Is Mississippi State Elite? Topic

Posted by AlekTX2020 on 1/3/2024 1:25:00 AM (view original):
I was with MSU for 12 seasons. Won a conference championship. I already stated I’m not taking projects anymore, I’m taking the best available job. It was getting tight having to recruit with an additional school like auburn or ole Miss. it would be impossible to take them further unless it was just LSU, MSU, Bama. The only other way is to stack the classes like SD does. Which is stupid. So off to kick everyone’s a** even more.
Ironically, you're about to show everyone how difficult it is to win by stacking classes when you fall on your face at West Virginia. I've been hopeful that someone would come along and demonstrate that my strategy isn't an automatic ticket to the NC and you're filling that role nicely.
1/3/2024 9:49 PM (edited)
Oh you didn’t have an extra $150,000 gifted to you for your big class? It must’ve been tough without that bro. How did you manage.
1/3/2024 9:33 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 1/3/2024 9:33:00 PM (view original):
Oh you didn’t have an extra $150,000 gifted to you for your big class? It must’ve been tough without that bro. How did you manage.
You'll have your chance next season to show everyone how easy it is to recruit the big class with Big East playoff money. The most important part of building the big class is recruiting the right redshirt freshmen the season before, and I'm watching you screw that up right now. You have no idea what you're doing.
1/3/2024 9:46 PM
I didn’t know you invented the big class strategy. You must be proud of yourself watching others follow your blueprint. Without this perfect strategy coaches are beta compared to you.
1/4/2024 2:06 AM
I bet WIS gave you $1000 in credit points for you since you opened up a loophole. They probably sent you to Epstein island for your achievement.
1/4/2024 2:08 AM
Alek is a giant putz, not to mention SAWFT, but I gotta give some props for the "Epstein Island" reference. Kudos!
1/4/2024 11:12 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 1/4/2024 2:06:00 AM (view original):
I didn’t know you invented the big class strategy. You must be proud of yourself watching others follow your blueprint. Without this perfect strategy coaches are beta compared to you.
You're insults are small and don't bother me. I'm playing inside the rules, just like the Big East coaches who have bonded together to create an endless flow of playoff cash (not that you'd know what to do with it). I don't just stack classes. Like other winning coaches, I'm doing a number of things that give my team the advantage it needs to win. What are you doing except running your mouth and losing? I can't wait to watch you show everyone how easy it is to recruit the big class once you have all your playoff money.
1/4/2024 1:06 PM
I love how Alek so publicly announces his failures in this game

SD - I thought I already showed everybody wit how my performance stacking classes doesn't lead to automatic titles.I obviously dont do it same way as you (and am obviously less successful).

Hes going ro be in for tough recruiting next season when (even with 150k in recruiting dollars) it drops your amount per recruit to 20-25k (when it's 50k+ this season for WVU) - He will have to realize he can actually afford less battles with big class.
1/4/2024 1:52 PM
Posted by johnalanharr on 11/27/2023 11:00:00 PM (view original):
You keep moving goal posts - You said Leahy was a legit world and just said there's only 1 good conference.

These teams didn't just win conference games - They are MORE successful than you inbgames that matter where the playing field is even and playing good teams every game.

They make consistent Elite 8s - A single Final 4 - You insulted a National Title

I'm in enough worlds having greater success than you. Multiple Dobie Final 4s and beat National Champ last season - 3 straight Final 4s and 2 Title Game appearances at Iowa in Camp - Won a title at UCONN and made Final 4 at USC in Rockne - 2 Elite 8s and a Final 4 with FSU in Stagg - Recruit for Louisville in Hayes with multiple Final 4s - Elite 8 and Conference Title Game appearance in Big East Wilkinson (where you are 0-16 and will be 0-32)
Hi

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx?gid=9736607
1/25/2024 4:26 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 1/25/2024 4:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by johnalanharr on 11/27/2023 11:00:00 PM (view original):
You keep moving goal posts - You said Leahy was a legit world and just said there's only 1 good conference.

These teams didn't just win conference games - They are MORE successful than you inbgames that matter where the playing field is even and playing good teams every game.

They make consistent Elite 8s - A single Final 4 - You insulted a National Title

I'm in enough worlds having greater success than you. Multiple Dobie Final 4s and beat National Champ last season - 3 straight Final 4s and 2 Title Game appearances at Iowa in Camp - Won a title at UCONN and made Final 4 at USC in Rockne - 2 Elite 8s and a Final 4 with FSU in Stagg - Recruit for Louisville in Hayes with multiple Final 4s - Elite 8 and Conference Title Game appearance in Big East Wilkinson (where you are 0-16 and will be 0-32)
Hi

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx?gid=9736607
Lol, you whine about the coach you inherited this team from stacking classes, and now that you win with that same stacked senior class, with your three best players being the previous coach's RS SR recruits, you're bragging?
1/25/2024 4:49 PM
I have no depth, only a real coach would know how to exploit that hahaha
1/25/2024 5:01 PM
He said I was going to go 0-32. Then loses to me lmfao
1/25/2024 5:03 PM
So you went 2-30. Congrats. At least one was Pitt. He has 14 upperclassmen and just knocked off Penn St in the playoffs. I'd take his season over yours any day.
1/25/2024 5:13 PM
He's absolutely right - I didn't take him seriously and I lost and the loss almost cost me my season

But as DD said - Im playing in round 2 which Alek has made 5 out of his 34 D1 seasons in this game
1/25/2024 6:19 PM
Moving the goal post I see. Not even man enough to just admit your mistake without a “but”
1/25/2024 11:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16 Next ▸
Is Mississippi State Elite? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.