Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

"Tomorrow, they will say: 'Donald Trump rants and raves at the press,'" Trump said. "I'm not ranting and raving. I'm just telling you. You know, you're dishonest people. But -- but I'm not ranting and raving. I love this. I'm having a good time doing it."
2/16/2017 10:39 PM
Trump calling someone dishonest = pot calling kettle black
for that matter, any politician calling anyone else dishonest = pot calling kettle black

and don't give me that **** about Trump not being a politician. Anyone who wins the presidency is a politician. Maybe a slightly different politician, but still a politician.
2/16/2017 11:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 2:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Again. Everyone is aware that Clinton lost. My point is that Trump won despite the fact that most voters chose the other candidate. And he has only become less popular since taking office.

We have a clown in the "very famous White House." A big, dumb, orange clown who is compromised by Russia.
The vast majority of the country voted for Trump, no matter how you try to spin the results. Please refer to the map of electoral votes if that's not clear to you. It's pretty solid red.

Winning the popular vote gets Hillary a prettier participation ribbon that she would have gotten had Trump won both the popular and electoral vote. But nothing else. Because that's not how Presidential elections work in this country.
Are you taking about area or people?

Because the majority of voters did not pick Trump.
States.

Trump won 29 states. Pretty much the entire middle and southern sections of the country.
Yeah, I understand that. But I'm not talking about how the electoral college works or whether or not Trump actually won. He did.

I'm specifically responding to moy implying that Trump is incredibly popular outside of a handful of cities and newspapers. That isn't the case, he is unpopular.
Is there any way on earth you can substantiate this claim? We know the media is largely liberal. As is the entertainment industry. According to FOX News, Trump has done everything perfectly. I'm not sure you're traveling the country taking polls. I don't talk politics with anyone because I don't like Trump and I think liberals are ruining America but no one is standing outside screaming "Yay, Trump" or "Trump sucks!!" I imagine your circle is full of libs.

So where are you getting your data?
Is Fox news?

http://?http://www.ajc.com/news/national/fox-news-anchor-shepard-smith-spoke-after-president-trump-didn-fully-answer-question-about-russia/ZeKUgyGxN4UnpxRr1AiQxH/
2/16/2017 11:11 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 5:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/16/2017 4:32:00 PM (view original):
I have a wait and see attitude. Maybe Trump will surprise me, but from what I've seen so far I'm not holding my breath.
A friend of mine went on a rant the other day: "It's only been 25 days, you gotta give the guy a chance!".

The problem is, it's really been a year and a half or so. President Trump is basically acting and doing the same as President-elect Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP nominee Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP candidate Trump.

He is exactly what he appeared to be a year and a half ago. There's nothing to "wait and see". He's unstable and unfit.
You've been watching too much CNN. Watch the FULL briefs and meetings Trump gives and then tell me he's unstable. He's cool, collected, and all business. This guy didn't care about the # of fancy inauguration balls he attended for good reason... He just wants to work. He's not getting drawn into the media quibbles about things MOST people don't care about (pretty much anything that is not jobs/economy related). Jobs and economy got this guy into office. He knows that. Look at the market response.... Hardly the response investors would give to an unstable or unfit president.... And these investors are putting their MONEY where their mouths are, unlike political hacks from CNN
LOL...did you watch the news conference today......cool and collected? hahahahahahahahaha,. You ******* idiot. Not getting drawn into the media? Hahahahahaha....his whole life revolves around what the media is saying about him.

What has he done since he's taken office?
2/16/2017 11:13 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/16/2017 11:13:00 PM (view original):
I have a wait and see attitude. Maybe Trump will surprise me, but from what I've seen so far I'm not holding my breath.
A friend of mine went on a rant the other day: "It's only been 25 days, you gotta give the guy a chance!".

The problem is, it's really been a year and a half or so. President Trump is basically acting and doing the same as President-elect Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP nominee Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP candidate Trump.

He is exactly what he appeared to be a year and a half ago. There's nothing to "wait and see". He's unstable and unfit.
You've been watching too much CNN. Watch the FULL briefs and meetings Trump gives and then tell me he's unstable. He's cool, collected, and all business. This guy didn't care about the # of fancy inauguration balls he attended for good reason... He just wants to work. He's not getting drawn into the media quibbles about things MOST people don't care about (pretty much anything that is not jobs/economy related). Jobs and economy got this guy into office. He knows that. Look at the market response.... Hardly the response investors would give to an unstable or unfit president.... And these investors are putting their MONEY where their mouths are, unlike political hacks from CNN
LOL...did you watch the news conference today......cool and collected? hahahahahahahahaha,. You ******* idiot. Not getting drawn into the media? Hahahahahaha....his whole life revolves around what the media is saying about him.

What has he done since he's taken office?
Well if his 12-13 EOs isn't enough for starters (more than Obama) or his very promising jobs report then surely you've heard that the house just passed a resolution to defund Planned Parenthood.... Oh, you didn't know? Probably cause you're too worried chasing squirrels just like the media. Look over there.... Mark Cuban!?!!?!

And I just read that Trump renegotiated Obama's F35 deal and it's on track to save the US taxpayers 15%. Now THAT'S A MASTER NEGOTIATOR!!!
2/17/2017 2:36 AM (edited)
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 10:39:00 PM (view original):
"Tomorrow, they will say: 'Donald Trump rants and raves at the press,'" Trump said. "I'm not ranting and raving. I'm just telling you. You know, you're dishonest people. But -- but I'm not ranting and raving. I love this. I'm having a good time doing it."
As long as he's having a good time.
2/17/2017 6:07 AM

Trump signs bill undoing Obama coal mining rule

2/17/2017 6:44 AM
^more deregulation!!

"Despite the long delays by the Democrats in finally approving Dr. Tom Price, the repeal and replacement of ObamaCare is moving fast!" -Trump on Twitter

The guy is keeping his promises. Monday should be another eo to temporarily suspend immigration.
2/17/2017 6:51 AM (edited)
A new report by the Center for Immigration Studies estimates that if a wall at America’s southern border stopped between 160,000 and 200,000 illegal crossers — 9 to 12 percent of those expected to successfully cross in the next decade — the fiscal saving would equal the estimated $12 to $15 billion cost of the wall. The analysis takes the likely education level of illegal border crossers and applies fiscal impact estimates, developed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, for immigrants by educational attainment. Based on the Academies estimates, each illegal border crosser creates a net fiscal burden (taxes minus expenditures) of approximately $74,722 during their lifetime, excluding costs for their U.S.-born children.
2/17/2017 7:54 AM
Couldn't we just set snipers up at 300 yard intervals? JOB CREATION!!!!!!

MIKET FOR PREZ IN 2020!!!!!!!!
2/17/2017 9:00 AM
Maybe we can round up all the illegals already here and use them as slave labor to build the wall.
2/17/2017 9:20 AM
TEN QUICKIES
  1. Pres. ******* Trump on Thursday asked a black journalist to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus; betraying not just casual, implicit racism, but staggering ignorance of the norms of journalism. Or at least the public norms of journalism. And racism.
  2. ******* Trump also appeared not to know what CBC stands for, which you’re allowed not to know. Unless you’re the president.
  3. It turns out a Day Without Immigrants is a pretty ****** day. Especially if you’re one of those people who eats food.
  4. Almost 800 former EPAers have signed a letter urging the Senate not to confirm Scott Pruitt as head of cutting off the head of the EPA, which it will (see Today's BFD).
  5. Whole Foods is closing some stores and transitioning to ones that require fewer staff, because job creation is booming.
  6. The State Dept. reportedly is out of the loop when it comes to, uh, foreign policy--having no access to ******* Trump and learning about U.S. foreign policy from foreign diplomats, according to yet another batch of leakers.
  7. ******* Trump's daily briefings are only one quarter as long as Obama's, don't probe as deeply, and other sex-innuendo things.
  8. A new website has been established to accommodate the hundreds, if not thousands, of federal employees trying to leak **** about ******* Trump; the site joins existing resources such as TheFingNews.com.
  9. Jeep is laying off thousands of workers in Toledo, but says most of them will be rehired. Most.
  10. ******* Trump reportedly is holding his Florida rally this weekend because everything he sees on TV ****** him off, so, like most old, white men who hate their jobs and can't find any shows on TV about lovable, old, white men who hate their jobs, he's planned an evening of local community theate
2/17/2017 9:32 AM
Submitted as a public service
2/17/2017 9:33 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 6:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:01:00 PM (view original):

No, he's getting drawn into twitter wars with Mark Cuban.
I'm posting on this website, yet I still excel at the job I do. So what? Doesn't take that much time to type 140 characters.

I already told you I think he mostly tweets red herrings so that he can get the really important stuff done. For instance, had the media covered his EOs that he signed to beef up policing BLM would have burned down cities.... Instead all they heard about was Nordstrom's and no cities were destroyed.
Wouldn't "a media quibble that most people don't care about" be the same?

Because, I can tell you, I have no idea what he and Cuban were yapping about because it's definitely something I didn't care about.
A recent poll just showed Trump was more believable than the media, by a lot. So something must be working there.

Sure some think it's crazy, others see the media salivating over stupid issues and further side with Trump.
We have a situation where the president is lying constantly. Some unnamed poll says public believes him.

Moy says, "good job, Mr president."
That's right, b_l only loves polls that say what he wants. The ones that jilt him are garbage.
How'd dismissing those PA and Ohio election polls work-out for you?
2/17/2017 9:38 AM
Moy is funny, in a sad and pathetic way. He says that Trump is not being "drawn into media quibbles". Yet around 75% of Trump's tweets reference the media and their "fake news" coverage of him.
2/17/2017 9:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.