TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

We don't have the resources to vet properly. Now what?
6/7/2018 6:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/7/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
What I've learned about this issue (mostly from Boris) is that the Islamic "code" when taken too literally (or seriously) is/has some seriously stupid tenements. Of course, IF you take it literally there's some pretty questionably stupid "rules" in the Bible too, most of them in the Old testament.

Of course I imagine that both "codes" were conceived of and written by MEN to control their women. Most figured they had to after that incident with Eve and the apple. All the sudden Eve learned her power..........such a pity...........
Except in the Bible if you cheat on your spouse you go to the priest and repent. In Islam if you feel your wife is unfaithful you can beat and or kill her without any proof, evidence, etc. Just hearsay.

Also Christians don't have mini camps where they dress like ninjas and train for battle. Islamist groups have a whole minor league system. Lastly, you can mock Christianity all day with minimal to zero repercussions. You draw a cartoon about Islam and well...Je Suis Charlie.

Leftists dismiss this as propaganda. How is that working out in London? Is not at least worth a conversation?

Again, I have two responses to this.

Firstly, if you think that there are no Christian religious extremists, then you are kidding yourself. Plenty of people who call themselves Christians cheat their wives, are warmongers, and get extremely upset when Christianity is tarnished. Hell, Fox News promotes people who do all three of those things.

Secondly, as I stated before, if Muslims abuse their wives, do a terrorist act, or kill for religious reasons THEY GO TO JAIL. Simple as that.
6/7/2018 6:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Then get those resources.
6/7/2018 6:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/6/2018 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 4:01:00 PM (view original):
He literally said "I am not an expert"

Look through all your posts they are either criticizing me or you not being very cool. How about you just stop replying to my posts?
yes, he admitted he is not an expert, yet you criticized him for "opining as if he was an expert" which is what everybody does.
If you don't want to read my posts, block me, or stop criticizing tangplay (or anyone else) for things you do as well. If you want tangplay to stop opining as if he were an expert, than you should do the same.
Keep being a stalker. I don't block.
dude, if I was going to stalk someone it would not be a butt-ugly, Red Sox fan banker!!
6/7/2018 6:25 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many Palestinians do any of you know? Not many, I'm guessing. Yet you have no problem opining about what most Palestinians want.
6/7/2018 6:31 PM
I don't know any personally. As you said, that's why I don't know what they want.
6/7/2018 6:32 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2018 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/6/2018 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 4:01:00 PM (view original):
He literally said "I am not an expert"

Look through all your posts they are either criticizing me or you not being very cool. How about you just stop replying to my posts?
yes, he admitted he is not an expert, yet you criticized him for "opining as if he was an expert" which is what everybody does.
If you don't want to read my posts, block me, or stop criticizing tangplay (or anyone else) for things you do as well. If you want tangplay to stop opining as if he were an expert, than you should do the same.
Keep being a stalker. I don't block.
dude, if I was going to stalk someone it would not be a butt-ugly, Red Sox fan banker!!
LOL

Whatever
6/7/2018 8:39 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 6:24:00 PM (view original):
What I've learned about this issue (mostly from Boris) is that the Islamic "code" when taken too literally (or seriously) is/has some seriously stupid tenements. Of course, IF you take it literally there's some pretty questionably stupid "rules" in the Bible too, most of them in the Old testament.

Of course I imagine that both "codes" were conceived of and written by MEN to control their women. Most figured they had to after that incident with Eve and the apple. All the sudden Eve learned her power..........such a pity...........
Except in the Bible if you cheat on your spouse you go to the priest and repent. In Islam if you feel your wife is unfaithful you can beat and or kill her without any proof, evidence, etc. Just hearsay.

Also Christians don't have mini camps where they dress like ninjas and train for battle. Islamist groups have a whole minor league system. Lastly, you can mock Christianity all day with minimal to zero repercussions. You draw a cartoon about Islam and well...Je Suis Charlie.

Leftists dismiss this as propaganda. How is that working out in London? Is not at least worth a conversation?

Firstly, if you think that there are no Christian religious extremists, then you are kidding yourself. Plenty of people who call themselves Christians cheat their wives, are warmongers, and get extremely upset when Christianity is tarnished. Hell, Fox News promotes people who do all three of those things.

Secondly, as I stated before, if Muslims abuse their wives, do a terrorist act, or kill for religious reasons THEY GO TO JAIL. Simple as that.
Tough to put suicide bombers in jail.
6/7/2018 8:39 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2018 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Just out of curiosity, how many Palestinians do any of you know? Not many, I'm guessing. Yet you have no problem opining about what most Palestinians want.
YouTube it. YouTube “BDS”. One does not have to personally know them to know what most of them want.
6/7/2018 8:41 PM
With what money? You want the military budget cut?

6/7/2018 8:42 PM

6/7/2018 8:42 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2018 6:31:00 PM (view original):
YouTube it. YouTube “BDS”. One does not have to personally know them to know what most of them want.
I don't know if the "know what most of them want" is correct but I do agree that asking something like "how many do you know?" is a little silly. What's the magic number? There are 2.5 million in the West Bank alone...
6/7/2018 8:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:39:00 PM (view original):

Also Christians don’t have terror training camps. And if that person kills or butchers my daughter because he feels his religion entitled him to do so how does putting him in jail help me? Or if he chooses to shoot up a work place where she works because of a cartoon.

You like most Liberals want to be reactive but I want to be proactive. You are a hypocrite.

6/7/2018 8:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:39:00 PM (view original):

How many are suicide bombers?
6/7/2018 9:30 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:42:00 PM (view original):

That is one thing you can do. If you prioritize this so much, it should be worth it.
6/7/2018 9:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...263|264|265|266|267...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.