The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

I'd have better luck teaching calculus to a dog then trying to talk any sense to you.
9/21/2021 7:06 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/21/2021 7:06:00 PM (view original):
I'd have better luck teaching calculus to a dog then trying to talk any sense to you.
Then why do you keep doing it.
Seems to me he barks out a post and you bark and then one of you gets a leash.
9/21/2021 7:18 PM
I get the shigggles but maybe if he didn’t trigger you so badly for down deep reasons causing such bile to explode with no restraint you would come up with an actual intelligent post.

Maybe that would even catch on.
9/21/2021 7:44 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/21/2021 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 7:18:00 PM (view original):
Tell ya what then Elroy, why don't you check out and stop worrying about what other people do here? Our resident canuck is an antiquated, lying zealot who doesn't even live in this country. He'll get told what a moron he is EVERY time here by me. And just for ***** and giggles, here's his ******* hero, the orange idiot, in "action"

https://twitter.com/NotHoodlum/status/1440430348488245255?s=20

HE'S A JOKE. A BAD ******* JOKE.

JUST...LIKE...HIS...HERO
I don't know why you would care so much about MNSHO Did you have a cruel father? Do I remind you of him?
What is your REAL problem? What I say here doesn't rattle you at all. It is your OPINION of what I said that bothers you.. So it is on you, bub
9/21/2021 9:29 PM (edited)
A new Commandment give I unto you; That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

How do you think we are doing with this one?
9/21/2021 9:36 PM

Old Dog would have a better chance of passing it, than the 'teacher'

Hot Dog? Or Chili Dog?
9/21/2021 9:42 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 9:29:00 PM (view original):
Tell ya what then Elroy, why don't you check out and stop worrying about what other people do here? Our resident canuck is an antiquated, lying zealot who doesn't even live in this country. He'll get told what a moron he is EVERY time here by me. And just for ***** and giggles, here's his ******* hero, the orange idiot, in "action"

JUST...LIKE...HIS...HERO
I don't know why you would care so much about MNSHO Did you have a cruel father? Do I remind you of him?
What is your REAL problem? What I say here doesn't rattle you at all. It is your OPINION of what I said that bothers you.. So it is on you, bub
I find it irritating to read your begger’s banquet calligraphy and God help me if I ever respond to one of your posts but I do agree with the above.

When people find flaws in themselves it can sometimes trigger and unleash very negative feelings towards someone else who holds views the first person does find repugnant.

I say Rsp should just cool it and not get a coronary.
Get a colonoscopy if you it should be on your schedule.

Don’t be mad at me. I’m just being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
9/21/2021 10:32 PM
Btw it’s hot dog or chicken?
9/21/2021 10:32 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Btw it’s hot dog or chicken?
Diced chicken goes in my Spaghetti sauce. Also my home made Ch Noodle soup. Try it and you will never have it from a can again
Hot dogs are high in Chol and fat.. but I still eat em sometimes
9/22/2021 8:18 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 9:29:00 PM (view original):

JUST...LIKE...HIS...HERO
I find it irritating to read your begger’s banquet calligraphy and God help me if I ever respond to one of your posts but I do agree with the above.

When people find flaws in themselves it can sometimes trigger and unleash very negative feelings towards someone else who holds views the first person does find repugnant.

I say Rsp should just cool it and not get a coronary.
Get a colonoscopy if you it should be on your schedule.

Don’t be mad at me. I’m just being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Jetson; I am so flawed, it is amazing I am not in a cage. Seriously, I have so many that they make me.... ummm.. HUMAN

I am bull headed, opinionated (at 76, you should have opinions) and Often speak out without considering my words. It happens.

If rsp doesn't think he has any. flaw, that. could be his biggest problem.. and the root of many more.
9/22/2021 8:25 AM
Pithy.
9/22/2021 11:30 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/22/2021 9:27:00 AM (view original):
What the **** are you talking about? This is about you being an IDIOT with a penchant for PROJECTION and a pathetic loyalty to a LYING LOSER from a country you don’t live in and don’t know ****-all about. Crawl back in your bible of bullshit and wake up to the fact that you’re an ineffectual old fart whose opinions are archaic, arrogant, malignant and are based on mythology and a lack of intelligence and compassion. You’re a BAD STEROTYPE and people like you continue to die off in droves because you’re ******* STUPID.
How old are you? Do you have a job? What did you work at? Did you finish high school?

Please answer this. I am serious
9/22/2021 11:58 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
9/24/2021 1:06 PM
I’m not. I see all the posts Mr. Kindergarten Cop.
I just post. I don’t care if you block me. You don’t but I’m fine if you do.
Unfortunately recent reaction to circumstances have circumscribed the totality of the humanity among this little gang.
Nothing surprises me in WIS.

I post because I enjoy it.
I provide quality posts just about every time.
Do not fear I will continue.

You may not have the exalted Dino but lucky for you all you do have me.

Take your vitamins and wear your mask with your nose covered. Stay away from salt. Enjoy my posts.
9/24/2021 1:25 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.