BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 6/28/2021 9:22:00 PM (view original):
"Despite the negative press covfefe" Donald Trump 5/31/2017
But Trump, but Trump, but Trump, . . . but Trump, but Trump, but Trump.
Just as I predicted. (Not that it was difficult to.) Every dumb thing President Biden says or does for the next 4 years (3.5 now, hopefully) will be followed by Dem/Lib supporters screaming "but Trump".
Just hilarious how easy it is to predict what these blind sheep will do and say.
6/29/2021 8:31 AM
All3. Trump is probably the favorite to become the Republican nominee in 2024 because your party has gone insane. With this in mind, is it really crazy to compare Biden to Trump?
6/29/2021 11:05 AM
Trump and (most of) the Republicans have become the absolute masters of taradiddle!
6/29/2021 11:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tangplay on 6/29/2021 11:05:00 AM (view original):
All3. Trump is probably the favorite to become the Republican nominee in 2024 because your party has gone insane. With this in mind, is it really crazy to compare Biden to Trump?
As if republicans didn’t compare Trump to Obama constantly. Of course presidents are compared to predecessors.
6/29/2021 4:11 PM
Here's a nice video synopsis of drumpf's "Amorica"

6/30/2021 12:12 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/30/2021 7:23:00 PM (view original):
You'll have to speak louder.
I said

(whispering) A grand jury in Manhattan has filed criminal indictments against the Trump Organization. (end whispering)

good luck, brother.
6/30/2021 8:04 PM
When will Dems/Libs realize that continuing to bash Trump doesn't improve the job Biden is (or isn't) doing?
Seems they're stuck in the past because they don't want to face the present.
6/30/2021 8:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/30/2021 8:14:00 PM (view original):
When will Dems/Libs realize that continuing to bash Trump doesn't improve the job Biden is (or isn't) doing?
Seems they're stuck in the past because they don't want to face the present.
Please point out to me where I bashed Trump by saying that a grand jury is indicting his company, please and thanks.
6/30/2021 10:11 PM (edited)
Yeah, you obviously didn't intend anything negative toward the head and owner of the company when posting that. My total misunderstanding. (Please read with as much sarcasm as possible. Thought I'd better specify that for some of our special readers.)

7/1/2021 10:20 AM
Well I DO!! I have always believed (and continue to do so!!) that Donald J. Trump, our former POTUS is as crooked, derelict of morals/honor, childish, devoid of critical thinking skills, cowardly, likely treasonous, and as unfit for a leadership position as ANY POTUS has ever been, with the possible exceptions of Buchanan and Andrew Johnson. And I doubt highly that either of them were as crooked or devoid of honor!
7/1/2021 10:50 AM
Why do I read his bullshit??? Every time I click off the block to read his posts it never fails to be some whining-*** trash.

allMOUTH only has a problem because the TRUTH and FACTS continue to turn out "negative" to him and his narrative of conservatism and what I will describe as "zealousy." He and clowns like dumbOut continue to take weak jabs at the current administration all while ignoring an attempted insurrection, continuing to LIE about election security, ignoring soon-to-be charged CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and pretending the whole thing never happened. They're already making economic comparisons and accusations when we are only six months into a new administration that has been focused on cleaning up the gargantuan MESS left by TFG. Oh, and then there's that pesky pandemic thing that continues to find a way to kill people. They somehow forget about that when they start talking about gas, lumber and retail prices across not just the country, but the GLOBE.

They PROJECT. They make EXCUSES. They are DISINGENUOUS. They GASLIGHT. They IGNORE.

They LIE.
7/1/2021 10:51 AM
I find it difficult to contest that. It's really sad when you examine it closely.

THIS is what the Party of Lincoln, DDE, and Reagan have become???

oy ve.
7/1/2021 11:32 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/1/2021 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Why do I read his bullshit??? Every time I click off the block to read his posts it never fails to be some whining-*** trash.

allMOUTH only has a problem because the TRUTH and FACTS continue to turn out "negative" to him and his narrative of conservatism and what I will describe as "zealousy." He and clowns like dumbOut continue to take weak jabs at the current administration all while ignoring an attempted insurrection, continuing to LIE about election security, ignoring soon-to-be charged CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and pretending the whole thing never happened. They're already making economic comparisons and accusations when we are only six months into a new administration that has been focused on cleaning up the gargantuan MESS left by TFG. Oh, and then there's that pesky pandemic thing that continues to find a way to kill people. They somehow forget about that when they start talking about gas, lumber and retail prices across not just the country, but the GLOBE.

They PROJECT. They make EXCUSES. They are DISINGENUOUS. They GASLIGHT. They IGNORE.

They LIE.
You don’t miss.
7/1/2021 2:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...139 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.