TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/20/2023 7:43:00 AM (view original):
righties say biden leaving afghanistan signalled to putin Attack ukraine now, USA is weak

i say the knucklead caucus paralyzing congress signalled to hamas Attack israel now, USA is weak
Your last sentence has no meaning. Maybe re word it
10/20/2023 1:36 PM
I give Biden credit because he makes the trip to Israel. Definitely a high risk trip. He has trouble with enunciation, but that doesn't mean he is stupid. Repub's; stop the attacks on him. Demo's, stop attacking Trump. both men are far more successful than any of us are. A country divided cannot stand forever. I have said this before, but nobody understands that principle
10/20/2023 1:41 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/20/2023 1:41:00 PM (view original):
I give Biden credit because he makes the trip to Israel. Definitely a high risk trip. He has trouble with enunciation, but that doesn't mean he is stupid. Repub's; stop the attacks on him. Demo's, stop attacking Trump. both men are far more successful than any of us are. A country divided cannot stand forever. I have said this before, but nobody understands that principle
You are not a dumb man. It is a shame that you cannot see why Trump is a bad person who doesn’t care about democracy, obviously and to say the least.
10/20/2023 2:29 PM
Pluswise.............by what basis does any sane person make the claim that Trump is "successful"?? At what? When?

Especially----how can any self-professed Christian make such a claim....................and also claim sanity?
10/20/2023 3:00 PM
Bob, he's declared bankruptcy 7 times. He's been indicted 91 times (or am I missing a few). He's had 3 wives and cheated on all of them. He's been found guilty of sexual abuse. He is a traitor to his country Doesn't that make him successful?
10/20/2023 3:18 PM
Quote post by lostnfound74 on 10/20/2023 1:41:00 PM:
A country divided cannot stand forever. I have said this before, but nobody understands that principle

Let's examine the hypocrite, shall we ? :

Quotes posted by lostnfound74
power tripping lefties
stand up to the 'mob'
unlike the rest of the parasites
Whatever, bub. Thought you said you were a spirit filled Christian. You sound ,more like the enemy.
I have not seen one demo who comes even close to matching Trump for brains.
Putin isn't all that bad (like Trump did) and that it's Zelensky who's the bad guy.
Trump has more brains that then rest of the lefties put together.
Typical of the wicked left.
The dumb and ignorant ones are they who voted for the Democrats.
You leftists have become collectively labelled as sociopaths
Those bastards care about two things: POWER and CONTROL (alluding to the wicked left)
10/20/2023 3:24 PM
Posted by Mwett on 10/20/2023 3:24:00 PM (view original):
A country divided cannot stand forever. I have said this before, but nobody understands that principle

power tripping lefties
stand up to the 'mob'
Whatever, bub. Thought you said you were a spirit filled Christian. You sound ,more like the enemy.
Putin isn't all that bad (like Trump did) and that it's Zelensky who's the bad guy.
Those bastards care about two things: POWER and CONTROL (alluding to the wicked left)
Gray matter wise he not a dumb man.
I don’t understand the brainwashing of people.
10/20/2023 5:49 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/20/2023 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 10/20/2023 3:24:00 PM (view original):

power tripping lefties
stand up to the 'mob'
Gray matter wise he not a dumb man.
I don’t understand the brainwashing of people.
Typical response. Attack ME, instead of addressing the post. You are a social misfit
10/20/2023 8:03 PM
he is attacking the post, you idiot. You say we are too divided, then insult everyone who doesn't agree with your very limited world view.
10/20/2023 8:16 PM
Is he referring to me? If so I am the only one showing him some respect and no hate.
I am not constitutionally set to hate people around here except 2 people that I do think are creeps but he isn’t one of them. Even though he thinks I will go to hell I also have no problem with Matt. He believes it and it isn’t really personal. It is his honest belief and I’m ok with it.

The LNF should not misunderstand where I come from.

He doesn’t post his stuff to intentionally hurt people imo.
10/20/2023 8:39 PM (edited)

CHECK PLEASE
10/20/2023 9:11 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/20/2023 9:11:00 PM (view original):

CHECK PLEASE
I’m glad to see that you are ok.
I was concerned that you bit the dust.
10/20/2023 9:31 PM
he certainly bites something, but it ain't dust.
10/21/2023 1:06 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/20/2023 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Is he referring to me? If so I am the only one showing him some respect and no hate.
I am not constitutionally set to hate people around here except 2 people that I do think are creeps but he isn’t one of them. Even though he thinks I will go to hell I also have no problem with Matt. He believes it and it isn’t really personal. It is his honest belief and I’m ok with it.

The LNF should not misunderstand where I come from.

He doesn’t post his stuff to intentionally hurt people imo.
think he was referring to mwett
10/21/2023 1:07 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/20/2023 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 10/20/2023 7:43:00 AM (view original):
righties say biden leaving afghanistan signalled to putin Attack ukraine now, USA is weak

i say the knucklead caucus paralyzing congress signalled to hamas Attack israel now, USA is weak
Your last sentence has no meaning. Maybe re word it
i will not

but i will translate it for those easterners who don speak english

the maga's who refuse to elect an adult to speaker of the house

those cats famous republican hugh hewitt has taken to calling The Knucklehead Caucus

i approve that appellation and so do you

now get with the program you silly easterner
10/21/2023 4:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...913|914|915|916|917...923 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.