BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Private job growth for May accelerated at its fastest pace in nearly a year, with total hires coming to 978,000 vs. 680,000 expected.

Thanks again, Joe!
6/3/2021 11:17 AM
Say what you want about his personal character, you really can't dismiss how much Joe Biden has helped the economy.

Thanks, Joe!
6/3/2021 3:11 PM (edited)
God Bless Joe Biden!!!!!!!!

Thank Heaven the Orange Stain is gone!
6/3/2021 12:15 PM
D@mn you're p!ssy since the Knicks lost.
6/3/2021 2:05 PM
Posted by kermit on 5/12/2021 10:00:00 AM (view original):
I tell you what, we never had no energy infrastructure computer hacky thing while the Orange Guy was President.
o ye stark nekkid fool

because putin
6/3/2021 4:05 PM
You know, at the beginning of his Presidency, everyone predicted that the economy would collapse under Biden. But it seems like the recovery is going pretty well. What happened? I'm beginning to distrust the "fake news" conservative media....

Biden has revealed the evil that is the Republican Party, so we need to vote for him for four more years.
6/3/2021 5:21 PM
Wonder why literally everywhere I go, I see places like Sheets, Taco Bell and Target have huge HELP WANTED - PAY STARTS AT $15 (or more), yet they have no takers. FED EX is offering people to start at $20, yet same thing. Is it maybe all the "free" money our current Administration is handing-out?
6/3/2021 7:33 PM
No more billionaires if they cannot pay their workers livable wages!

6/3/2021 7:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/3/2021 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Wonder why literally everywhere I go, I see places like Sheets, Taco Bell and Target have huge HELP WANTED - PAY STARTS AT $15 (or more), yet they have no takers. FED EX is offering people to start at $20, yet same thing. Is it maybe all the "free" money our current Administration is handing-out?
I’ll say this again for you:

Private job growth for May accelerated at its fastest pace in nearly a year, with total hires coming to 978,000 vs. 680,000 expected.
6/3/2021 8:04 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/3/2021 7:55:00 PM (view original):
No more billionaires if they cannot pay their workers livable wages!

perzacly

why are you on the side of the billionaires
6/3/2021 8:44 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/3/2021 8:04:00 PM (view original):

Yippee, total hires exceeded low-ball expectations. How many of those people quit when they realised they were actually expected to work, or got fired for being worthless?
Spout all the numbers you want, but you still didn't address the issue. Why do so many unemployed refused to take jobs paying $15 - $20 per hour to do jobs that paid $10 - $12 only a year or so ago?
BECAUSE HAND-OUTS ARE TOO PLENTIFUL AND TOO EASY TO GET! Don't believe it? Talk to a couple people who actual hire for such businesses and see what they tell you - IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH.
6/3/2021 9:56 PM
The TRUTH.???? The truth IS that places like Burger King and Taco Bell, etc have been having trouble getting and keeping employees for about 2 decades!!! It seems the modern era kids don't want to work for 12 bucks an hour. They often work long enough to get a 1st paycheck and then not show up for work anymore. Since the "low wage worker supply" has been restricted somewhat during the last 10 or 12 years there just isn't enough folks actually willing to work for low wages.

Just wait until the problem hits the lettuce fields. Ask your kid/grandkid to go pick lettuce for a season.
See how willing they be to work that hard for low wages.
Then you'll discover TRUTH!
6/4/2021 8:44 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 6/3/2021 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/3/2021 8:04:00 PM (view original):

Yippee, total hires exceeded low-ball expectations. How many of those people quit when they realised they were actually expected to work, or got fired for being worthless?
Spout all the numbers you want, but you still didn't address the issue. Why do so many unemployed refused to take jobs paying $15 - $20 per hour to do jobs that paid $10 - $12 only a year or so ago?
BECAUSE HAND-OUTS ARE TOO PLENTIFUL AND TOO EASY TO GET! Don't believe it? Talk to a couple people who actual hire for such businesses and see what they tell you - IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH.

6/4/2021 8:58 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/4/2021 8:44:00 AM (view original):
The TRUTH.???? The truth IS that places like Burger King and Taco Bell, etc have been having trouble getting and keeping employees for about 2 decades!!! It seems the modern era kids don't want to work for 12 bucks an hour. They often work long enough to get a 1st paycheck and then not show up for work anymore. Since the "low wage worker supply" has been restricted somewhat during the last 10 or 12 years there just isn't enough folks actually willing to work for low wages.

Just wait until the problem hits the lettuce fields. Ask your kid/grandkid to go pick lettuce for a season.
See how willing they be to work that hard for low wages.
Then you'll discover TRUTH!
Sounds like we should increase immigration and visas to get people who will take those jobs, hmm?
6/4/2021 8:59 AM
HOME SCHOOL - MILITARY SCHOOL - PRIVATE SCHOOL
6/4/2021 9:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...139 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.