THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Every day we are closer to the end of trump is progress.
the Biden cabinet is progress.
after Biden starts you will see information about policy that I consider good and or interesting.
I will be very interested in policy action.

right now the country is in grave danger from trump when he mulls Marshall law and is having meetings with Powell and Flynn on the subject.
12/20/2020 8:13 PM
Who will replace Rush Limpaw when he retires. There is talk of 2 front runners.
mark steyn, a Canadian and frequent guest host
and DJ Trump.
neither are Americans.
12/21/2020 4:04 PM
711 hours left.

he doesn’t like censorship.
he is going back to the Supreme Court.
he is going back every day.

clerk to roberts - it’s him again.
roberts to clerk - who.... my brother - in - law ?
clerk - no, it’s the schmuck......he thinks we don’t really mean it.
roberts - find the redline please....and alert everybody about the critter feed.
redirect his calls to the janitor.
12/21/2020 9:05 PM (edited)
Bartman is Back

in Pa Bartman has been charged with trying to have his deceased mother vote for Trump.

Bartman admits to the scheme that involved using his mother in law’s social security number.
Bartman denies that Trump was aware of the scheme.
Trump through Mr. Ghouliani has denied any involvement.
12/22/2020 12:33 AM
689 hours left and the attempted coup is over.
coup coup for loopy loops.

biden came out strong against Russia today.
hey republicans take notice there is a real president in town again.
take off your tin foil hats.
12/22/2020 6:47 PM
Stimulus Help Roadbump

the lunatic through his critter feed has said he might veto the bill out of nowhere.
12/22/2020 8:41 PM
After no involvement with the negotiations he is saying the checks should be 2000 instead of 600.
whrre was he over all of these months and especially last few months.

seems like he wants to force republicans to raise amount maybe 1200 and then congratulate himself as a savior.

watch this story over next few day and friction with McConnell and republicans.

absolute amateurish chaos and games.
12/22/2020 9:09 PM
Trump vetoed the bipartisan defense spending bill with one of his chief reasons being disrespect to confederate history.
the overide vote is Tuesday.

how will Purdue and Loeffler vote.
with or against Trump ?
with or against the confederacy.
12/23/2020 5:37 PM
645 hours of mangled mania until inagauratuon.

12 days until the runnoff.
13 days until the electors meet.

tom steyer is a top consideration for secretary of commerce. He is an innovator and a very successful businessman who is committed to climate economy and economic justice.
I think he will get it and I hope he does.

political scientists are concerned about a dangerous mutation of trumpism spreading.

A blind clairvoyant has predicted that trump will leave office with a mysterious illness that causes deafness and brain trauma.
12/24/2020 2:30 PM
600 more hours
10 more days until runoff

big stuff for political junkets on Monday and Tuesday.
in Monday the house calls trumps bluff and votes for a $2000 check. Should be very interesting to see what Republican house members do.
they don’t want the checks but will they go against trump. What will they do.
and later what will son of a Mitch do. Will he allow a vote and will republicans buck trump if they vote.
it is interesting.

on Tuesday the senate votes to override the Trump veto of the defense spending bill. Lindsay Graham the world’s greatest fraud will stay with trump.
12/26/2020 12:21 PM
No one is stopping you from expanding on those stories. Certainly not me.
12/26/2020 1:48 PM
This thread very very much encourages people to post fact based stories they think are important.
12/26/2020 1:53 PM
On the Nashville explosion there is an official person of interest and 500 leads and an ID on the vehicle but nothing has been released.
no word on whether a letter was sent.
the rv was playing music.
I would like to know what music it was.
I hope it wasn’t Elvis.
12/26/2020 1:58 PM
I talk about current events.
I did praise the Abraham accords and said it was one of the only good things trump did as policy.
he blew up the Iran deal and has been responding to Iranian increase in nuke ambitions since so I look at the actions taken in that context.

I focus on current events.
12/26/2020 2:30 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/26/2020 2:28:00 PM (view original):
What's Joe gonna do about it? Maybe he should defund the police.
Joe Biden to the constant consternation of dyed in the wool conservatives has loudly and repeatedly said he is fully opposed to defunding the police and to the contrary will make sure that police depts are always financially and personnel funded.

President Barrack Obama has lashed out against defunding the police and has called the term stupid and regrettable.

The Biden administration is interested in reforming police standards.
many conservatives mock these sentiments.
12/26/2020 2:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.