TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 5/21/2018 2:28:00 PM (view original):
It's not off topic. Here, let me show you. You said factors other than race play a role in success. I asked you what those factors were. The first factor that you listed was luck. Remember, you listed this ahead of hard work, which tells me that it came to your mind before hard work did. I asked for an example luck playing a factor. You gave me an example. I showed you that it was a poor example. You asked to change the subject and said that it was off topic. Hence, it is in fact not off topic.
Do all hard working people become successful?
5/21/2018 4:49 PM
Don't be a dumb ***. It's not the only factor. You know that. Stop acting stupid.
5/21/2018 4:58 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/21/2018 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Don't be a dumb ***. It's not the only factor. You know that. Stop acting stupid.
I'm not being stupid. Most people work hard. Most people are not incredibly successful (if we're defining success as wealth). Someone that hammers away at their 9-5 every day will probably never be rich. Someone that quits that 9-5 to start their own company working 16 hour days will probably never be rich.

But someone that that gets incredibly lucky will be rich whether or not they work hard.
5/21/2018 6:30 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/21/2018 2:28:00 PM (view original):
It's not off topic. Here, let me show you. You said factors other than race play a role in success. I asked you what those factors were. The first factor that you listed was luck. Remember, you listed this ahead of hard work, which tells me that it came to your mind before hard work did. I asked for an example luck playing a factor. You gave me an example. I showed you that it was a poor example. You asked to change the subject and said that it was off topic. Hence, it is in fact not off topic.
Hard work is definitely ahead of luck.
5/21/2018 6:32 PM
Name someone that didn't work and was a successful entrepreneur. I have never met one.
5/21/2018 6:33 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/21/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/21/2018 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/21/2018 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Mahomes = unproven at best.
Hill = Fast but inconsistent
Hunt = Great
Watkins = see Hill
Kelce = Very good and very injury prone.

Week 1: @ SD = LOSS
Week 2: @ Pitt = LOSS
Week 3: SF = Win
Week 4: @ Denver = LOSS
Week 5: JAX = LOSS
Week 6: @ NE = LOSS
Week 7: Cinci = Win
Week 8: Denver = Win
Week 9: @ Clev = Win
Week 10: AZ = Win
Week 11: @ Rams = LOSS
Week 12: Bye
Week 13: @ Raiders = LOSS
Week 14: BAL = Win
Week 15: SD = Win
Week 16: @ Seattle = LOSS
Week 17: Raiders = Win

I have you at 8-8 (best case). Feel free to disagree.
Mahomes = Everyone says he is gonna be great. In Reid we trust. The Chiefs love him. Brett Favre-like, they say. 1-0 in his career.
Hill = THE CHEETAH! He made big progress last year, Smith was just too inconsistent on the long throws. Mahomes has a much better and more electrifying arm.
Kelce = BEST TE IN THE LEAGUE!

Week 1: @ SD = W
Week 2: @ Pitt = L
Week 3: SF = W
Week 4: @ Denver = W
Week 5: JAX = L
Week 6: @ NE = L
Week 7: Cinci = W
Week 8: Denver = W
Week 9: @ Clev = W
Week 10: AZ = W
Week 11: @ Rams = L
Week 13: @ Raiders = W
Week 14: BAL = W
Week 15: SD = W
Week 16: @ Seattle = W
Week 17: Raiders = W

This is probably the best-case scenario. Very realistic. Chargers aint beating us. The haven't for maybe 5 years. Phillis (Cry me a) Rivers is awful vs the Chiefs. He's a choke artist.

Maybe they lose on the road to the Raiders, home VS SD, home VS BAL, or somewhere else but 10-6 or 9-7 is the floor for this team.

Denver beating them? Losing @ Seattle? Give me a break. Seattle is awful, and by week 16 their entire team will be injured. Denver is going 5-11.
You are at best splitting with your division foes. Don't be obtuse. Kelce is #2 behind Gronk.
Tell me when was the last time the Chargers beat the Chiefs?

The Chiefs are 15-1 last 2 years vs division.

Kelce > Gronk
5/21/2018 6:33 PM
And i'm referring to self-made. I'm not talking about anyone who inherits millions.
5/21/2018 6:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/21/2018 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/21/2018 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/21/2018 1:34:00 PM (view original):
Hunt = Great
Watkins = see Hill

Mahomes = Everyone says he is gonna be great. In Reid we trust. The Chiefs love him. Brett Favre-like, they say. 1-0 in his career.
Hill = THE CHEETAH! He made big progress last year, Smith was just too inconsistent on the long throws. Mahomes has a much better and more electrifying arm.

This is probably the best-case scenario. Very realistic. Chargers aint beating us. The haven't for maybe 5 years. Phillis (Cry me a) Rivers is awful vs the Chiefs. He's a choke artist.

Maybe they lose on the road to the Raiders, home VS SD, home VS BAL, or somewhere else but 10-6 or 9-7 is the floor for this team.

Denver beating them? Losing @ Seattle? Give me a break. Seattle is awful, and by week 16 their entire team will be injured. Denver is going 5-11.
The Raiders just might beat them twice this year...for sure at home and the Seattle team won't be anywhere near as bad as people think. This is one of the most unrealistic posts I've ever seen here and that's saying a lot.
Homer!

Want to bet on that? The Raiders certainly won't beat the Chiefs at home. The Chiefs should have beaten them on the road last year and the Raiders regressed.

Seattle killed their defense, and they only have Wilson now. No O-Line. By Week 16 they will be knackered.
Winning in SEA for a rookie QB is a daunting task and again you're splitting with your division foes. They definitely are not bad.
All the homer fans will be gone. Mahomes isn't a rookie btw.

Tell me how the Broncos and Raiders got better this year please.
5/21/2018 6:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/20/2018 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I want to see Strikeout, Wylie, Bob, and Taint have a debate. Lots of good points would be made and very little namecalling.
don't get me involved. I'm trying not to post in these threads.
5/21/2018 7:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/20/2018 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/20/2018 2:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/19/2018 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Did I say net worth or earn? There is a big difference. As I said in 50 yrs the NW will be more in line. You tease me about my tax faux pas but you don’t know the difference between earnings and wealth? ha ha
If blacks have a MUCH lower net worth and double the unemployment and only make up a tiny sliver of high paid positions, what do you think the odds are that they earn similar wages on average?

I’d say the odds are ******* slim based on the unemployment being TWICE as high alone.
Earnings and savings are disparate. Maybe the whites due to generational wealth can save more because they pay less for housing and cars?

Why are you showing unemployment numbers when I just told you we are comparing wages? Unemployment is due to single parent households that I have already mentioned.

If if this country is racist why did BHO win two elections?
The country is not racist, but too many people who live in it are.
Subjective

How many is too many? How would you change it? Via a don't be racist spell?
unless you are a racist I don't see how anyone can think it is subjective. One racist is too many. Or are you going to try to tell me that having racists in the country is a good thing? I don't profess to know how to change it. Never said I did. I'm not sure it can be changed. Just because a you don't have a solution to a problem, does not mean there isn't a problem.
That did not make any sense. Thanks for playing.
Maybe you're not as intelligent as I thought you were.
5/21/2018 7:34 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/21/2018 7:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/20/2018 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I want to see Strikeout, Wylie, Bob, and Taint have a debate. Lots of good points would be made and very little namecalling.
don't get me involved. I'm trying not to post in these threads.
Haha. You're doing as good of a job at that as I am.
5/21/2018 8:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/21/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Hunt = Great
Watkins = see Hill

You are at best splitting with your division foes. Don't be obtuse. Kelce is #2 behind Gronk.
I would take Kelce over Gronk any day of the week.
5/21/2018 8:54 PM
The Taint has spoken!
5/21/2018 10:29 PM
Mostly because of the injury factor. I am worried about Mahomes throwing to Kelce though. That could be a massive step down.
5/21/2018 10:33 PM

A candidate for county commission in Dallas lost a major endorsement after he revealed in an interview that he had established a trust for his children that proposed incentives for them to marry white people.

Vickers Cunningham, a Republican candidate for the county commission, had received an endorsement from The Dallas Morning News. But after telling the paper he wanted to reward his children for marrying straight white people, he found himself at the center of a controversy accusing him of being a racist.
The Dallas Morning News reported that Cunningham said he had set up a trust that encouraged his children to marry individuals who were "white, Christian and the opposite sex."
"I strongly support traditional family values," Cunningham said, according to the paper. "If you marry a person of the opposite sex that's Caucasian, that's Christian, they will get a distribution."
The Dallas Morning News noted Cunningham said he has changed his views on interracial marriage since he set up the trust in 2010.
The editorial board wrote that its move to rescind its endorsement of Cunningham was "based on several pieces of information that have come to light in the final days of this campaign."
"While Cunningham denies using the N-word, the reporting by The News' Naomi Martin leaves us unwilling to recommend him to potentially lead and serve Dallas County," the paper later writes.
Cunningham is running for Dallas County Commissioners Court Precinct 2.
5/21/2018 10:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...187|188|189|190|191...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.