TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/7/2018 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 1:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/7/2018 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:28:00 AM (view original):
Use common sense. We are splitting hairs. Do you really think most Palestinians do not want bad things to happen to Jews? If you don't then you are delusional at best.
I don't have a firm conclusion either way. I won't just assume that.
I would guess that "most" Palestinians just want to live their lives in peace. The problem is that "some" Palestinians will accept nothing less than war and they are the ones that make noise and get covered by the media. An even bigger problem is that, if you substituted the word Palestinian with Israeli, the statements will be just as true.
I 100% disagree. But such is life.
Yup. Hopefully the two of us can do that with civility. I strongly support Israel but it is not an innocent party.
No one is "innocent". In a war the victors always write history. But we choose sides and I choose Israel.
6/7/2018 1:42 PM
We can agree to disagree.
6/7/2018 1:52 PM
Thank you, parrot. Your next original thought will be your first.
6/7/2018 1:54 PM
lol.
CCCP logic:
When TP disagrees, he is a moron for having a differing opinion
When TP agrees, he is just parroting back information and is a hypocrite

6/7/2018 1:59 PM
SQUAK...Polly wants a cracker.
6/7/2018 2:02 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:30:00 AM (view original):
But here is another one. LOL.

Pretty disturbing....make your own conclusions. I would bet that if you gave a polygraph to every adult in Palestine at least 8/10 would answer "yes" if asked if they wanted all the Jews eviscerated.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-polisar-palestinian-public-opinion-20151112-story.html

Those questions are better, but they still don't prove anything conclusively. Just more misconception stuff. You can make your own conclusions, but I would need that polygraph test to happen.
This debate is pointless. You are illogical.

We will have to agree to disagree.
"We have to agree to disagree"

You wrote the same darn thing.

Use one source = plagiarism
Use multiple sources = research
6/7/2018 2:05 PM
lol
6/7/2018 2:13 PM
Greed and evil know no racial or cultural barriers. They spread their ugly tendrils to all bloodlines. Eliminate greed, you'll eliminate a LOT of the evil. Then you can start working on envy, stupidity, and lust and all the other human psychosis'.

Learn to lead.........look to the canine/wolf............How does the alpha "lead" his pack and retain leadership?? Respect--------respect earned by wisdom, strength, and kindness. A pack has to love/like the Alpha to accept their place in the pack, but (also) the Alpha has to respect his "pack" and take care of them. Feed them, lead them....... watch! Dogs are way superior to us humans socially.

No Dog EVER dropped an atomic bomb on another breed of dog!

6/7/2018 2:46 PM
The difference between dogs and humans is that dogs can literally kiss their own *****. We can't so we force others to do it for us.
6/7/2018 3:12 PM
In Islam, dogs are considered dirty animals. They are frequently killed and tortured.

Spreading to Europe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-As-Islamic-extremists-declare-Sharia-law-zone-London-suburb-worrying-social-moral-implications.html

6/7/2018 4:42 PM (edited)
Are those the same Muslims that people like b_l and tang want to let flock into this Country unchecked?
6/7/2018 4:50 PM
What I've learned about this issue (mostly from Boris) is that the Islamic "code" when taken too literally (or seriously) is/has some seriously stupid tenements. Of course, IF you take it literally there's some pretty questionably stupid "rules" in the Bible too, most of them in the Old testament.

Of course I imagine that both "codes" were conceived of and written by MEN to control their women. Most figured they had to after that incident with Eve and the apple. All the sudden Eve learned her power..........such a pity...........
6/7/2018 4:50 PM
It's another reason why dogs are superior................. they KNOW their females are *******........ nobody even questions the matter.
6/7/2018 4:53 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/7/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
What I've learned about this issue (mostly from Boris) is that the Islamic "code" when taken too literally (or seriously) is/has some seriously stupid tenements. Of course, IF you take it literally there's some pretty questionably stupid "rules" in the Bible too, most of them in the Old testament.

Of course I imagine that both "codes" were conceived of and written by MEN to control their women. Most figured they had to after that incident with Eve and the apple. All the sudden Eve learned her power..........such a pity...........
Except in the Bible if you cheat on your spouse you go to the priest and repent. In Islam if you feel your wife is unfaithful you can beat and or kill her without any proof, evidence, etc. Just hearsay.

Also Christians don't have mini camps where they dress like ninjas and train for battle. Islamist groups have a whole minor league system. Lastly, you can mock Christianity all day with minimal to zero repercussions. You draw a cartoon about Islam and well...Je Suis Charlie.

Leftists dismiss this as propaganda. How is that working out in London? Is not at least worth a conversation?

6/7/2018 5:09 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/7/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Are those the same Muslims that people like b_l and tang want to let flock into this Country unchecked?
Lol, more fearmongering from my friends on the right.

I support vetting, and I also support the rule of law. If Muslims abuse or mistreat dogs, then they go to jail. Simple.
6/7/2018 6:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...262|263|264|265|266...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.