The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Yes, he is aware, but the Canuck is suggesting that rather then quote the whole post, using the quote function, just cut and paste the relevant part. For once, what he is saying makes some sense to me.
9/9/2021 12:43 AM
I do that all the time. The "quoting" of posts gets laborious to read through. Here's an example...

"Pretty Yes, but full of racists and separatists."

The racists and separatists are part of WHY he thinks that area is "pretty" bob. He thinks those people are just swell. He loves the potential of a comforting neighborhood filled with white nationalists, zealots and ignorant conservatives where they can all hate the rest of the world together. It's his WET DREAM.
9/9/2021 10:35 AM
No wylie, I mean WIS offers a quote inside post function

See, like this

9/9/2021 12:01 PM
I stand corrected...never used that function before
9/9/2021 12:51 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/9/2021 12:01:00 PM (view original):

See, like this

show me the post that said "See, like this"
9/9/2021 8:59 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/9/2021 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/9/2021 12:01:00 PM (view original):

See, like this

show me the post that said "See, like this"
r we having fun yet?
9/11/2021 12:44 AM
Another dead clown…and he was DEFINITELY a “lostandclown” favorite who spews exactly his type of zealot hatred.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/14/bob-enyart-conservative-radio-covid/
12/1/2021 11:02 AM (edited)
Karma is coming and I can't wait. Get 'em Momma!
We need rid of some of the most stupid humans.
9/15/2021 9:30 AM
9/15/2021 8:57 PM
as the ex-president would say in his ever mocking way

SAD
9/15/2021 10:17 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/15/2021 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Judge not, lest ye yourself be judged.

. Oh we know there is an epidemic. We hear about it all day LONG. What I have a problem with is the over hype.. they have made this into a religion

Half the country is in total fear.. I see this everywhere I go. A bad flu bug can be just as miserable, but I don't see lockdowns because of it. I also see the Gym closed to anyone with out a 'vaccine passport' but the liquor stores and pot stores are not under this same umbrella. Something stinks here.

In Canada, most of our booze is sold through government liquor stores, and etc.
9/16/2021 2:34 PM (edited)
How about some fact based perspective.

Currently in the USA - 1 out of 500 souls have gone to heaven or hell since the first death here.
Before New Year it will be more then 1 out of 470.
I have to guess the number of survivors with horrible
serious maybe permanent problems and that number with deaths is approximately 1 out of 460. I was adding in about 50,000. ( a guesstimate ).
I don’t think that’s high but it might be much higher.

If it is 700,000 deaths and 60,000 serious problems by January that is 1 out of 440.

That would be like Mike Pence’s quiet little state having 14,600 gun murders every year in a population of less then 7 million...over 1500 gun murders in Indianapolis each year.
How about moving from anywhere for those odds.

Actually more then 15 million survivors have long lasting or permanent serious problems. I was only referring to very very endangering respiratory and various organ damage that is already evident.
Between 5 and 10,000 people now have liver failure for example....About 6,000 people developed dementia very soon after recovering. There are many types of terrible injuries.
9/16/2021 3:50 PM (edited)
I have a friend who lost her taste for a long time after Covid.
Before Covid everything was Gucci and Louie Vuitton
and after Covid everything was JC Penny.
9/16/2021 3:19 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/16/2021 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/15/2021 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Judge not, lest ye yourself be judged.

. Oh we know there is an epidemic. We hear about it all day LONG. What I have a problem with is the over hype.. they have made this into a religion

Half the country is in total fear.. I see this everywhere I go. A bad flu bug can be just as miserable, but I don't see lockdowns because of it. I also see the Gym closed to anyone with out a 'vaccine passport' but the liquor stores and pot stores are not under this same umbrella. Something stinks here.

In Canada, most of our booze is sold through government liquor stores, and etc.
its not fear

its common sense

but you be you and do what you do

religious man

prolly you'll make it
9/16/2021 6:10 PM
"A bad flu bug can be just as miserable, but I don't see lockdowns because of it. I also see the Gym closed to anyone with out a 'vaccine passport' but the liquor stores and pot stores are not under this same umbrella. Something stinks here."

I think that the "stink" you refer to is coming from the very DEAD bodies of various clowns spouting the same nonsense as you. In fact, here's a VARIETY of sources chiming in on IDIOTS like the extreme minority of posters here that are DROPPING DEAD just to "Own the Libs"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/09/anti-vax-radio-hosts-dying-covid

https://www.businessinsider.com/conservative-radio-hosts-anti-maskers-death-covid-19-2021-9

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/conservative-talk-radio-covid-deaths/2021/08/31/a912a89c-0a66-11ec-aea1-42a8138f132a_story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/30/politics/covid-19-deaths-conservative-radio/index.html

and a recap of the painful death of the worst scumbag zealot of them all...

https://news.yahoo.com/conservative-radio-hosts-anti-vaccine-die-from-covid-184420178.html

Tell me from Canada what you think of "God's plan" to shuffle these "fine" folks off to the vast expanses of eternity...

It should be a hoot.
9/16/2021 7:39 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.