THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

It was Donald Trump’s sacred duty as chief executive officer to see that Vice President Pence was faithfully executed.
7/21/2022 5:47 PM
The Bannon verdict could be today.
7/22/2022 11:40 AM
The jury is already deliberating and sent a noteto de judge.

Good chance this case gets cracked over next few hours.

The note was about whether they could have dinner first before they find him guilty.
7/22/2022 2:44 PM
Good news - Race Bannon found guilty on both counts. He will fetch 2 years.
7/22/2022 3:17 PM
Because You Have a Right to Know.

Bannon will be sentenced at the end of October.
Faces up to 2 full years.
7/22/2022 7:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 2:16:00 PM (view original):
And I left out -
L Wood has called for the execution of Pence by firing squad.
no word from trump about what his lawyer L Wood has said about executing Pence.
Trump probably agrees.

only in a GOP America.
How about this for pay attention - this was 4 days before Jan 6.

And may I add - Kudos to the fine Dino.
7/25/2022 2:32 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/22/2020 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Biden will name some cabinet picks on Teusday.

Trump is trying to find a small country where he can become dictator and president for life. It will be a one party system. Trump wishes to be called bwana if possible.
regressive tax system but 100% employment guaranteed.
From Dino on November 22, 2020.
7/25/2022 2:35 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/19/2020 9:46:00 AM (view original):
About Aunt Teefa

so what is antifa. According to the Republican appointed fbi director and the fbi not a terrorist group and in fact not even an organized group. Just a loose confederation ( sorry about that word )
of disparate people rallying around certain goals of racial justice and extreme animosity towards white supremacy groups. Yeah there are a few anarchists who go out on days they are not at the swim club but they get more publicity then they merit.

sure they sometimes overreact and sometimes provoke and I don’t want violence or condone it but they are the good guys. I mean I love people putting their bodies on the line armed with paint balls against nazis and kkk and proud boys and boogie bois and irate virulent racist red neck wingers.

they have the good hearts and they remind me of the guardian angels and the jdl.
these anti racism combatters are heroes.

i detest the phony moral equivalence of the worst people and people who hate racism.
consider the source of those who wish to create the false equivalency and precisely why they do it.

be cool.
donnie jack was seen on cha cha ridge.
I appreciate that you remember good stuff RSVP but here was the origin of Aunt Teefa.
7/25/2022 2:37 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/19/2020 6:23:00 PM (view original):
Panic in Detroit

hey che guevera have you seen the tube.
trump has summoned the top Republican legislators from Michigan.
the following may not be suitable for Americans -
He is seeking their help to replace the Michigan electors with people who will reject Biden.
fir real but they politely preemptively demurred because their law does not allow for it. Nevertheless a meeting is still scheduled for Friday.
the man with nuke codes of the largest known stockpile in the universe wants to subvert the whole shebang.
for real the poor little Nabob of a putin lite tried to murder and mutilate democracy.

if this isn’t a gigantic attempt at murder I don’t know what is.

he is going down the road of a second impeachment.
Dino knew his stuff.
7/25/2022 2:39 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/22/2020 6:53:00 PM (view original):
The Philosophy Behind the Trump and Great Ghouliani Legal Circus Tour

circumspectly summarized for the lowest common denominators of erstwhile politically educated patrons of patronizing platitudes.

I have a dream that there are corrupt and evil and or just flat out stupid and moronic judges that will let us disenfranchise voters and help us steal the election because we are entitled to win even if we didn’t get enough votes.
the man could turn a phrase.
Such illiterate alliteration of an itinerant anti ideologue.
7/25/2022 2:45 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 11/24/2020 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Donald and Barron had a heart to heart talk.
Barron said Paw it takes courage and character to be a good loser after losing a tough race. Donald said but I’m not happy and I’m mad. Barron brought back Flo from Progressive who asked Donald why he was drinking milk when he was lactose intolerant. Donald said he was not drinking lactose it was milk.
Flo said that when he grows up Donald would understand better that it takes a mature human being to be able to lose with grace and dignity even if you are unhappy.
Donald said he was sorry that Flo and Barron were disappointed and that he would try and went to bed without his McDonald’s. He loves McDonald’s because they named it after him.

there are lizards the size of dogs roaming several southern states. They are being called trumpards.
Dino2020.
7/25/2022 2:46 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/25/2020 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Bonus Post

visit djtrumplibrary.com.
check out the grift shop before you leave.

you are very welcome.
public service.
7/25/2022 2:48 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/27/2020 9:48:00 AM (view original):
From birtherism to maskerism to voterism
And 4 years of lying in between

to my fellow rationalists and truthists -

it has been 4 years of the big lie repeated over and over thats what he is doing now with the voter fraud stuff. It worked in germany and it still works here.
he finds weak minds or ready made potential cult followers and hammers the lies to them over and over.

pure evil.
perfectly said for then and for now.
7/25/2022 2:50 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/27/2020 12:56:00 PM (view original):
How Cool is This

Doug Emhoff’s children from his first marriage, Kamala’s step children are named Cole and Ella
afrer John Coltrane and Ella Fitzgerald.

now that’s cool.
poor Barron is named for robber barons.
cool is cool.
7/25/2022 2:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...140|141|142|143|144...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.