Savage XI Rosters/Commentary Topic

Should have good boards for the most part. Defense should be really strong. Hopefully that can be a strong foundation.
5/1/2023 12:43 PM
I forgot about defense but aiming to lead league in offense and be slightly above-average rebounding.
Varies across the 5 worlds but more or less this is the rundown:

Starters / Reserves
PG Nash / Lamelo/Giddey
SG Danny Green / C Maxwell
SF Barkley / Zion
PF McHale / Muresan
C Okafor / Zubac
5/1/2023 1:17 PM
Starters
PG- Draymond (2), Kawhi (2), Dejounte (1)
SG- Kawhi (3), Pippen (2)
SF- Pippen (2), Draymond (2), Horry (1)
PF- Dale (3), Boozer (2)
C- Bogut (3), Gus (1), Ray (1)

Pip and Dray will both have one world as a super 6th-man. Ingles, Horry, Fox, Dejounte, Gus, Boozer and Ray will get PT in about 4 worlds apiece. Think I have enough DEF to cover for the Boozer/Fox/Ingles minutes.
5/1/2023 1:30 PM
I'll do my normal thing later, but since everybody's doing this, I'll throw mine in there. Subject to change for the 50-something builds I do, ofc:
pg Oladipo (1), Lavine (4) Lavine (1), Ingram (4)
sg Kidd (5) Oladipo (1), Thad (3), Spoon (1)
sf Bird (5) Spoon and/or Thad
pf Chandler (5) Poeltl, Gortat, West, tiny bit of Spoon
c Timelord (2), Poeltl (2), West (1) Timelord, Gortat, West, Poeltl
5/1/2023 5:31 PM
I can never do these things because my teams vary too wildly from team to team usually. It would be incoherent. All of my teams have super strange things happening as I try and balance out the usage.
5/1/2023 10:08 PM (edited)
This is how my guys are stacking up...lots of mix and match with the PG/SG and PF/C, so just listing how many seasons I'll use of each guy at each slot. Korver and Beasley are both slotted for under 10 minutes total, so they're not included:

PG/SG: Billups (3), Brandon (3), Blaylock (4), Ginobili (5)
SF: Andersen (3), Faried (5), J. Green (5)
PF/C: Malone (5), Gilmore (5), Andersen (2), Biyombo (4)
5/1/2023 9:23 PM
5/1/2023 11:15 PM
5/1/2023 11:27 PM
I should be working on my team builds, but I’m not so I will do this. It reminds me of college when I had a ton of schoolwork to do, but my TV dragged me kicking and screaming into the other room to watch NFL games. NFL games are way better when you know there is something else you should be doing.

SG - Jayson Tatum (4) Alvin Robertson (1)
PG - Walt Frazier (5)
C - Nikola Jokic (4) Dave Cowens (1)
PF - Bobby Jones (4) Domantas Sabonis (1)
SF - Bailey Howell (1) Alvin Robertson (1) Jayson Tatum (1) I don’t know about the other two yet, it will probably be A.C. Green, or maybe Bob Gross, or possibly Bobby Jones.

BENCH

SG - Frazier and Bogdan Bogdanovich
PG - T.J. McConnell and Robertson
C - Cowens and Jokic
PF - Sabonis and Jokic
SF - Green and Gross and maybe Jones

#TMD

Just kidding, my main goal this season is to not get relegated.

5/2/2023 1:58 AM
Posted by dBKC on 5/1/2023 11:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jhsukow on 5/1/2023 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Glitch incoming
My team also found a glitch in the Matrix
I love your team but it is difficult to say why. I can quite put my finger on it.
5/2/2023 9:25 AM
Evals are going to be in audio format. Hopefully five total episodes:
1. Draft review / player seasons - Thursday or Friday of this week
2. Team evaluations - Sometime early next week
3. Season predictions - Sometime around season kickoff
4. Midseason thoughts - Midseason, reserve the right to **** off if my team sucks
5. Playoff preview - Playoffs, reserve the right to **** off if my team sucks

I am too insecure to talk solo for an hour like Ben so I plan to have at least one person on with me for these recordings.
5/2/2023 11:26 AM
I don't love my team but I also suspect that the teams are a bit worse overall this season as everyone reached too early for players throughout the draft (common practice with new season drops). It has a pretty specific theory behind its build, hopefully with a little luck I don't embarrass myself and get relegated.
5/2/2023 11:28 AM
This is WAY too much Shane Battier.
5/2/2023 12:32 PM
Posted by robusk on 5/2/2023 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Evals are going to be in audio format. Hopefully five total episodes:
1. Draft review / player seasons - Thursday or Friday of this week
2. Team evaluations - Sometime early next week
3. Season predictions - Sometime around season kickoff
4. Midseason thoughts - Midseason, reserve the right to **** off if my team sucks
5. Playoff preview - Playoffs, reserve the right to **** off if my team sucks

I am too insecure to talk solo for an hour like Ben so I plan to have at least one person on with me for these recordings.
This. Sounds. Great.
5/2/2023 2:44 PM
as long as you properly thrash my trash team, I'm here for it.
5/2/2023 5:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...42 Next ▸
Savage XI Rosters/Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.