Jobs and Full Metal Jacket Quotes Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 6/7/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Yep. I f'd it up pretty good mixing two movies together but here it is:

Foley: Oklahoma? Only TWO THINGS come outta Oklahoma, steers and queers. Which one are you boy? I don't see any horns!

That said, Gossett was pretty awesome.

Foley: [his second cadence, for Zack alone] Casey Jones was a son of a *****; Drove his train through a 30 foot ditch; Came on out with his dick in his hand; Said "Listen ladies, I'm a hell of a man!"; Went into town and lined up a hundred; Swore up and down he'd **** every one; ****** 98 'til his balls turned blue; Then he backed off, jacked off, and ****** the other two!
Always loved that Casey Jones cadence in that movie -- haven't thought about it for ages though!
6/7/2017 10:20 PM
Do you suck dicks? Sir, no, sir! Are you a peter puffer? Sir, no, sir! I bet you're the kind of guy who would **** a person in the *** and not even have the ******* common courtesy to give him a reach-around.
6/7/2017 10:35 PM
That's a pretty epic 500th post gomiami.
6/7/2017 10:56 PM
Posted by slayterhill on 6/7/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by opie5 on 6/7/2017 3:26:00 PM (view original):
For the heck of it, I tried for a team in a power conference that went 1-26 last season - I was a long-shot. I was turned down & the note indicated that the school wanted a coach with more experience. No one has been hired at the school so they'll be a sim again next season.
What kind of jobs did you qualify for when you made the jump to D1 last season? Was it all D/D- type gigs?
Yes slayterhill - qualified for the D+ jobs. I didn't think I'd get the position - even though it is D- prestige and will probably be pretty bad next season - and I wasn't sure I wanted it since I have a decent recruiting class going - but applied just to see what happens to a "long shot" in the process. I wouldn't have been disappointed being in a full power conference though - would be a challenge trying to build in that situation. I'm guessing I should qualify for a job like that next season.

6/8/2017 10:20 AM
◂ Prev 123
Jobs and Full Metal Jacket Quotes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.