4:11 PM
*CONGRATS* chewy !
7/9/2023 4:34 PM
Very well done Chewy, congrats!!!
7/9/2023 4:44 PM
Congrats chewy!
7/9/2023 5:18 PM
Congrats chewy! Great season! Also kudos to raggedclaws for moving from 7th to 2nd in the post season and making the finish super close.
7/9/2023 5:18 PM
Posted by chewy3344 on 7/9/2023 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Wow! Thank you everyone. It doesn’t feel like a true savage win, rather just lucky to not die from choking. I should thank ash for being able to come back in w5 to beat jcred.

I will stick with my opinion that rob was partially correct in thinking my team wasn’t that good. The skill that I think I am good at is being able to pre-populate lineups on the fly while drafting and then balancing out all 5 of my teams to go for the 20 point all 5 playoff team bonus.

whenever savage 12 does return, I look forward to it and perhaps an attempt of a new strategy.
Nah I was wrong. I’m a poor judge of Dr J teams.

Also I thought ragged wouldn’t be that great and he finished second. So maybe I’m just an idiot tbh.
7/9/2023 5:34 PM (edited)
Congrats chewy’s good job!
7/9/2023 5:31 PM
Congrats chewy! Not sure how the final numbers played out compared to past Savages, but this felt like the most competitive with no one running away with it and lots of teams in the neighborhood. Is ragged's 3 point second place the closest runner up?
7/9/2023 6:04 PM
Well done, Chewy! Helluva run
7/9/2023 7:14 PM
grats Chewy on 1st and Ragged on his remarkable playoff run! I can't help but be disappointed that I didn't at least make podium, but I guess I"ll take a top 5 finish.
7/10/2023 1:22 AM
Posted by jcred5 on 7/9/2023 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Congrats chewy! Not sure how the final numbers played out compared to past Savages, but this felt like the most competitive with no one running away with it and lots of teams in the neighborhood. Is ragged's 3 point second place the closest runner up?
It looks like the answer is yes. In Season Four ash finished 4 points behind kinoa1.
7/11/2023 3:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42
Savage XI Rosters/Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.