TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
To be frank, it's a waste of my time to try and enlighten you.

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled to?
Australia
A great experience. Killer country.

Try Fiji sometime, if you're not married it's a great honeymoon.
It was awesome! I was there for a month. I would love to go back one day. I am married, but there's that infamous second honeymoon.
5/27/2018 12:55 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/27/2018 12:09:00 PM (view original):
If anyone thinks that dino doesn't call the Leaders of this Country names and/or otherwise defame them in his posts and his thread Titles, they are either blind or stupid.
What does his Thread title right now say? Is that not defaming the VPOTUS?
That isn't hypocritical for someone who complains about and red lines other WIS posters who call each other stupid and idiot?
He has a right to his opinion, and WIS has decided to give him free reign in his thread, but let's not pretend he's not a hypocritical extremist.
If you will look back, I have admitted Trump has handled some things badly and done some silly things. You'll never find someone like dino admitting he's done anything good. The daily witch-hunt posts of unproven BS are nothing short of slandering our Leaders. When / if any of those are ever found to be true, then they should be held accountable. Isn't it "Innocent until PROVEN Guilty" in the US?
Our leader uses slanderous language against people all the time. Cry me a river.
Yes, Trump does this. It is one of the things I have said I don't like.
What he doesn't do is hypocritically turn around and preach that others shouldn't.
Yes, I let dino bother me too much. I really hate hypocrites - and extremists. He is both, plus the special treatment WIS gives him rubs me the wrong way. It's why I do try to stay out of his thread, and/or not read his posts, but when I cave and they are outright slanderous lies about our Countries leaders, I just take issue with quietly turning a blind eye.
5/27/2018 12:57 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2018 12:55:00 PM (view original):
so, there's not much racism in the area you live in, that makes you an expert of racism in the south?
Yeah, I would say so especially compared to someone who has never lived in this area or who hasn't lived in this area for 20+ years.
5/27/2018 12:57 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:26:00 PM (view original):
If anyone thinks that dino doesn't call the Leaders of this Country names and/or otherwise defame them in his posts and his thread Titles, they are either blind or stupid.
That isn't hypocritical for someone who complains about and red lines other WIS posters who call each other stupid and idiot?
He has a right to his opinion, and WIS has decided to give him free reign in his thread, but let's not pretend he's not a hypocritical extremist.
If you will look back, I have admitted Trump has handled some things badly and done some silly things. You'll never find someone like dino admitting he's done anything good. The daily witch-hunt posts of unproven BS are nothing short of slandering our Leaders. When / if any of those are ever found to be true, then they should be held accountable. Isn't it "Innocent until PROVEN Guilty" in the US?
You let that guy get under your skin too much. He is, as you said, an extremist. Just ignore the man. It is sad that he sucks in sensible people like Taint and Wylie and distorts their sense of logic, but it is what it is.
not sure how he has "sucked me in". I mentioned this before, but there was a time dino was redlining most of my posts in this thread because I disagreed with his redlining policy. I still think he redlines too much, but its his thread. Personally I don't care if he calls Trump names. As Taint said, Trump has derogatory names for everyone he doesn't like.
Actually I said Trump has derogatory names for everyone he doesn't like.
you're right. Taint said he uses slanderous language and you agreed with him, saying he has derogatory names for everyone. My mistake,
5/27/2018 12:59 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Also, i'm guessing you were stationed in Fort McClennan over 25 years ago. A lot changes in 25 years.
Yup, but I also go back to South Carolina and Florida at least once a year.
So, you spend a week a year in those states and that makes you an expert of racism in the south?
Live somewhere else for a time. It will open your eyes.
5/27/2018 12:59 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/27/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
And also, I have a tough time believing Georgia (as a whole state) doesn't possess large pockets of racist inhabitants. Likely, both pale and non-pale. To say Georgia is not racist when anyone who reads books (history OR otherwise) KNOWS about the rampant racism of the past is a real tough sell. I'm not calling you a liar Coach, but I believe pretty strongly that YOUR statement is a stretch of truth and also harms the Country by helping impressionable young people ignore the truth of OUR Country and human behavior. You see, I'm pretty convinced that MY great state (Arizona) is (likely) as a whole LESS racist than Georgia as we (AZ) have had many shades of inhabitants beyond paleskinners forever! Tuscon was a browntown before it was a territorial location. It's founders were hispanic! (mostly!) so I suspect Georgia to be way more racist........ and I can tell you......without any doubt, truthfully sworn on a stack of Bibles for you, that there are PLENTY of racists in Arizona. My personal opinion is the vast majority of them moved here rather recently......(since 1900) from other racist spots............. like Chicago, or Georgia............ lol
I'm not sure that i'm up for convincing you and Taint that GA is not racist. I understand why you guys feel this way as the SE justifiably had a strong reputation of racism, but I tell you, it does not run rampant here. People get along. I would wager that we have more interracial couples than most other states. Nobody thinks anything of it. Of course there are plenty of racists here, but that is anywhere you go. It most certainly does not run rampant.
5/27/2018 1:03 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2018 12:55:00 PM (view original):
so, there's not much racism in the area you live in, that makes you an expert of racism in the south?
Yeah, I would say so especially compared to someone who has never lived in this area or who hasn't lived in this area for 20+ years.
well, at east he has been there. You admitted you have never lived in California, yet have no problem categorizing it as a liberal state of whiners. I can't say I've spend a lot of time in the south, but I've seen racism whenever I've been there. Whether or not it "runs rampant" is another question.
Anyway, we found out we agree Australia is awesome.

Headed to the race track. Ya all have a great day.
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2018 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:26:00 PM (view original):
You let that guy get under your skin too much. He is, as you said, an extremist. Just ignore the man. It is sad that he sucks in sensible people like Taint and Wylie and distorts their sense of logic, but it is what it is.
not sure how he has "sucked me in". I mentioned this before, but there was a time dino was redlining most of my posts in this thread because I disagreed with his redlining policy. I still think he redlines too much, but its his thread. Personally I don't care if he calls Trump names. As Taint said, Trump has derogatory names for everyone he doesn't like.
Actually I said Trump has derogatory names for everyone he doesn't like.
you're right. Taint said he uses slanderous language and you agreed with him, saying he has derogatory names for everyone. My mistake,
Lol. No big deal. Not sure why I felt the need to correct you. I'm in kind of a pissy mood today.
5/27/2018 1:04 PM
bet on horse #3 in race 5...he's a sure winner.
5/27/2018 1:04 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Anyway, we found out we agree Australia is awesome.

Headed to the race track. Ya all have a great day.
We both enjoy golf as well. We have plenty in common. Politics are just not one of them.
5/27/2018 1:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2018 1:04:00 PM (view original):
bet on horse #3 in race 5...he's a sure winner.
Terrible idea. #4 is gonna whip his ***. #3 has shin splints.
5/27/2018 1:06 PM
5/27/2018 1:11 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2018 12:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 11:37:00 PM (view original):
https://taxfoundation.org/2017-tax-brackets/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fool.com/amp/taxes/2017/04/27/2017-california-income-tax-what-you-need-to-know.aspx

Right, so the upper limit is 40%. Exactly what I have been saying.
No, because you're ignoring state income taxes.
We have been debating the federal income tax.
Nope, we have been the debating the amount that high income earners pay to the government.
I haven't.
5/27/2018 1:14 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2018 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/27/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/26/2018 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/26/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/26/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
really? are you comparing rape and child beating to kneeling for the anthem? That's pretty stupid.
I am saying its stupid for millionaires to complain about anything.
And you and Strikeout moan about a potential tax increase for millionaires? Hypocrite much?
NO!! Name one time I moaned about that? ONE TIME!!! Do it. You are lying yet again. That is one thing you are good at. Idiot.
Boo-hoo, we can't raise taxes on the poor, poor rich. Boo-hoo. Do you want me to quote the post?
Yes do it. Quote one post where I "moaned" about this you lying 8-8 team following loser.
5/27/2018 1:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...202|203|204|205|206...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.