The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Let's see who remembers this classic and who it's from...

"You know Trump flipped California"

Ahhh...MEMORIES
9/16/2021 7:44 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/16/2021 3:50:00 PM (view original):
How about some fact based perspective.

Currently in the USA - 1 out of 500 souls have gone to heaven or hell since the first death here.
Before New Year it will be more then 1 out of 470.
I have to guess the number of survivors with horrible
serious maybe permanent problems and that number with deaths is approximately 1 out of 460. I was adding in about 50,000. ( a guesstimate ).
I don’t think that’s high but it might be much higher.

If it is 700,000 deaths and 60,000 serious problems by January that is 1 out of 440.

That would be like Mike Pence’s quiet little state having 14,600 gun murders every year in a population of less then 7 million...over 1500 gun murders in Indianapolis each year.
How about moving from anywhere for those odds.

Actually more then 15 million survivors have long lasting or permanent serious problems. I was only referring to very very endangering respiratory and various organ damage that is already evident.
Between 5 and 10,000 people now have liver failure for example....About 6,000 people developed dementia very soon after recovering. There are many types of terrible injuries.
try a post like this instead of trying to murder someone with extremely angry words.
When you feel so angry just remember we are all ****** up in some way or another.
Kkk and racists and nazis get no such understanding from me.
9/16/2021 8:35 PM
"try a post like this instead of trying to murder someone with extremely angry words.
When you feel so angry just remember we are all ****** up in some way or another.
Kkk and racists and nazis get no such understanding from me."

1: No. Screw Them.
2: Some more than others and others more than some.
3: Zealots of ANY denomination and Anti-Vaxxers in particular are no different than kkk, racists and nazis. The Anti-Vax crowd are dangerous and they are about to be excluded from all of normal society. They can go live in their holes in the woods, start their own internet platforms and open their own airlines and restaurants as long as they stay out of my way and out of the way of the rest of the civilized, intelligent world. We of the more than SEVENTY PERCENT majority will be just fine with them going away to do whatever they want in their hotbeds of Covid where they can celebrate their ignorance and early funerals.
12/1/2021 11:03 AM (edited)
+1
9/17/2021 9:00 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The flu is no riskier than the flu and yet I’m getting a flu shot.
9/17/2021 10:41 AM
I’m just glad no one from the far right has started a theory that toilet paper causes rectal or colon cancer.
9/17/2021 11:44 AM
"But do we need to scream and yell like a bunch of lunatics in a fantasy sports forum. No please."

Dude. I've been here for over fifteen years. I'll do what I want, you do what you want. My idea of what passes for "decency" is obviously a whole lot different than many, but that's the life I chose and take responsibility for and if it's a little to "real" for some folks then they would have a very hard time in what has been my world. I'll stay off your lawn. I'd advise you to do the same. There's always a block button if that's your thing.
9/17/2021 3:41 PM
I’m not telling you. That is a sample of your problems reading your own self while telling other people what to do and who they are while talking so loud they can hear you in China. It isn’t a good look when you scream at people who aren’t going to change their view.
I make suggestions. I might offer an alternative but I can’t and dont and will not tell you what to do so don’t worry about what I say if you don’t agree.

You take things way too personally.
I feel no need whatsoever to block anyone.
The block option is yours too so you don’t need to tell me to stay off your lawn because I simply state an alternative.
We are all the kings of our own domain.
9/17/2021 4:53 PM (edited)
Information for people who wear a mask covering their
mouth only, nose not covered.
The nose is where the virus usually and most efficiently enters the body.
So it is truly vital to wear the mask correctly.
Thank you masked man.
9/18/2021 3:13 PM
That isn’t funny person who says he respects life.
I put that out there because there could be one or maybe a handful of people that wear the mask wrong and will realize the danger and protect themselves.
9/18/2021 3:39 PM
9/18/2021 6:33 PM
rsp 777 YOU said this:

Anti-Vaxxers in particular are no different than kkk, racists and nazis.

Proof that you lack knowledge, and wisdom. What you need to do, is take note of the politician who quoted that.. and put him out of sight
9/19/2021 11:47 AM (edited)
canuck, you said Gavin Newsom is evil. Proof that you lack knowledge and wisdom. You may not agree with much (or anything) Newsom does or says, but that does not make him evil. I agree with very little you say. Am I evil as well?
9/19/2021 3:00 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/19/2021 11:47:00 AM (view original):
rsp 777 YOU said this:

Anti-Vaxxers in particular are no different than kkk, racists and nazis.

Proof that you lack knowledge, and wisdom. What you need to do, is take note of the politician who quoted that.. and put him out of sight
They’re KILLING people with radical stupidity. And they’re dying for it. And you echo them.

OUTTA SIGHT!!!
9/19/2021 4:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.