THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It is hard to believe that the United States tried to deport John Lennon.
If I remember correctly a drugged out Elvis met Nixon in the Oval Office and got a badge while Hoover was trying to get a Beatle evicted I think because of marijuana.
9/6/2022 9:47 AM
The race that chills me is the senate race in Georgia. It is neck and neck.
Herschel Walker would be the dumbest jackass and most unqualified person to gain a senate seat in modern times.

His personal background is domestic abuse With a Gun - gunpoint. And he claims to have at last count 47 distinct personalities but it is under control.
He has claimed that in China the bad air has pushed out the good air to the United States - I might have that backwards. He says we don’t need environmental laws because we have enough trees…etc

Almost all African American voters will vote for Warnock and Walker is getting the hay seed voters and suburban voters. Suburban voters? They identify with Walker ?
That is what happens when a country is dumbed down and quality is stepped on.
9/6/2022 12:48 PM
Another head scratcher is the voting for the house. It has been a long time since a President has had so much successful legislation in the first 2 years and all of it is supported by a clear majority.

So why are house races favoring do nothing and crazy republicans.
I say dumb country. Only explanation.
9/6/2022 12:52 PM

Herschel Walker would be the dumbest jackass and most unqualified person to gain a senate seat in modern times.

I don't think you understand how well-known and revered Walker is in Georgia.

9/6/2022 1:07 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/6/2022 1:07:00 PM (view original):

You know you are right on. I did forget that completely.
So there is some explanation.
Great point.
9/6/2022 2:01 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/6/2022 1:07:00 PM (view original):

doesn't make him any less dumb or unqualified
9/6/2022 2:14 PM
I mean I wouldn't vote for him, but I understand why many in Georgia will.
9/6/2022 2:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I saw Ari Melber yesterday remark that the DOJ could decide not to go forward with a prosecution.
Ari has the most brilliant legal mind and just brilliance in general but I can’t take that side.

Forget about political views or loyalty.
If Trump was not charged with at the very least obstruction then How in the world could anyone in the future be charged unless one was caught red handed making a transfer.
9/6/2022 6:55 PM
Must watch! F*ck Republican NWO puppet warmongerers! https://youtu.be/i6eMq5Rit1w
9/6/2022 9:17 PM

9/6/2022 9:19 PM
The excess death rate is explained by the COVID death rate. So you can either argue that the COVID vaccine killed all the people that the COVID virus is said to have killed, even before the vaccine came out, or you can accept reality
9/6/2022 9:21 PM
I don’t think that the issues about the vaccine are about politics. It is about common sense people and crazy and foolishly iconoclastic types.
It is however true that the crazy and anti science anti vaccine people do feel very comfortable with what the Republican Party represents and offers them and they feel happy being part of the hive.
9/6/2022 11:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...166|167|168|169|170...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.