THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

The electoral college NEEDS to go. I have never heard a good argument for keeping the electoral college.
12/14/2020 10:27 PM
I totally agree and current events have really shown that the system is not safe from tyrannical intent.
Virginia has one chamber passing it earlier this year and is waiting on the senate. That would make 209 which would move it closer to 270.
12/14/2020 10:38 PM
Pete Buttigieg is going to be the DOT department of transportation secretary.

I am very excited about this.
I have immense respect for him and his great intellect and judgement and grounding not to mention his courage and humanity.

although he has no dot experience he unfurled an innovative and targeted infrastructure plan during the primaries.

it will be a great thing for Biden and the country to have someone with his tremendous intellect in the cabinet there for big decisions and discussions.

if there is an infrastructure bill - very likely - he will be in the middle of it.

im really happy with this development.

yet another presidential caliber person in the cabinet.
12/15/2020 3:03 PM
We really do need an infrastructure bill... should be bipartisan, but unfortunately the Republicans hate good things.
12/15/2020 3:42 PM
The info wars and culture wars and thinly veiled racist provocations make me nauseous.

809 hours left.
Stephen Miller could be deported to hell one day.
12/17/2020 6:37 PM
Pence and wife get public non lethal injection tomorrow televised.
pence says he cannot wait to get the *****.

trump is waiting to see if they survive.
12/17/2020 9:14 PM
The pentagon has stopped the Biden transition team briefings.
now this is unamerican.

Speculation - not wanting Biden to learn more about the Russian hacking and damage and possible Trump failures and lack of action being taken....
military plans maybe regarding Iran although I doubt this one.

all of the major news outlets are discussing the roaring silence by trump on the Russian hacking.

793 more hours.
12/18/2020 11:00 AM (edited)
Still no word from trump or pence about Russian hacking......nothing on trump critter feed either.

if he does nothing says nothing it is absolute proof that he is compromised. We already know that.

blue hair.
national disgrace.
traitor to all enlisted men and women.
friend of Putin.
protector of Russia.

Golden calf to flock of fools who think they are schmatt.
12/19/2020 12:02 AM
Trump is going to foist entire response on Biden and do nuttin......then blame bad relationship with Russia on Biden.

he will abandon and abdicate his responsibilities.
putin did it before Biden begins to get zero punishment from rump and maybe less impulsive response from Biden later.
also before Biden came in and maybe strengthened the cyber security.
12/19/2020 12:08 AM
And so it happened.

Rump says the Russians did not do the hacking even though pompous Pompeo says it was - “ clearly “ - the Russians....he said clearly.....let me be clear.
trump also said the hack was exaggerated and fake news.

now it must be accepted that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that trump is compromised.

all clear minded Americans know it.
pretty sick isn’t it.

760 hours of his sickening danger.
12/19/2020 7:08 PM
Of course and exactly why are they so diligent about that.
now if something is there we will see how grand it is.
nothing to do with joe but a lot to do with trump.

the protection of Russia can be found on trump’s critter feed.
12/19/2020 7:34 PM
And I reiterate that what’s this have to do with joe Biden.

lost in all of this is the insinuation that it was illegal for hunter and Jim to do business with China.
it is as legal as Mexico or Sweden.
Hump does business with China and has bank accounts there. It is not illegal.

this stuff is all about tax issues
12/19/2020 7:56 PM
If you are such a patriot where is the concern about the Russian hacking and self evident compromising unwillingness to act.

nothing to say about that.
trump is not a god.
he is a rotten to the core dog.
12/19/2020 7:59 PM
Did he do anything illegal?
did he do anything bad?
did the countries involved benefit from a vision?

more bullshit implying wrongdoing.
12/19/2020 10:37 PM
I write about what interests me.
im interested in progress.
12/20/2020 12:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.