2016 Presidential Race Topic

Clinton v Trump
2/21/2016 6:59 AM
CLINTON---58 DUMP----42
2/21/2016 7:25 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/21/2016 7:25:00 AM (view original):
CLINTON---58 DUMP----42
Without Bernie's energized youth vote, Hillary loses. These kids aren't showing up at the polls for Grandma.
2/21/2016 8:10 AM
PRESIDENTIAL TURNOUT IS A DIFFERENT ANIMAL

YE ARE DELUDING THYSELF
2/21/2016 8:48 AM
2/21/2016 9:02 AM
2/21/2016 9:09 AM
No way OJ is worse than Cosby. OJ scarred one family - his own. Cosby scarred dozens of families. Yes, OJ probably killed another person, but what kind of living heell did Cosby create for so many more? Pretty bad with these are the kind of stretches Clinton supporters need to try to make her look better than Trump.
2/21/2016 9:17 AM
So I took a couple of those "Which candidate aligns with your belief" polls this morning. Cruz, Trump, Rubio, Clinton, Sanders on both. None were over 50% which isn't surprising as the Repubs will lose me on "religious" issues and the Dems have zero chance on economic issues. Problem is that Trump and Cruz are so unlikable that I just can't envision voting for them. Looks like I'm a Rubio supporter and will attend his next gay foam party.

Or, maybe, I'll be a conscientious objector and not vote.
2/21/2016 9:21 AM
FAIG
2/21/2016 9:25 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/21/2016 9:17:00 AM (view original):
No way OJ is worse than Cosby. OJ scarred one family - his own. Cosby scarred dozens of families. Yes, OJ probably killed another person, but what kind of living heell did Cosby create for so many more? Pretty bad with these are the kind of stretches Clinton supporters need to try to make her look better than Trump.
THE BROWN'S? THE GOLDMAN'S? MAKING THE KARDASHIAN'S FAMOUS? THAT ALONE MAKES OJ FAR WORSE.
2/21/2016 9:42 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/21/2016 9:21:00 AM (view original):
So I took a couple of those "Which candidate aligns with your belief" polls this morning. Cruz, Trump, Rubio, Clinton, Sanders on both. None were over 50% which isn't surprising as the Repubs will lose me on "religious" issues and the Dems have zero chance on economic issues. Problem is that Trump and Cruz are so unlikable that I just can't envision voting for them. Looks like I'm a Rubio supporter and will attend his next gay foam party.

Rubio is pretty much Obama. No experience yet thinks he's ready for the iron throne. Has Rubio ever made an executive decision? Actually he aligns quite well with your last statement... Rubio is going to take his ball and go home when he loses. He's already said he's done with public service if he doesn't get the job. Sounds like your no vote when Trump wins.
2/21/2016 10:25 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/21/2016 9:17:00 AM (view original):
Rape is worse than double homicide in your world?

That's an interesting take.
2/21/2016 10:39 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/21/2016 10:25:00 AM (view original):

Rubio is pretty much Obama. No experience yet thinks he's ready for the iron throne. Has Rubio ever made an executive decision? Actually he aligns quite well with your last statement... Rubio is going to take his ball and go home when he loses. He's already said he's done with public service if he doesn't get the job. Sounds like your no vote when Trump wins.
Care to expound on the vast political experience Trump has?
2/21/2016 11:23 AM
Heh. moyboy stepped right into that one.
2/21/2016 11:28 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/21/2016 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/21/2016 10:25:00 AM (view original):

Care to expound on the vast political experience Trump has?
Executive decisions? Trump built a $10 billion dollar business.
Political experience? Trump has worked with pretty much anyone who is anyone in Washington over the last 30 years. They all owe him favors. Isn't that how politics work?
2/21/2016 1:27 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...159|160|161|162|163...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.