Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

That's good. If he broke a law he should be punished. Same thing with his taxes. Same thing for Biden. And Pelosi and Waters and.....All of 'em.
2/18/2022 4:58 PM
I agree with you Doug.
2/18/2022 6:45 PM
So seems like Putin is just gonna go full-blown crazed comic book supervillain.
2/21/2022 2:51 PM
he wants to be a tsar

man is blue eye bedazzled

will joe will put him back in his hole

nato ain for nothing i hope

2/21/2022 3:02 PM
'In the last days, perilous times shall come' I think we are there

Russia will eventually fall like the walls of Jericho.. I said eventually.

China will also fall. but I dunno who else, or where or when.. I just know this cannot go on indefinitely

and I got a ringside seat
2/21/2022 3:45 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/21/2022 2:51:00 PM (view original):
The entire right wing ecosystem two days ago was hardcore defending Putin and claiming that Russia would never invade

The narrative is going to change before our eyes.
2/21/2022 5:05 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/21/2022 5:05:00 PM (view original):
The entire right wing ecosystem two days ago was hardcore defending Putin and claiming that Russia would never invade

https://twitter.com/simonwdc/status/1495589212975939586?s=21
2/22/2022 7:02 AM

Well I am more right wing than Mike Bossy, and I NEVER trusted Putin
2/22/2022 8:51 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/22/2022 7:02:00 AM (view original):

https://twitter.com/simonwdc/status/1495589212975939586?s=21
IF a Democrat was President during 9/11, there would have been calls to impeach by Republicans the next day.

Putin is actually closer to their political goals than Biden is. Biden is a liberal and Putin is an authoritarian right-wing nationalist.
2/22/2022 11:59 AM
^^^
Trump went on the Clay Travis radio show and called Putin's invasion "genius," "wonderful," and a "peacekeeper." He says we need that on the southern border.

He was asked, very specifically, what he would do differently. He gave no answer. Of course, there will be some manufactured answer in a couple months from the right about how foreign policy is very predictable and Trump would have used the benefit of hindsight to do the optically correct decision in every scenario (this is what happened in Afghanistan).

He also said that Biden did nothing in response to Putin's speech, which is just not true. Biden just sanctioned Russia. Russia's economy is tanking right now. Trump, by the way, didn't sanction Russia once during his term.
2/22/2022 11:39 PM
The most important part is that no one on the right can give you something they would do differently right now. I called Doug out on this a while back. They're waiting (rooting) for something, anything to go wrong so that they can crow that they had the right answers all along. But they don't have anything right now, when it's actually happening.

Biden has played this whole scenario out essentially perfectly right now. He's making this invasion as difficult as possible for Putin without even coming close to risking a world war. This is what competent foreign policy looks like.
2/22/2022 11:43 PM
And if in a couple of months something does go wrong, do NOT let the right gaslight you about this moment in time. They have NOTHING right now, besides some vague notion of Biden being "weak" and Trump being "strong."
2/22/2022 11:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2022 11:43:00 PM (view original):
The most important part is that no one on the right can give you something they would do differently right now. I called Doug out on this a while back. They're waiting (rooting) for something, anything to go wrong so that they can crow that they had the right answers all along. But they don't have anything right now, when it's actually happening.

Biden has played this whole scenario out essentially perfectly right now. He's making this invasion as difficult as possible for Putin without even coming close to risking a world war. This is what competent foreign policy looks like.
Agreed. I think Putin bit off more than he can chew here, it won’t stop him right away because he’s a crazy person, but this isn’t going well for him at all right now.

In other “bit off more than they can chew” news, **** you Texas. Eat ****.
2/23/2022 3:02 PM
Abbott is literally calling for confiscating children from parents who affirm trans gender identity.

The UN Charter recognizes mass child confiscation from a group as genocide.
2/23/2022 3:04 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/23/2022 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2022 11:43:00 PM (view original):

Agreed. I think Putin bit off more than he can chew here, it won’t stop him right away because he’s a crazy person, but this isn’t going well for him at all right now.

In other “bit off more than they can chew” news, **** you Texas. Eat ****.
Right. Putin might get the land, but it's gonna come at a huge cost both in terms of political and economic capital. Trump likely would have been waltzed all over.

And Biden isn't doing anything to provoke a war.
2/23/2022 3:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...113|114|115|116|117...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.