THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by tangplay on 8/31/2022 1:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/30/2022 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Armed Antifa guarded men performing a lewd dance for children. Wholesome family entertainment, no doubt...you've got to be ******* kidding me. Go off yourselves.

Excuse me if I don't wait for your retort. It doesn't interest me anyway.
Really loving the open-mindedness of conservatives around here to engage with the common stories of the day.

A "drag brunch" isn't "lude dances" unless you think men dressing as caricatures of women is inherently sexual. You're confusing adult drag shows with drag story time and drag brunches. They're not all the same.

And yes, I support the 2nd amendment. Apparently conservatives only do when they're the ones with the guns.
I never had "drag story time" when I was being edumacated..........didn't seem to hurt me none. I reckon I don't feel deprived any.............

But Tangy, I LOVE your last sentence..............it's dripping with irony and is pretty much spot on. Bingo and all that!

These days the right wing is pretty much entirely made up of TP-ers, doofusses, and snowflakes looking for somebody to blame for their failures and fears!
8/31/2022 10:09 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/31/2022 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Boys Life maybe?
It definitely wasn’t Good Housekeeping.
8/31/2022 10:47 AM
The Texas Governor enthusiastically promotes the right of any adult Texan to carry
an AR-15 in public.
It is their God given right and Jesus loves them so no problem and no problama.

I would even expect that a good AR- 15 is the weapon of choice in Heaven.
I think I saw a commercial from Heaven where Jesus blessed assault weapons and those who are making sure that they are kept legal. Moses was also in the commercial.
He was told by God that everyone should have one and to send a generous donation to the NRA.

It is so ludicrous that Antifa ( I’m no fan or supporter ) with the insurrectionists and nazis and kkk and violent election deniers in congress or the populace.

Ill look it up but I am sure that there just are not that many and many states don’t have
any.
While their goals are not mine or any democrat in congress they do not have haters toward any race religion creed sexual orientation and gender orientation.

Ill get back on the numbers.
They are not considered domestic terrorists by the FBI or any similar agency.
8/31/2022 11:54 AM
I stand corrected. The photo I referenced appear to not be from Trump’s office.
It is a photo of some of the materials retrieved
and is an evidence photo.
Trump in one of his tweets admits it was in Mar-a-lago.
8/31/2022 12:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Some people call this The Dino Report
but you can also call it The Dino Retort.
8/31/2022 4:54 PM
Almost all of Trump’s get into big trouble
and lawyers for themselves.
1 Gouliani
2 Sydney Powell
3 John Eastman
4. Bobb
5 Evan Cartman

There are probably others
All of the above will probably lose their license.
9/1/2022 12:23 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/30/2022 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Armed Antifa guarded men performing a lewd dance for children. Wholesome family entertainment, no doubt...you've got to be ******* kidding me. Go off yourselves.

Excuse me if I don't wait for your retort. It doesn't interest me anyway.
Dear Dr.

I understand your passion.
I respect your passion.
We have different I call it world views.
Im pretty sure I never maligned your character and would not.
I recognize that we have different views .
My retort was about the subject only.
You can have a friendly argument with me anytime and we agree on something I will be happily pointing out.
9/1/2022 1:41 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/31/2022 1:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/30/2022 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2022 6:21:00 PM (view original):
It was so obvious that that's DeSantis and not Newsome that I guessed it before I even found the original article.

What is DeSantis doing for working people? Does he support unions? Does he support BBB? What pro-worker policies has DeSantis passed?
Gotta love the implicit assumption that Build Back Better is good for working people. Way to start out on neutral ground there, bud.
We can debate about whether it would be, but the point is that DeSantis doesn't even pretend to be actually in favor of policies that he thinks would economically benefit working people or reduce inequality; it's just culture war bullshit.

The best thing he can claim is that he kept the state open during COVID, which was arguably good, but that wasn't really to help workers, it was to own the libs.

The idea that the Republican party has all of these ideas and plans to help workers specifically is really silly imo.

But yes, BBB would be good for workers and most Americans. I'll defend that.
Here are some facts we can probably agree on.

1. Employment is not a big problem right now
2. Many of the infrastructure and environmental initiatives included in BBB have been being kicked on down the road for decades at this point.

You think these initiatives are suddenly so urgent that injecting literally trillions of new government dollars into the economy in the midst of the worst inflation in 2 generations is going to be good for the people who may already be struggling to make ends meet? That's honestly such a stupid position I don't even know how to appropriately make fun of you for it.
9/1/2022 3:24 PM
An example for it being vital is the substantial money and resources that can make a giant difference in Jackson Missippi and whatever problems they still have.
They are infrastructure cases.
Jackson has zero water for drinking or bathing unless you want orange Rusty water.
Jacksin never got the hep from the state over decades.
9/1/2022 4:11 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/1/2022 4:11:00 PM (view original):
An example for it being vital is the substantial money and resources that can make a giant difference in Jackson Missippi and whatever problems they still have.
Jackson has zero water for drinking or bathing unless you want orange Rusty water.
Um but i think we need to give another few billion to Ukraine first. Ukrainians are Americans after all! Mississipians are just southerners.
9/1/2022 8:00 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/1/2022 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/1/2022 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Um but i think we need to give another few billion to Ukraine first. Ukrainians are Americans after all! Mississipians are just southerners.
Man, for a political group that by definition are supposed to oppose change, Trumpian conservatives sure do put up a lot of moving targets.

A year ago, Biden was way too soft on Russia. Now he's doing too much to help check Russian aggression. Make up your mind! (that is, tell your sources to make up your mind for you)
9/1/2022 9:24 PM
you seem to think guitarguy has a mind...what makes you think that?
9/1/2022 9:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...164|165|166|167|168...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.