TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/4/2018 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 1:29:00 PM (view original):
I's? You mean mine?

I agree that there are racists and people in companies who are racists. But your definition is not what my definition is or ever will be. I consider privilege something special and I don't consider being white to be special. You obviously do because you are racist. Which proves my point.

Tell me again how Pat Mahomes is the next Tom Brady. LOL.
Dude, I am not a racist. I don't know why you keep saying that I am.

Yes/No:
Do you agree that white privilege exists, going off of BL's definition?
Don't use my logic against me. Nice try. If BL said all 6'3 people are awesome and you asked me do you agree that anyone who is 6'3 is awesome based on BL's definition, then I would have to reply in the affirmative.

I think his definition is highly flawed. But nice try. And you are racist because privileged means special. Actually let's see:

"Having special rights, advantages, or immunities"

Being white does not give me any special rights, advantages or immunities. So....I think you need to go back to writing about 6th grade soccer.
If BL did make that statement, the definition in question would be referring to either 'Awesome' or '6'3'. You certainly would not have to say yes.

I have stated many times that I don't prefer to use the term 'white privilege'. If you think that 'white privilege' has negative connotations (you are right), then we don't have to use that term. If your definition of privilege is what you listed above, then I agree that there is no white privilege. We can agree on two things here.

1. Not to use the term white privilege
2. No one in this discussion is racist.
6/4/2018 5:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Again what is your view of Jewish people. My parents had a swastika spray painted on their house. Pretty sure most "white" people don't have to worry about that. I don't consider that a disadvantage. That girl, who frivolously spent her tax refund on a Barney's bag got $500k. So much for that disadvantage. Laws are here to protect people from being taken advantage off. Her inconvenience was well compensated.

Do you think it is easier growing up a Christian in this country than a Jew? Don't dodge. Answer. And you keep dodging the question of how you feel about Jews.

Waiting.....
I will answer that last one since (whether you like it or not) I am both.

There are very few people who will actively dislike me because I say I am a Christian. Pundits on Fox News and Breitbart actively promote (wrongly) what they think my 'agenda' should be.

I have been actively disliked and hated for being of Jewish descent. Some viewers of Fox and Breitbart want me dead.

It is much easier to be a Christian in the USA.
6/4/2018 5:05 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
You're making my point. We all face certain advantages and disadvantages. Some more than others. Does a 6'2, handsome, rich, Christian, male face the least? Probably, yes.

And being white is one of that guy’s many privileges. Thanks for agreeing with me.
WE AGREE.
6/4/2018 5:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/4/2018 5:06:00 PM (view original):
You're making my point. We all face certain advantages and disadvantages. Some more than others. Does a 6'2, handsome, rich, Christian, male face the least? Probably, yes.

And being white is one of that guy’s many privileges. Thanks for agreeing with me.
WE AGREE.
Who the **** are you talking to?
6/4/2018 5:23 PM
Both of you.
6/4/2018 5:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/4/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Again what is your view of Jewish people. My parents had a swastika spray painted on their house. Pretty sure most "white" people don't have to worry about that. I don't consider that a disadvantage. That girl, who frivolously spent her tax refund on a Barney's bag got $500k. So much for that disadvantage. Laws are here to protect people from being taken advantage off. Her inconvenience was well compensated.

Do you think it is easier growing up a Christian in this country than a Jew? Don't dodge. Answer. And you keep dodging the question of how you feel about Jews.

Waiting.....
I will answer that last one since (whether you like it or not) I am both.

There are very few people who will actively dislike me because I say I am a Christian. Pundits on Fox News and Breitbart actively promote (wrongly) what they think my 'agenda' should be.

I have been actively disliked and hated for being of Jewish descent. Some viewers of Fox and Breitbart want me dead.

It is much easier to be a Christian in the USA.
tangplay is beginning to grow on me. Even if we disagree on most things, he is earning my respect.

With all due sincerity, there are plenty of people on the left who want you dead as well. Anti-Semitism has adherents on both sides.
6/4/2018 5:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 4:49:00 PM (view original):
LOL
At least we agree that white privilege exists.
6/4/2018 6:16 PM
BL wants to tell you something...................

He's trying to be slick about it.
6/4/2018 6:18 PM
Why do people not like Jews? I honestly dont get it.
6/4/2018 6:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
But also, someone that worries about that IS racist.
When you have girls you always worry who they will marry. Like I said if they bring home a Yankees fan, I don't care what color they are, I am tossing them out of the f*cking house.
having both boys and girls, I worry about who they all will marry. As long as they don't bring home any Boston sports team fans I'll be okay.
6/4/2018 6:26 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 2:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 2:19:00 PM (view original):
When a white person goes into a department store, they have the privilege of walking around the store without security following them.

When a white person carries a gun in an open carry state, they have the privilege of a calm and rational interaction with a police officer who approaches them.

When a white person checks out of an AirBnB, they have the privilege of not having the cops called because the neighbors think they're robbing the place.
These seem like special rights, at least compared to what blacks experience.
Nope. I already responded to you. A lot of it is how you dress. You come in wearing a suit, you won't be bothered. You come in dressed like a punk rocker and you may be. This is not privilege. Again I don't disagree with you that there will be:

#1) Racist security guards
#2) Racist police officers
#3) Racist neighbors

Sheesh
If there are a bunch of racist people out there and whites don't have to worry about dealing with those racist people, isn't that privilege?
No its just something they don't have to deal with but maybe they deal with something else.

#1) 75% of NBA and 70% of NFL is black
#2) 22.8% of all college scholarships = for African Americans.
#3) If walking through a mostly black neighborhood a black person likely has less to worry about than a white person

So are they privileged? NO.

I think Bill Gates' kids are privileged. I think LeBron James is privileged. I think Harrison Ford is privileged.

Our operational definitions are disparate.
not sure why you keep bringing up the NBA and NFL. That is not the real world. The men in those leagues are extremely athletically talented. THAT is why they are in the NFL or the NBA.
6/4/2018 6:35 PM
Then how do you explain Pat Mahomes? He he he
6/4/2018 6:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/4/2018 5:06:00 PM (view original):

WE AGREE.
Who the **** are you talking to?
Himself LOL
6/4/2018 6:47 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/4/2018 6:22:00 PM (view original):
It's irrational, like all hatred.
6/4/2018 6:52 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/4/2018 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Go on Twitter and see:

#1) We killed Christ
#2) We are dirty and steal all the $$
#3) Israel..how dare we oppress those terrorists in Palestine
#4) We lied about the Holocaust
#5) See 1 through 4

6/4/2018 7:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...254|255|256|257|258...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.