Antisemitic Left Topic

Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat
Let us come together in the love of Christ our Lord and Savior.

I think we should share Bible verses. Everyday. Back and forth.

Do you wanna go first or should I?
11/4/2018 3:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/4/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Lol all3 won't condemn Doug or CCCP specifically for voting straight red.
Are you seriously as mentally challenged as dino? What part of either "either Party" is hard for you to understand? Absolutely hilarious you morons keep insisting on making your stupidity so easy for everyone to see.
Dino redlines: shame on him
Doug redlines: Sorry I need more info, also you deserved it cuz libs
11/4/2018 3:48 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Are you seriously as mentally challenged as dino? What part of either "either Party" is hard for you to understand? Absolutely hilarious you morons keep insisting on making your stupidity so easy for everyone to see.
God bless you. You also need to know I forgive you.

I can't hardly wait for the first Bible verse you throw out for us to share. I LOVE YOU!
11/4/2018 3:53 PM
More lies. Show me where I ever came close to saying that. Kind of like how I said nobody should vote straight-Democratic. Why, why, why. is it so difficult to not lie to try to make your points?
11/4/2018 3:57 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/4/2018 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 1:09:00 PM (view original):
the overall majority of us realize we will never change each other's opinions.....most of us just want to render our opinions or points without personally attacking each other..thats civil discourse.....thats my cause and always has been.....so thats the way i do it.

of course i do reserve the right to defend myself but i dont want to have to go there.
Spreading lies and hatred is NOT civil discourse.
You must entirely believe that Trump has zero civil discourse?
11/4/2018 3:58 PM
Is calling people morons and stupid a part of civil discourse?
11/4/2018 3:59 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/4/2018 3:58:00 PM (view original):
the overall majority of us realize we will never change each other's opinions.....most of us just want to render our opinions or points without personally attacking each other..thats civil discourse.....thats my cause and always has been.....so thats the way i do it.

of course i do reserve the right to defend myself but i dont want to have to go there.
Would you like to hear some of the things the FAKE NEWS media is saying about TRUMP?

President BUSH never fought back. It was above his office. You buried him. Remember?

You drove his approval numbers down under 30. Remember?

And you ate every piece of crap Obama and the left fed you. Most of it was forced down your throat. Remember?

AND HE STILL ENDED UP WITH CRAP APPROVAL NUMBERS. Remember?

And that's why you lost the election. Remember?

I guess you don't remember. You're still trying to pull the same crap. You stink.
11/4/2018 4:09 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/4/2018 3:57:00 PM (view original):
More lies. Show me where I ever came close to saying that. Kind of like how I said nobody should vote straight-Democratic. Why, why, why. is it so difficult to not lie to try to make your points?
When doug was redlining you said something along the lines of 'I didn't see what you posted.'
11/4/2018 4:32 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/4/2018 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/4/2018 3:58:00 PM (view original):

Would you like to hear some of the things the FAKE NEWS media is saying about TRUMP?

President BUSH never fought back. It was above his office. You buried him. Remember?

You drove his approval numbers down under 30. Remember?

And you ate every piece of crap Obama and the left fed you. Most of it was forced down your throat. Remember?

AND HE STILL ENDED UP WITH CRAP APPROVAL NUMBERS. Remember?

And that's why you lost the election. Remember?

I guess you don't remember. You're still trying to pull the same crap. You stink.
Iraq war was fake news?
11/4/2018 4:33 PM
Nope. It was real pal. YOU didn't fight it. Quit yer bitchin' because you never fought a war like a lot of us have.

You sit back on your FAKE Mennonite *** FAKE identity WEAK arguments. I should tell you to shut but I think we need to talk.

YOU need to know there would have never been a war if Clinton wasn't so concerned about getting his dick sucked.

NOW: give me your Bible verse of the day.
11/4/2018 4:42 PM
NOW: give me your Bible verse of the day.

The bible is a never ending bad rewrite.
11/4/2018 4:49 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/4/2018 4:54:00 PM (view original):
I blocked him...HA!
And yet you read and respond to every comment.
11/4/2018 4:59 PM

funny that you say spreading hatred is not civil discourse one post after calling tangplay mentally challenged and a moron.
11/4/2018 6:14 PM
Libs don't deserve civility.
11/4/2018 7:38 PM
sure we do

is it time to get out the guns?
11/4/2018 9:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...19 Next ▸
Antisemitic Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.