BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by dahsdebater on 7/17/2021 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/16/2021 10:28:00 PM (view original):
I think lostnfound just gets off to murdering people.

Kill all BLM and antifa, invade Mexico(?) and bomb the **** out of the cartels, and death penalty for false accusations of rape.

What a great guy. Glad we all recognize the canuck as a loon.
I was thinking that too. For somebody who spends a lot of time talking about Christianity, he seems terribly bloodthirsty.

Then again, I've found that the average right-wing evangelical has never actually read the entire Bible even once. Often not even the entire New Testament. Much less multiple translations, or made any kind of effort to understand the content in context.
So you are able to tell me what I have read ! U be psychic.. or Psycho

Not bloodthirsty, just sick and tired of gangsters going scott free to do as they please, and this includes child trafficking, extortion, and murdering tough judges and prosecutors that they are going to face if and when they are tried

Yes, I am all for executing the lot of those scumbags
7/17/2021 6:32 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/17/2021 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/16/2021 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Gotta say though I am pretty shocked and disappointed in the reports that Biden said “Hitler did a lot of good things.” That’s ****** up for Biden to say.
Was it radio instead of TV? Did you hear it on NPR?
It was Trump. Trump said it. That was the ******* joke. You really misplayed this one, man.
7/18/2021 1:46 AM
In what context is "Hitler did a lot of good things" an appropriate statement?
7/18/2021 12:36 PM
Here's Hitler on the "whole."

He was an ***HOLE. If you have any other opinion the odds are pretty heavy that YOU are as well.

His Mommy should have aborted him when he was a fetus and swung him around the room like a t-shirt at a Red Hot Chili Peppers show.

Hope this helped.
7/18/2021 1:53 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/18/2021 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2021 12:36:00 PM (view original):
In what context is "Hitler did a lot of good things" an appropriate statement?
Did you mean in the abstract? I believe you can best answer your own question.
Is there pure evil?
Is there pure good?
Was Hitler one or the other?
If not....then the whole must be considered.
I hope this helped.
Oh it helped alright.
7/18/2021 2:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/18/2021 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/16/2021 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Gotta say though I am pretty shocked and disappointed in the reports that Biden said “Hitler did a lot of good things.” That’s ****** up for Biden to say.
I'm glad you learned your lesson.

Don't make things up. Don't lie. You'll be better for it.
Sorry you’ve left yourself in a position to defend the good things Hitler did. Good luck!
7/18/2021 4:12 PM
I'm still curious to hear about all the good things Doug (and Trump) think Hitler did.
7/18/2021 4:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2021 4:26:00 PM (view original):
I'm still curious to hear about all the good things Doug (and Trump) think Hitler did.
It’s a super weird response. I knew I was trolling and would get something but this is curiouser and curiouser.
7/18/2021 5:23 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/18/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
It’s a super weird response. I knew I was trolling and would get something but this is curiouser and curiouser.
Guess what? I actually diid some research. Guess what I found?

The whole story is just another LIE. Trump denies it ever happened.

Sitting next to him was Chief of Staff John Kelly who resigned in 2019. Kelly pretty much hates Trump.

When Kelly left he said Trump wasn't fit to be President.

The original story with Trump and Kelly says "allegedly." There's that word again. Kelly said nothing at the time. He has said plenty since but NEVER anything about Trump and the Hitler fake news story. If any one would come out and beat Trump over the head with the story...it would be Kelly. But he hasn't. Because it never happened.

Thanks for motivating me to do the research. I pretty much forgot that old story. There are so many of them. Thanks to you guys, I won't go through the rest of my life thinking it ever happened.

Glad I could help you guys out...................again.

7/18/2021 5:38 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/18/2021 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/18/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Guess what? I actually diid some research. Guess what I found?

The whole story is just another LIE. Trump denies it ever happened.

Sitting next to him was Chief of Staff John Kelly who resigned in 2019. Kelly pretty much hates Trump.

When Kelly left he said Trump wasn't fit to be President.

The original story with Trump and Kelly says "allegedly." There's that word again. Kelly said nothing at the time. He has said plenty since but NEVER anything about Trump and the Hitler fake news story. If any one would come out and beat Trump over the head with the story...it would be Kelly. But he hasn't. Because it never happened.

Thanks for motivating me to do the research. I pretty much forgot that old story. There are so many of them. Thanks to you guys, I won't go through the rest of my life thinking it ever happened.

Glad I could help you guys out...................again.

“I don’t believe it so it must not have happened.”

Also, why not just say this before? Why go on the weird semi defense? Why was it “taken out of context” at first?

”Trump said it didn’t happen!” Oh well then!
7/18/2021 6:27 PM
I looked it up this afternoon...maybe...30 minutes or less before I posted it.

You don't have to believe me if you...........oh.....................NEVERMIND.
7/18/2021 7:38 PM
”Trump said it didn’t happen!” Oh well then!

Yes, we all know what a paragon of honesty and integrity Trump is. If he said it didn't happen....
7/18/2021 8:59 PM
I'm gonna start deploying that defense for Biden. If he says it didn't happen, it didn't happen.

Are we just going to forget about Doug basically agreeing that Hitler did good things?
7/18/2021 9:34 PM
This is actually a really good example of how disingenuous Doug is.

He gets presented with a claim.

First response: "It was out of context!"
Second response: "But if it was in context, Trump was right!!"
Third response: "Trump never said it!"

He doesn't believe any of the **** he says, Just anything to defend God Emperor Trump.
7/18/2021 9:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...31|32|33|34|35...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.