THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

"evil pos republicans"

"I don't criticize those people"
1/12/2021 2:13 PM
The malfeasance trump vaccine rollout crimes remains a catastrophe.
I hope that Biden can use the defense production act to get massive doses produced ASAP.

esp in light of the mutations.
1/12/2021 2:13 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/12/2021 2:13:00 PM (view original):
"evil pos republicans"

"I don't criticize those people"
You are full of ****.
1/12/2021 2:15 PM
FYI dummy I said I don’t criticize people the same as others who suffered personal physical trauma that was race related when they later develop a group bias.
not that they are right. Just that they were trauma victims because You raised the issue.

get off my *** and grow up you hybrid.
1/12/2021 2:18 PM
And ANYONE refusing to wear a mask in that situation is evil and especially the guy - the Republican congressman - who said this is not a time for politics and then refused to wear a mask.
1/12/2021 2:24 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/12/2021 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Odd take Tangy. I don't see much TV and even I thought the TV ads were quite impactful. They appealed to the middle, us Independents. You don't think they worked?
Nah, I haven't seen any polling to suggest that the Lincoln Project was effective in the slightest, let alone 67 million dollars worth effective.
1/12/2021 2:26 PM
I will continue to refrain in most instances from responding to your mostly muddled rants but you are free to rant away in my thread but I don’t appreciate your attempts to misquote me and reframe things I say.
I consider that petty and immature.
1/12/2021 2:28 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/12/2021 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Odd take Tangy. I don't see much TV and even I thought the TV ads were quite impactful. They appealed to the middle, us Independents. You don't think they worked?
Nah, I haven't seen any polling to suggest that the Lincoln Project was effective in the slightest, let alone 67 million dollars worth effective.
Well you are obviously wrong.
That is common sense
and you for some reason have an animus against them and that’s just an obvious fact.
1/12/2021 2:32 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 1/12/2021 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/12/2021 12:25:00 PM (view original):
The Lincoln Project should never be used in the same sentence as "great and heroic" and "viciously successful." **** the people who run the Lincoln Project. IMO, they actually helped Trump in the 2020 election by doing jack **** with the millions sent to them instead of grassroots organizations.

But yeah, they got Trump to get mad on Twitter. Woo ******* hoo.
I strongly strongly strongly disagree and I have the utmost respect for that group and their members and when history is written they will be part of the righteous republicans and they are patriots.
I agree, the people who campaigned for Bush and orchestrated the Iraq war are "righteous" and "patriots."

Good on them for being anti-Trump but come the **** on.
1/12/2021 2:29 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/12/2021 2:29:00 PM (view original):
The Lincoln Project should never be used in the same sentence as "great and heroic" and "viciously successful." **** the people who run the Lincoln Project. IMO, they actually helped Trump in the 2020 election by doing jack **** with the millions sent to them instead of grassroots organizations.

I strongly strongly strongly disagree and I have the utmost respect for that group and their members and when history is written they will be part of the righteous republicans and they are patriots.
I agree, the people who campaigned for Bush and orchestrated the Iraq war are "righteous" and "patriots."

Ok I get that but they were not bush and not privy to lies any more then the bipartisan vote to approve the war.
and it was wrong but did not make them evil or against democracy.

now I understand your animus and accept it but I think you are wrong
and I feel strongly warm toward these people and most of them now admit that the Iraq war was wrong.
1/12/2021 2:37 PM
I understand your animus and I don’t castigate you for it but I think you should recognize how they were dedicated republicans who changed on their own and then did everything in their power to defeat trump in our hour of peril.
1/12/2021 2:40 PM
I respect your view but I feel very differently about them
and I am very happy that they are now part of a bigger tent Democratic Party.
the only pro democracy party.
1/12/2021 2:43 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/12/2021 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely correct. They had a powerful effect on several levels.
First as you say they did pound away at right to center independents and right to center republicans and peeled away LOTS of these voters to Biden AND down ballot candidates.
they also got stay at home above off their ***** to vote for Biden instead of staying home.

second they also helped energize lazy dem voters. their commercials were only unbelievably biting and sarcastic and thoroughly enjoyable and discussed and replayed everywhere. They were the thing.

third and underrated by doing all of the above they allowed the dem donors to spread the money around more and that was a big help in local races and some senate races.

fourth it shamed some voters into voting democratic.
it appealed to the conscience of some voters that if republicans can change we can and must all change and act.

they are the Oscar Schindlers in the fall of the trump reich.
MORE Republicans voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016. Both in proportion and number.

Did they really energize Dem voters? How many Dem voters are on politics Twitter but not politically involved? Were these ads really more effective than other ads?

Yeah the Lincoln project caused Dems to spread money around, they definitely didn't take money that could have otherwise gone to grassroots organizing or more effective (and actually left) organizations *eyeroll*.
1/12/2021 2:49 PM
Debater will probably report me for criticizing him and try to get me suspended again.
just to be clear the term hybrid did not refer to the hybridization of 2 animals or species.
I was not being vulgar.
1/12/2021 2:49 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/12/2021 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/12/2021 2:29:00 PM (view original):

Ok I get that but they were not bush and not privy to lies any more then the bipartisan vote to approve the war.
and it was wrong but did not make them evil or against democracy.

now I understand your animus and accept it but I think you are wrong
and I feel strongly warm toward these people and most of them now admit that the Iraq war was wrong.
We're going to go forward with these people too. And they haven't changed. Not one bit. They're mad at Trump because he's destroyed THEIR Republican party. They want the Republican Party to be neo-conservative, not fascist. So they're pushing the Democratic party right.

I don't want neocons infiltrating the Democratic party.
1/12/2021 2:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.