Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

6/30/2024 7:33 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2024 2:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/29/2024 10:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2024 8:19:00 PM (view original):
re elect Biden's party and it will be the end for the US of A. Biden is an anti Christ
Bleat
If you have any understanding then you will see this is true. You do not realize how dangerous this cartel is.. and your freedoms will be gone if that extreme left gets in for another term. Should this happen, then call me names. Meanwhile, go serve your king
Elvis is king.
6/30/2024 9:06 AM
King Kong
Steven King
Alan King
Burger King
Jesus Alou
Elvis is King
Jack Lord
Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier
King Crimson
Christopher Moltisanti
Elvis Costello
The Beatles
The King Of Comedy
King Creole
Godzilla
Jesus Mary Chain
Carol King
6/30/2024 9:25 AM (edited)
Waz up Matt? You seem annoyed again.
And what does Carole King have to do with any of this?

You've Got A Friend............. or Smackwater Jack?

These times do confuse me.
6/30/2024 11:42 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Joe Biden is a wonderful wonderful person and a great man. He has deteriorated seemingly from mid 23 to now. In 20 he challenged Trumpler to a fight behind the woodshed in a feisty debate moment and no one laughed because he was still strong then.

I wonder if the terrible family drama about Hunter has taken a toll on him. I think so. It has to have been a very heavy burden on such a loving parent and esp so when he would not put his finger on the scale.

Heavy can be the head of a leader who has integrity.
6/30/2024 2:34 PM (edited)
It is true. Kanya West is in Russia. Ya gotta wonder if he brought any drugs.

Many people are saying that Trump is considering him for Secretary of State or ambassador to Russia.
Or maybe head of the CIA.

If Trumpler wins everyone should start the giving of an opinion or a flat out lie with Everybody knows….Newborns can be named Vlad or Donald or Adolph or Benito.
7/1/2024 1:06 AM
Immunity case this morning. Trumpler loses but gets more delay because of process the decision will establish.

If Trumpler wins election he and his henchman will throw out the case which is about the worst thing done by any president in American history.

The case is coming down soon.
7/1/2024 10:16 AM
I get the decision and how it sets up certain types of acts which might be presumed official or immune but that can be overcome with an evidentiary hearing.

It is an example of judicial activism so the 6 majority are hypocrites but it shows how activism can be justified to meet demands in a modern world where the constitution is lacking or outdated and originalist thinking makes a Justice into a buffoon.
Just saying that for when the time comes up and an activist approach becomes necessary like for banning citizens from owning atomic weapons.

Trumpler did NOT win. He will face charges if he loses the election.
7/1/2024 11:40 AM (edited)
On Hunter - if Trumpler wins I can see Joe commuting the gun sentence IF Hunter gets a jail sentence ( which would be an unlikely event for anyone to get )
And a preemptive pardon on Hunter’s business dealings Because Trumpler really could try revenge prosecution by unethical prosecutors he would control.
7/1/2024 12:37 PM
The one thing that the Court did not do that should be done is to create federal rules for streamlining appeals on the immunity determinations.
7/1/2024 12:41 PM
Number 47 said to number 3 “ you’re the cutest jailbird that I ever did see “.
Big fat slob Bannon reported today. He has got to be the ugliest son of a gun in the political world if you can call what he does politics.
Have a good time on date night Stevie.

7/1/2024 5:44 PM
Biden camp seems to be rehabilitating.
Methinks that Biden enthusiasm will wane and how that translates into voting is the question.

Biden should never have ran for another term. He did the country a service that cannot be repaid by beating Trump. He should have been a one term president by design.

It is absolute madness to bank on a revival second debate. It has to be decided. Are we trying to prevent Trump or elect Biden.
The philosophy has to be do whatever to prevent Trump. That is the imperative.

7/1/2024 10:10 PM
On the decision today there is complaining by those who want an immediate Big Mac.
The decision is that you get a 3 or 4 course meal.
Justice can and will get to where it needs to go.
It is a process but it grinds a bit.
The decision made a lot of sense to me.

Trump is not really applauding. Everything he says or thinks is a lie. He cannot speak truthfully about anything.
7/1/2024 10:17 PM
If Biden steps down, they install Newsome, or even George Soros. I tell ya, that radical bunch is bent on destroying the country
7/2/2024 1:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.