Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

my pollster is the 538

suck on a weisswurst

whatever the opposite of teflon is

suck it don

8/27/2024 6:06 PM
Yesterday Rump was at Arlington National Cemetery having a good old time. Taking pictures and smiling broadly and thumb up.
An employee of the cemetery came by and told Trump and his people that politics were not allowed there and no photographs.

Naturally the disrespectful bums ( my vernacular is scumbags )started a ruckus and a scuffle and today they are saying that the employee was mentally ill. I hope he gets a lawyer.

Those bums.
8/28/2024 9:08 PM (edited)
And oh. After Harris talked about it JD Vance said and I quote She can go to hell.

scumbag and unbalanced and unhinged - some?
8/28/2024 9:13 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/28/2024 9:13:00 PM (view original):
And oh. After Harris talked about it JD Vance said and I quote She can go to hell.

If she gets elected, the rest of the U.S. will go there with her. She is STUPID
8/29/2024 4:10 AM
And I forgot to mention the most important point - if Trump even once told his violent crazy scumbag people to stop immediately they would have.

Think about that!!!!
8/29/2024 5:47 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/29/2024 4:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/28/2024 9:13:00 PM (view original):

If she gets elected, the rest of the U.S. will go there with her. She is STUPID
Takes one to know one, eh?

This AZ VOTER is proudly voting for Harris. Mainly to make sure the Chump LOSES again.
And, thus, pays the price for his criminality...............with TIME..............LOTS of IT!!

Like anyone else would have to do!!

And BTW, IF Harris is stupid?????????? what does that make YOU??
8/29/2024 8:57 AM
Harris runs circles around Trump in every way. She’s much smarter. A better speaker. A better leader. A better spouse. A better person. A better American.
8/29/2024 9:28 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 8/29/2024 9:28:00 AM (view original):
Harris runs circles around Trump in every way. She’s much smarter. A better speaker. A better leader. A better spouse. A better person. A better American.
And she is even not a criminal who tried to murder Pence and Pelosi and whoever else his personal mob could kill like cats bringing mice to their master.

and as if to prove his intents he wants to pardon them as patriots and heroes.
8/29/2024 9:56 AM (edited)
And how about the stock market.
The Liar used to say it was going well because the investors thought that he would win.
Now Dow in 41,500 territory and S&P :) going bonkers and nasdaq too. Because they like the Harris Wetz success ?
Ya think?
8/29/2024 1:16 PM
Everybody should despise any of The Liar*s violent and intimidating followers.
Believe it or not of the rest I have pity for all of those people who are incapable of having intelligent honest objective humanity led opinions.
I feel very very sorry for those people.
I can somewhat accept their inability to know lies and hate
but not drawing the line with the violence of January 6 is such a sad commentary on the American human condition of a section so large that our country is a laughing stock to intelligent people around the world.
8/29/2024 1:25 PM
well said Dino!

"American human condition"

And, apparently 1 Canuck as well.

8/29/2024 1:31 PM
What I am now seeing and what I feel in my bones is the transition from arithmetic increase in support to geometric. One does not get added to one. One brings two and then two brings two. And so on.
8/29/2024 2:45 PM
American Beauty Rose is about to jump ship.
She says that unless Trump changes course back to where he once belonged that she will not vote for him and she will tell her legion not to vote for him.

To give this perspective it would be like Chuck Schumer saying not to vote for Harris.
8/29/2024 8:12 PM
Whatever happened to people who watched Touched By An Angel or Highway To Heaven or Little House On A Prairie or Home Alone or It’s A Wonderful Life or Groundhog Day or You’ve Got Mail or Sleepless In Seattle etc etc

How can people that ever had the hearts to have those stories in their heads be so happy to vote for hate hate and more hate and vicious lies lies and more lies real lies by real liars and cheats and criminals and mentally unbalanced people?

My obsession comes from incurable cognitive dissonance and disbelief of living in an American nightmare
that makes Little Rock George Wallace into an episode of Father Knows Best.

I have to see important things with absolute crystal clear accuracy and understanding and with no brain fogging or having to think the best of people.

I am a realist all the way and I embrace the real unadorned and unadulterated truth. As far as it goes.

It is a blessing and it is a curse.
8/30/2024 9:32 AM (edited)
The most interesting new development

Trump is on the spot re how he will vote on the Florida ballot initiative on reinstating Roe v Wade in Florida.

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.

With recent desperation he has been softening his own public personal view on abortion while he continues to say that leaving it to the states is a beautiful thing.
He has been recently saying that 6 weeks is too short a period just to get new voters. Playing one side against the other.

So now he has to say that he will vote for full pro choice and viability as the standard to capture a few new voters
which WILL make his base very very very very very angry and he will lose tons of votes
OR vote to keep abortion illegal after 6 weeks and prove that he would sign a national abortion law and get NONE of the new voters he needs to win.

So Now The Liar’s base suspects that he is a liar who will say anything. And everyone else knows that as a fact.

The Liar has fallen into his own trap.
Like a human fly.
8/31/2024 2:23 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.