TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I am not saying the man is flawless

Ya think ?!

Oh and btw moving forward ; ?You are blocking the author of this post, lostnfound74.

I have a father who's in hell despite being a great man well liked and respected; none of these qualities in and of themselves enough to gain entrance to heaven. Most of the rest of my immediate family are constantly and/or long-terms at odds with another, usually more than 1 at a time. My sister is a pastor's wife but somehow she misses on concepts of forgiveness and reconciliation unless it suits her selfish purposes. "Sorry" and/or "I forgive you" are not in her vocabulary.

So who the hell does this clown think he is and kind of chance he thinks he has in me continuing to vouch for most of his God/Jesus/Bible views which more often than not are not incorrect, when he refuses to reign in this very public other ugly side of his ? Since we're only human, Christian jerks do exist. It's my hope and prayer that they (myself included) don't do too much harm to the cause by having others point and say see see see yeah hell with you and your God/Jesus/Bible/Heaven.

Is Trump all bad ? No but even still back in 2016 he was bad enough before he turned into a murderer that I thought it would be hilarious if he won cuz of the inevitable sh1t show that would be fun. It's not fun anymore. I am of a demographic that clings to Trump and Faux news no matter what. Thank God not all of us are fooled like this other weirdo. He's also recently taken to harassing my site-mail which is also blocked and most recent unopened.

On top of everything else, remember it was he who said Putin isn't all that bad (like Trump did) and that it's Zelensky who's the bad guy.
8/6/2023 11:04 AM
IMO

I don’t believe in hell but If there is a hell I have serious doubts that your dad is in the bad place but re Trump I’m sure that his ticket has already been paid for. And I picture the takers from the movie Ghost.

Hell to the Chief.
8/6/2023 11:14 AM
I can't understand why nobody wants to use the "T" word.
I understand the legalities involved regarding the difficulty of PROVING such a charge...........but on just an elementary,
basic level of logic that is EXACTLY what Trump did and is. He committed TREASON and is a TRAITOR and ought to be punished accordingly.
FULL STOP!

8/6/2023 11:38 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/6/2023 11:38:00 AM (view original):
I can't understand why nobody wants to use the "T" word.
I understand the legalities involved regarding the difficulty of PROVING such a charge...........but on just an elementary,
basic level of logic that is EXACTLY what Trump did and is. He committed TREASON and is a TRAITOR and ought to be punished accordingly.
FULL STOP!

It is true. Lock him up should be first.
electric shock treatment should be in the cards.
8/6/2023 12:09 PM
SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY

INSURRECTION

TREASON

hang him. hang him high
8/6/2023 1:57 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/6/2023 6:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/2/2023 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Trump’s defense is that he is so dumb - how dumb is he - and so stupid that he really believed that he won the election.
I have not seen one demo who comes even close to matching Trump for brains. Everything the man says about the world situation is spot on. Biden doesn't even know what is going on, and he is delusional

I am not saying the man is flawless, but he beats the living crap out of his enemies
you obviously haven't been paying attention. My brothers' cats are more intelligent than Trump. The man can't spell, or speak. Talk about delusional, Trump takes the cake. He does not have any idea what reality is like.
8/6/2023 7:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/7/2023 4:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/6/2023 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Trump’s defense is that he is so dumb - how dumb is he - and so stupid that he really believed that he won the election.
I have not seen one demo who comes even close to matching Trump for brains. Everything the man says about the world situation is spot on. Biden doesn't even know what is going on, and he is delusional

I am not saying the man is flawless, but he beats the living crap out of his enemies
you obviously haven't been paying attention. My brothers' cats are more intelligent than Trump. The man can't spell, or speak. Talk about delusional, Trump takes the cake. He does not have any idea what reality is like.
Do you actually believe that Joe Biden cares about the people more than does DJT? Do ya? I am not surprised, but you have no argument that supports Joey boy. and Trump has more brains that then rest of the lefties put together. that isn't saying much, though
Who was the first autocratic leader of world history that you were fascinated by And you felt admiration for?

Dont be coy. Tell your truth.
8/7/2023 9:25 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/7/2023 4:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/6/2023 7:35:00 PM (view original):

Do you actually believe that Joe Biden cares about the people more than does DJT? Do ya? I am not surprised, but you have no argument that supports Joey boy. and Trump has more brains that then rest of the lefties put together. that isn't saying much, though
yes. Not sure how much Biden actually cares about people, but I know he cares more than Trump. Trump cares about no one but Trump. If you weren't so blind, you'd see that. A rock in my backyard has more brains than Donald Trump.

As far as arguing to support Biden, what makes you think I am a fan of Biden?
8/7/2023 1:35 PM

Disgraced FBI Official Charles McGonigal Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy

McGonigal was a key figure in creating the Russian Hoax. He’s the guy who received the allegation made by Australian High Commissioner to the UK Alexander Downer that Trump campaign aid George Papadopoulos said the Russians have “dirt on Hillary.” For a trip down memory lane, read Was a Drunken Conversation Really All the Probable Cause the FBI Needed to Investigate a Presidential Campaign?

While the media is harping on the “Russian oligarch” narrative because they can never admit Hillary Clinton’s opposition research team thoroughly punked them, it is useful to remember that in 2009, FBI Director Robert Mueller approached Deripaska about funding a private effort to locate American citizen, former FBI agent, and suspected CIA asset Robert Levinson who had gone missing in Iran. More memories can be found at There Might Be a Very Good Reason Why Mueller Is Not Indicting Paul Manafort’s Russian Business Partner. Even as the Russia Hoax was unfolding, Hillary’s oppo team at Fusion GPS was working on getting sanctions removed from Deripaska, which is the same activity that got McGonigal indicted; see
New York Times Forced To “Correct” Major Story on the Manafort Case. I don’t know the trajectory of McGonigal’s career, but it is entirely possible he was in the New York Field Office when Mueller tried to turn Deripaska into an FBI asset.

8/16/2023 3:01 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/16/2023 3:01:00 PM (view original):

Disgraced FBI Official Charles McGonigal Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy

McGonigal was a key figure in creating the Russian Hoax. He’s the guy who received the allegation made by Australian High Commissioner to the UK Alexander Downer that Trump campaign aid George Papadopoulos said the Russians have “dirt on Hillary.” For a trip down memory lane, read Was a Drunken Conversation Really All the Probable Cause the FBI Needed to Investigate a Presidential Campaign?

While the media is harping on the “Russian oligarch” narrative because they can never admit Hillary Clinton’s opposition research team thoroughly punked them, it is useful to remember that in 2009, FBI Director Robert Mueller approached Deripaska about funding a private effort to locate American citizen, former FBI agent, and suspected CIA asset Robert Levinson who had gone missing in Iran. More memories can be found at There Might Be a Very Good Reason Why Mueller Is Not Indicting Paul Manafort’s Russian Business Partner. Even as the Russia Hoax was unfolding, Hillary’s oppo team at Fusion GPS was working on getting sanctions removed from Deripaska, which is the same activity that got McGonigal indicted; see
New York Times Forced To “Correct” Major Story on the Manafort Case. I don’t know the trajectory of McGonigal’s career, but it is entirely possible he was in the New York Field Office when Mueller tried to turn Deripaska into an FBI asset.

He was itty bitty nothing.
8/16/2023 3:06 PM

Nancy Barron UPDATED46 years oldPatriot, IndianaNancy Barron turned herself in one day after the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol, prosecutors say. TheFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Barron pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 8/28/2023. Sentencing set for 12/8/2023

Joseph Randall Biggs UPDATED37 years oldOrmond Beach, FloridaJoseph Randall Biggs is a member and an organizer of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, according to courtFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts) (Source)Biggs pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury selection began on 12/19/2022. The jury found Biggs Guilty on six charges: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging any Duties; Civil Disorder; Destruction of Government Property (fence). Not Guilty on one charge: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. No verdict on two charges: Destruction of Gov’t Property (window); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Sentenced on 8/31/2023 to 17 years incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $600 special assessment

Jolene Eicher UPDATED30 years oldFarmville, VirginiaAccording to court documents, witnesses who said they were a former high school classmate and a former coworker identified JoleneFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Eicher pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 6/14/2023 she was found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial. Sentencing Hearing scheduled for 9/15/2023
Brandon Fellows UPDATED26 years oldSchenectedy, New YorkAccording to court documents, Brandon Fellows was allegedly part of a group that stormed into the Capitol and Oregon Sen.Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (Source)Fellows pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. The Court found the defendant in criminal contempt and sentenced the defendant to five months incarceration, to commence at the conclusion of his trial. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 8/31/2023. Sentencing set for 11/29/2023
David Joseph Gietzen UPDATEDRaleigh, North CarolinaFederal prosecutors say David Joseph Gietzen can be seen on video assaulting police officers guarding the U.S. Capitol building onFederal: Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Gietzen pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 8/31/2023.

William Isaacs UPDATED21 years oldKissimmee, FloridaWilliam Isaacs is facing a federal criminal indictment alongside several alleged members of the anti-government extremist militia group known asFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts) (Source)Isaacs pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial verdict on 3/20/2023 finds Isaacs Guilty on all counts. Sentenced on 8/31/2023 to 5 years of probation, the first 18 months to be served on home detention
Connie Meggs UPDATED59 years oldDunnellon, FloridaFederal prosecutors allege that Connie Meggs and her husband stormed the Capitol with a group of Oath Keepers, a far-rightFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (Source)Meggs pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial verdict on 3/20/2023 finds Meggs Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 8/30/2023 to 15 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release

David Moerschel UPDATED43 years oldPunta Gorda, FloridaOn Jan. 6, 2021, David Moerschel and nine other members of the far-right extremist group the Oath Keepers moved inFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings (Source)Moerschel pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial held from 12/6/2022-1/23/2023. He was found Guilty on four charges: Seditious Conspiracy, Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting, Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; and Not Guilty on two charges: Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting, Tampering with Documents or Proceedings. Sentenced on 6/2/2023 to 36 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $400 special assessment
Ethan Nordean UPDATED30 years oldWashingtonEthan Nordean, also known as Rufio Panman, is a member of the Proud Boys, according to court records. Nordean isFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts) (Source)Nordean pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury selection began 12/19/2022. On 5/4/2023, the Jury found Nordean Guilty on six charges: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging any Duties; Civil Disorder; Destruction of Government Property (fence). Not Guilty on one charge: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. No verdict on two charges: Destruction of Gov’t Property (window); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Sentenced on 9/1/2023 to 18 years incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $600 special assessment

Sandra Ruth Parker UPDATED62 years oldMorrow, OhioAccording to court documents, Sandra Parker was part of a group of militia members who spent months planning and trainingFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Parker pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial verdict on 3/20/2023 finds Parker Guilty on all counts. Sentenced on 9/1/2023 to 60 months of probation, the first 12 months shall be served on home detention
Bennie Alvin Parker UPDATED70 years oldMorrow, OhioBennie Parker allegedly exchanged text messages with an alleged leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia named Jessica Watkins rightFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (Source)Parker pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial verdict on 3/21/2023 finds Parker Guilty on two counts: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding and Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds. Found Not Guilty on the other two counts. Sentenced on 9/1/2023 to 60 months of probation, the first 6 months of probation to be served on home detention

Dominic Pezzola UPDATED43 years oldRochester, New YorkAccording to charging documents, Dominic Pezzola, of Rochester, N.Y., ripped away a Capitol Police officer’s riot shield and used itFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts); Robbery of Personal Property of the United States (Source)Pezzola pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury selection began 12/19/2022. The jury found Pezzola Guilty on seven charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging any Duties; Civil Disorder; Destruction of Government Property (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (1 count); Robbery of Personal Property of the United States. Not Guilty on one charge: Seditious Conspiracy. No verdict on two charges: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Sentenced on 9/1/2023 to 10 years incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $700 special assessment

Zachary Rehl UPDATEDPhiladelphia, PennsylvaniaFormer Marine Zachary Rehl is president of the Philadelphia chapter of the far-right group the Proud Boys. He stands accusedFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts) (Source)Rehl pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury selection began 12/19/2022. The jury found Rehl Guilty on six charges: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging any Duties; Civil Disorder; Destruction of Government Property (fence). Not Guilty on one charge: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. No verdict on two charges: Destruction of Gov’t Property (window); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Sentenced on 8/31/2023 to 15 years incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $600 special assessment

Daniel Page Adams43 years oldTexasDaniel Adams went to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, with his cousin Cody Connell. According to an FBI affidavit,Federal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Adams pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Stipulated Bench trial on all charges on 7/28/2023. Sentencing is set for 11/29/2023

Thomas B. Adams Jr.39 years oldSpringfield, IllinoisA day after the riots in Washington, D.C., an article titled “Men Who Joined in Violently Storming the U.S. CapitolFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Adams pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Stipulated Bench trial held 1/30/2023.found Adams Guilty on 2 charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds. Sentenced on 6/16/2023 to 14 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $2,000 restitution; $125 special assessment

Christopher Michael Alberts33 years oldPylesville, MarylandChristopher Alberts was allegedly part of a crowd that D.C. Metropolitan Police officers tried to move off the Capitol groundsFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Ground with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Carrying a Pistol Without a License Outside Home or Place of Business (Source)Alberts pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. He was found Guilty on 4/19/2023 on all charges in a Jury trial. Sentenced on 7/19/2023 to 84 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $645 special assessment; $2,000 restitution

Russell Dean Alford60 years oldHokes Bluff, Alabama“I wondered when y’all were going to show up. Guess you’ve seen the videos on my Facebook page,” Russell AlfordFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Alford pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 10/5/2022, Alford was found guilty on all charges by a jury. Sentenced on 2/2/2023 to 12 months of incarceration; 12 months of supervised release; Special assessment of $70; Restitution of $500

Noah S. Bacon28 years oldSomerville, MassachusettsNoah Bacon was reported to the FBI after he allegedly appeared in a video published by The New Yorker. InFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress; Disorderly Conduct at the Grounds and in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Bacon pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 3/2/2023. Sentenced on 7/27/2023 to 12 months of incarceration; 24 months supervised release; $180 special assessment; $2,000 restitution

Edward Badalian27 years oldLos Angeles, CaliforniaFederal prosecutors allege that Edward Badalian conspired over the encrypted chat-app Telegram to travel to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6,Federal: Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings; Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (Source)Badalian pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial began 2/28/2023 and concluded 3/6/2023. On 3/4/2023 he was found Guilty of three charges: Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds. Found Not Guilty of Tampering with Documents. Sentencing reset for 9/8/2023
Cynthia Catherine Ballenger40 years oldEmmitsburg, MarylandCynthia Ballenger didn’t want to share much information regarding her alleged involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at theFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Ballenger pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial held 3/21/2023. Sentencing reset for 8/31/2023

Richard Barnett60 years oldGravette, ArkansasRichard Barnett, who goes by the nickname "Bigo," gained notoriety in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection after he was photographedFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Theft of Government Property (an envelope which has a value of less than $1,000) (Source)Barnett pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges on 1/23/2023 in a trial by jury. Sentenced on 5/24/2023 to 54 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $455 special assessment; Restitution of $2,000

Pauline Bauer53 years oldKane, PennsylvaniaSix different witnesses alerted the FBI that Pauline Bauer had potentially been involved in the Jan. 6 riot at theFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Bauer pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 1/24/2023. Sentenced on 5/30/2023 to 27 Months of Incarceration with credit for time served; 24 Months of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $170; Restitution of $2,000

Damon Michael BeckleyLouisville, KentuckyAccording to court documents, Damon Beckley appears in a video taken during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. In the video,Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings (Source)Beckley pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Stipulated Bench Trial held on 2/23/2023: The Court finds the defendant Guilty on 2 counts: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Civil Disorder.

Luke Wessley Bender21 years oldFairfax Station, Virginia“Patriots Its [sic] time to come together in DC. And fight for our country. Just like our President Donald TrumpFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Bender pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a stipulated Bench trial on 12/7/2022. Sentenced on 4/20/2023 to 21 months incarceration; supervised release of 36 months; special assessment of $180; $2,000 restitution
Craig Michael Bingert29 years oldSlatington, PennsylvaniaOn the day of the Capitol insurrection, Craig Bingert, wearing a camouflage jacket and a beanie with the word "America"Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings (Source)Bingert pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 5/23/2023. Sentencing set for 8/25/2023
Joshua Matthew Black44 years oldLeeds, AlabamaJoshua Black was photographed as part of a group of rioters who made it inside the Senate chamber. In theFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (Source)Black pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a Bench trial completed 1/13/2023, he was found Not Guilty of one charge: Obstruction. He was found Guilty of the remaining five charges. Sentenced on 5/16/2023 to 20 months of incarceration; 24 months of supervised release; Special Assessment of $320; Restitution of $2,000

Matthew Bledsoe36 years oldMemphis, TennesseeOn Jan. 6, 2021, Matthew Bledsoe posted several videos and photos on his Instagram account showing the crowd approaching theFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Bledsoe pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. At trial on 7/21/2022, a jury found him guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 10/21/2022 to 4 years incarceration; 3 years supervised release; $2,000 fine; $2,000 restitution; $170 special assessment
Larry Rendall Brock53 years oldTexasLarry Rendall Brock was among the group of rioters who made it to the Senate floor. In photographs, he canFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Bench Trial held from 11/14/2022-11/16/2022. Brock was found guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 3/17/2023 to 2 years incarceration; 24 months supervised release; $2,000 restitution; $180 special assessment; 100 hours community service

Jeffrey Scott Brown54 years oldIrvine, CaliforniaJeffrey Scott Brown was allegedly part of a group chat on the encrypted messaging service Telegram that the FBI obtainedFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building for Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Brown pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 12/6/2022 he was convicted in a jury trial and found guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 4/28/2023 to 54 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $520 special assessment; $2,000 restitution

Thomas Edward Caldwell65 years oldBerryville, VirginiaU.S. Navy veteran Thomas Caldwell was indicted on federal conspiracy and other charges in connection with the Capitol riot. FederalFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings (Source)Caldwell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial began 9/27/2022. On 11/29/2022, Caldwell was found Guilty on two charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Tampering with Documents or Proceedings

William McCall Calhoun Jr.57 years oldAmericus, GeorgiaA couple of months before the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, the FBI National Threat Operations Center receivedFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Calhoun pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 3/21/2023. Sentenced on 8/4/2023 to 18 months of incarceration; 24 months of supervised release; $2,000 restitution; $170 special assessment

Quentin G. Cantrell54 years oldIndianapolis, IndianaClosed circuit television from inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, captured Quentin G. Cantrell entering the building, alongsideFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Quentin Cantrell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Bench trial on 4/4/2023 on two counts: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. Found Not Guilty on the other two counts. Sentenced on 6/26/2023 to 12 Months of Probation; 6 days of intermittent confinement; Special Assessment of $35; Restitution of $500; Fine of $6,000; 100 hours of community service
Jared Paul Cantrell38 years oldIndianapolis, Indiana“I was one of the first 50 in,” Jared Paul Cantrell wrote on Facebook, according to court documents. On Jan.Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Jared Cantrell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Bench trial on 4/4/2023 of three counts: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. Found Not Guilty on one count: Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a U.S. Capitol Building or Grounds. Sentenced on 6/26/2023 to 6 Months of Incarceration; 12 Months of Supervised Release; 4 Months of Home Incarceration; Special Assessment of $60; Restitution of $500; Fine of $8,000; 100 hours of community service

Steven Cappuccio52 years oldTexasSteven Cappuccio is charged with eight others over his alleged actions in the assault on officers in a U.S. CapitolFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Robbery and Aiding and Abetting (baton); Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Cappuccio pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial held from 7/14/2023-7/20/2023 found him Guilty on seven counts and Not Guilty on two counts: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. Sentencing set for 10/19/2023
Sara Carpenter51 years oldRichmond Hill, New YorkSara Carpenter is a retired New York City police officer who served there from 1994 to 2004, according to theFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Carpenter pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Jury trial on 3/9/2023 on all charges. Sentencing reset for 9/13/2023

Ralph Joseph Celentano III54 years oldBroad Channel, New YorkRalph Joseph Celentano III was identified by law enforcement after his image appeared on an FBI "Be On The Lookout"Federal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (Source)Celentano pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a Jury trial on 6/12/2023, he was found Guilty on six charges and Not Guilty on one: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding. Sentencing set for 9/11/2023
Mick ChanNewark, New JerseyOn Jan. 7, 2021, a tipster reached out to the FBI to report that a friend had breached the U.S.Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Chan pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial verdict on 1/24/2023 found him Guilty on three charges: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds, Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds, and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. Found Not Guilty on one charge: Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. Sentenced on 5/5/2023 to 3 Months of Incarceration; 12 Months of Supervised Release; 5 months of home detention; Special Assessment of $60; Restitution of $500; 60 hours of community service

Eric Christie56 years oldSherman Oaks, CaliforniaOn the morning of Jan. 6, 2021, a friend of Eric Christie ran into him standing in a crowd closeFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly Weapon; Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly Weapon (Source)Christie pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Bench trial on 8/11/2023 of both charges. Sentencing set for 12/1/2023

Karol J. Chwiesiuk29 years oldChicago, IllinoisChicago police officer Karol Chwiesiuk stormed the U.S. Capitol wearing a hoodie emblazoned with a Chicago police emblem, court documentsFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Entering and Remaining in a Room Designated for the Use of a Member of Congress; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Chwiesiuk pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A jury trial on 8/11/2023 found him Guilty on four charges, Not Guilty on one charge: Entering and Remaining in a Room Designated for the Use of a Member of Congress. Sentencing set for 12/8/2023

Agnieszka Chwiesiuk29 years oldChicago, Illinois“Are you going to arrest me, too?” Agnieszka Chwiesiuk asked when FBI agents visited her home in June 2021, accordingFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Chwiesiuk pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a jury trial on 8/11/2023 on all charges. Sentencing set for 12/8/2023

Jacob Travis Clark32 years oldTrinidad, ColoradoDuring the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, officers say they're just doing their jobs, and Jacob Travis Clark screams, “So wereFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Clark pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Stipulated Bench trial held on 1/30/2023. Sentencing set for 9/27/2023

Cody Page Carter Connell27 years oldVivian, LouisianaAccording to federal court documents, Cody Connell stormed the Capitol building with his cousin Daniel Page Adams on Jan. 6,Federal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Connell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Stipulated Bench trial on all charges on 7/28/2023. Sentencing is set for 11/29/2023

Donovan Ray Crowl50 years oldOhioThe Justice Department has indicted Donovan Crowl on conspiracy and other charges. According to court documents, Crowl, a U.S. MarineFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Crowl pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a Stipulated Bench Trial on 7/12/2023 on two charges: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding and Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting. The other charges are dismissed. Sentencing set for 11/17/2023

Lloyd Casimiro Cruz Jr.39 years oldPolo , MissouriOn Jan. 3, 2021, Lloyd Casimiro Cruz Jr. drove with friends to Washington, D.C., to attend then-President Trump's rally threeFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Cruz pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 1/13/2023, he was found Guilty on both counts in a stipulated Bench trial. Sentenced on 5/2/2023 to 45 days of incarceration; 1 year of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $35; Restitution of $500

Bruno Joseph Cua18 years oldMilton, GeorgiaA look through Bruno Cua’s social media posts in the runup and aftermath to Jan. 6, 2021, paint a portraitFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Cua pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Stipulated Bench Trial held on 2/13/2023. Court finds Cua Guilty on two charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; and Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Sentenced on 7/26/2023 to 12 months and a day of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; special assessment of $200

Casey Cusick35 years oldMelbourne, FloridaCasey Cusick is the vice president of a church in Melbourne, Fla., according to federal court records. On Jan. 6,Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Cusick pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 7/14/2023. Sentencing set for 10/12/2023

James Varnell Cusick Jr.72 years oldPalm Bay, FloridaJames Varnell Cusick, Jr. is the founder and pastor of a church in Melbourne, Fla., according to federal court records.Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Cusick pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 7/14/2023. Sentencing set for 10/12/2023

Matthew DaSilvaTexasMatthew DaSilva was identified to the FBI in February when he was recognized by somone he knows in a photoFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)DaSilva pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial on 7/19/2023 found him Guilty on six charges and Not Guilty of one charge: Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. Sentencing set for 10/12/2023

Robert Wayne Dennis61 years oldGarland, TexasUnlike many of the defendants charged in the U.S. Capitol riot, Robert Wayne Dennis was identified during the course ofFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3 counts); Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Dennis pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial completed on 1/13/2023. Found Guilty on six charges: 1-2, 4-5, 7, and 9; Not Guilty on two charges: 6 and 8; and count 3 was dismissed. Sentenced 4/13/2023 to 36 months incarceration; 24 months of Supervised Release; 60 hours of community service; $2,000 restitution; $360 special assessment

Joshua Christopher Doolin22 years oldLakeland, FloridaJoshua Christopher Doolin, carrying zip tie handcuffs and an chemical irritant canister, was allegedly seen yelling at police officers, alongFederal: Theft in a Federal Enclave; Theft of Government Property; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (Source)Doolin pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a Bench trial concluded on 3/15/2023, he was found Not Guilty of one charge: Theft in a Federal Enclave. Found Guilty of Theft of Government Property; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds. Sentenced on 8/16/2023 to 18 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $175 special assessment

Daniel Dean Egtvedt57 years oldOakland, MarylandDaniel Egtvedt engaged in multiple altercations with law enforcement on Jan. 6, 2021, as officers attempted to restrain him fromFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts); Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds or in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Egtvedt pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial was held from 12/5/2022 -12/8/2022. He was found Guilty on charges 1-6 and 8; and Not Guilty on charges 7 and 9. Sentenced on 3/16/2023 to 42 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; special assessment of $460 and $2,000 in restitution

Kyle Fitzsimons37 years oldLebanon, MaineKyle Fitzsimons was seen in surveillance footage pushing and grabbing officers who were holding a police line and trying toFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Fitzsimons pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A bench trial was held from 8/16/2022-8/19/2022. A verdict hearing on 9/27/2022 found him guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 7/13/2023 to 87 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; Special assessment of $770; Restitution of $2,000

Michael Joseph Foy30 years oldWixom, MichiganFederal prosecutors have called Michael Foy “one of the most violent of the Capitol rioters” and have said that evidenceFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (Source)Foy pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on both charges in a Stipulated Bench Trial on 6/23/2023. Sentencing set for 11/6/2023

Vincent J. Gillespie60 years oldAthol, MassachusettsProsecutors say Vincent J. Gillespie made his way to the Lower West Terrace tunnel of the U.S. Capitol on Jan.Federal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (Source)Gillespie pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial held from 12/19/2022 to 12/23/2022. Found Guilty on 4 charges: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings. A mistrial declared on the remaining charges. Sentenced on 4/14/2023 to 68 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $235 special assessment; $2,000 restitution; $25,000 fine

Earl Atwell Glosser40 years oldMatthews, North CarolinaEarl Glosser was arrested on the evening of Jan. 6, 2021, outside the Capitol for allegedly violating the District ofDC: Unlawful Entry (Public Property)Found Guilty on 10/13/22, following bench trial in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Sentenced the same day to one year of probation, 100 hours of community service, $500 restitution.

Vitali GossJankowski32 years oldWashington, D.C.Soon after the attack on the Capitol, the FBI released several photos of people who allegedly joined in the riotingFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (Source)GossJankowski pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a Jury trial concluded on 3/16/2023, he was found Guilty on three charges: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. Also Guilty on three lesser charges: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds

Christopher Ray Grider39 years oldChilton, TexasFederal prosecutors say they first learned about Christopher Grider's alleged involvement in the Capitol riot because he gave an interviewFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Grider pleaded Pleaded Guilty to two charges on 12/12/2022: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; and Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. A Bench Trial was held on the remaining charges. On 12/21/2022, Grider was found Guilty on the remaining 7 charges. Sentenced on 5/24/2023 to 83 months in prison, 36 months of supervised release; a $812 fine; restitution of $5,044; special assessment of $405

Couy Griffin47 years oldNew MexicoCouy Griffin is a county commissioner in New Mexico, as well as the founder of the group Cowboys for Trump.Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (Source)Griffin pleaded Not Guilty to both charges. A Bench Trial was held on March 21 and 22, 2022. Griffin was found Guilty of one count, Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; and Not Guilty of the second count, Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds. Sentenced on 6/17/2022 to 14 days incarceration (credit for time already served); 1 year supervised release; 60 hours community service; $3,000 fine; $500 restitution; $25 special assessment
Anthony Alfred Griffith Sr.56 years oldMuskogee, OklahomaThe statement of facts from the FBI about what 56-year-old Anthony Alfred Griffith did on Jan. 6 runs 13 pages.Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Griffith pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 5/16/2023 he was found Guilty in a Bench trial on all four charges. Sentencing reset for 9/1/2023

Brian Gundersen26 years oldState College, PennsylvaniaBrian Gunderson, an ex-varsity football player, was identified by the superintendent of Byram Hills High School and multiple individuals ofFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds: Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Gundersen pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Stipulated Bench Trial was held 11/9/2022 where he was found guilty of two charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Defendant agreed to a set of stipulated facts at trial before the Court. Sentenced on 7/25/2023 to 18 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; Special Assessment $200; Restitution of $2,000

Joseph Hackett50 years oldSarasota, FloridaJoseph Hackett is facing criminal charges as part of the government's case against multiple alleged members of the anti-government extremistFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Hackett pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial held from 12/6/2022-1/23/2023. He was found Guilty on five charges: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; and Not Guilty of Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting. Sentenced on 6/2/2023 to 42 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; special assessment of $400

Stacy Wade Hager57 years oldGatesville, TexasTwo people called the FBI after Stacy Wade Hager posted photos on his Facebook account that allegedly show him atFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Hager pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial on 4/4/2023 found Hager Guilty. Sentenced on 7/13/2023 to 7 months incarceration; $500 restitution; $70 special assessment
Timothy Louis Hale-Cusanelli30 years oldColts Neck, New JerseyAbout a week after the Capitol insurrection, prosecutors say, Timothy Hale-Cusanelli started talking to someone about what happened that dayFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Hale-Cusanelli was found Guilty of all charges. Sentenced on 9/22/2022 to 4 years incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; Special Assessment of $170; Restitution of $2,000
Kenneth Harrelson41 years oldTitusville, FloridaKenneth Harrelson, a U.S. Army veteran, is accused in an FBI affidavit of conspiring with several other individuals, all ofFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings (Source)Harrelson pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial began on 9/27/2022. On 11/29/2022, Harrelson was found Guilty on three charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; and Tampering with Documents or Proceedings. Sentenced on 5/26/2023 to 48 months incarceration; 24 months of supervised release; $300 special assessment
Richard L. Harris40 years oldOregonNearly three months after the Capitol riot, Richard Harris was arrested in Florida and held without bond. Federal prosecutors saidFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Harris pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 6/4/2023 he was found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial. Sentencing set for 9/27/2023

Erik HerreraSan Diego, California“I’m reclaiming Aztlan because I love America. Querer es poder! ... #chicanohistory #mexicanamerican,” Erik Herrera allegedly wrote on Instagram asFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Herrera pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A jury trial held 8/15/2022-8/19/2022 found him Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 1/13/2023 to 4 years incarceration; three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution, a fine of $1,000, and a special assessment of $170
Alan Hostetter56 years oldSan Clemente, CaliforniaAlan Hostetter founded a group called the American Phoenix Project, whose mission was to oppose coronavirus-related lockdowns, according to federalFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building and Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (Source)Hostetter pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on charges in a Bench trial on 7/13/2023. Sentencing set for 10/13/2023

Shane Leedon Jenkins43 years oldHouston, TexasShane Jenkins began tweeting about election fraud and referring to then-President-elect Joe Biden as a "cheater" shortly after the 2020Federal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Jenkins pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 3/29/2023 he was found Guilty in a Jury trial on nine charges. Sentencing reset for 10/6/2023

Douglas Austin Jensen41 years oldDes Moines, IowaFederal prosecutors say Douglas Austin Jensen can be seen in one of the most widely viewed videos of the riotingFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Jensen pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. He was found Guilty on all counts in a trial by jury on 9/23/2022. Sentenced on 12/16/2022 to 5 years incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $2,000 of restitution; $520 special assessment

Chad Barrett Jones43 years oldKentuckyProsecutors allege that Chad Jones joined the group of rioters who tried to breach an area of the Capitol alongFederal: Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property Exceeding $1,000; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in Capitol (Source)Jones pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Verdict from a Bench trial on 7/26/2023 finds him Guilty on all charges. Sentencing is set for 11/8/2023
David Lee Judd35 years oldCarrollton, TexasDavid Lee Judd was allegedly seen on video as part of a group of rioters who tried to push theirFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)At a stipulated bench trial on 8/23/2022, Judd was found Guilty of Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; and Obstruction of an Official Proceeding. He admitted to a stipulated set of facts. The other charges are dismissed. Judd was sentenced on 2/27/2023 to 32 months incarceration; 24 months of supervised release; $200 special assessment; $2,000 restitution; fine of $5,691

Leo Christopher Kelly35 years oldCedar Rapids, IowaSoon after the Capitol riot, Leo Christopher Kelly gave a video interview to LifeSiteNews, a news site founded by anFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Kelly pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a Jury trial on 5/9/2023, he was found Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 8/18/2023 to 30 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $190 special assessment; $5,000 fine; $2,000 fine

Federico Guillermo Klein42 years oldVirginiaFederal investigators believe Federico Klein, a former State Department aide, assaulted police officers with a riot shield and attempted toFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Klein pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial held from 7/14/2023 to 7/20/2023. Found Guilty on eight charges. Sentencing set for 11/3/2023
Micki Larson-OlsonTexasMicki Larson-Olson was convicted by a jury in Washington, D.C. Superior Court of unlawful entry on public property, a misdemeanor.DC: Unlawful Entry (Public Property) (Source)Larson-Olson was found guilty by a jury on 9/29/2022 of unlawful entry onto public property, a District of Columbia offense. She was sentenced 9/30/2022 in DC Superior Court to a 180-day jail term.

David John Lesperance69 years oldIndian Harbour Beach, FloridaFederal prosecutors allege that David Lesperance breached the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, and can be seen on bothFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Lesperance pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 7/14/2023. Sentencing set for 10/12/2023

Kevin James Lyons40 years oldChicago, IllinoisBefore the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, prosecutors allege, Kevin Lyons posted on Instagram that he wasFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Lyons pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a stipulated Bench trial held on 4/7/2023, he was found Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 7/14/2023 to 51 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; special assessment of $180; restitution of $2,000

Danean Kimberly MacAndrew53 years oldMisson Viejo, CaliforniaDanean Kimberly MacAndrew was identified by the FBI as a person inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, basedFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (Source)MacAndrew pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A Bench trial verdict on 1/17/2023 found MacAndrew Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 8/8/2023 to 3 months incarceration; 24 months supervised release; $70 special assessment

Kristina V. Malimon28 years oldPortland, OregonKristina Malimon and her mother were arrested on the evening of Jan. 6, 2021, outside the Capitol for allegedly violatingDC: Unlawful Entry (Public Property)Found Guilty on 10/13/22, following bench trial in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Sentenced the same day to one year of probation, 100 hours of community service, $500 restitution

Markus Maly47 years oldFincastle, VirginiaLike many of the people charged in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S Capitol, Markus Maly allegedly braggedFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (2 counts); Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Maly pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 12/6/2022 he was convicted in a jury trial on all charges. Sentenced on 6/9/2023 to 72 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $620 special assessment
Patrick Edward McCaughey III23 years oldRidgefield, ConnecticutA federal grand jury has indicted Patrick McCaughey III on nine counts. Federal investigators say that McCaughey was in theFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)McCaughey pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench Trial was held 8/29/2022-9/7/2022. On 9/13/2022, McCaughey was found guilty of nine charges - seven felony charges and two misdemeanor charges. Sentenced on 4/14/2023 to 90 Months of Incarceration; 24 Months of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $720; Restitution of $2,000

Kelly Meggs52 years oldDunnellon, FloridaFederal prosecutors allege that Kelly Meggs and his wife stormed the Capitol with a group of Oath Keepers, a far-rightFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings (Source)Meggs pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial began 9/27/2022. On 11/29/2022, Meggs was found Guilty on five charges: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings. Sentenced on 5/25/2023 to 12 years incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $500 special assessment

David Mehaffie62 years oldKettering, OhioDavid Mehaffie is charged alongside eight others over his alleged involvement in the assault on officers in a U.S. CapitolFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Mehaffie pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A Bench Trial was held 8/29/2022-9/7/2022. On 9/13/2022, Mehaffie was found guilty of four charges - two felony charges: aiding and abetting in assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers, and interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder; and two misdemeanor charges: disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building and aiding and abetting in committing an act of violence in the Capitol Building or grounds. Sentenced 2/24/2023 to 14 months incarceration; 2 years of supervised release; $220 special assessment; $2,000 restitution

Roberto A. Minuta36 years oldHackettstown, New JerseyRoberto Minuta is the owner of a tattoo shop in New York called Casa di Dolore. Federal prosecutors say thatFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings (Source)Minuta pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial held from 12/6/2022 to 1/23/2023. He was found Guilty on four charges: Seditious Conspiracy, Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting, Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; and Not Guilty of Tampering with Documents or Proceedings. Sentenced on 6/1/2023 to 54 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release.
Landon Bryce Mitchell30 years oldHouston, TexasLandon Mitchell told friends on Facebook that he was “one of the very first in” during the Jan. 6, 2021,Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Mitchell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a stipulated Bench trial on 12/7/2022. Sentenced on 4/20/2023 to 27 months incarceration; supervised release of 36 months; special assessment of $180; $2,000 restitution
Brian Christopher Mock42 years oldMinneapolis, MinnesotaAt least eight people reportedly turned Brian Christopher Mock in to the FBI after seeing photos, videos and comments postedFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers using a Dangerous Weapon; Theft of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Mock pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench Trial on 7/12/2023 found him Guilty on all charges. Sentencing set for 10/10/2023

Maryann Mooney-Rondon55 years oldWatertown, New YorkA tipster reached out to the FBI to tell it that Maryann Mooney-Rondon was at the U.S. Capitol on Jan.Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Theft of Government Property (2 counts); Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Mooney-Rondon pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Stipulated Bench Trial held on 3/27/2023. The Court found her Guilty on counts 1 and 3: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Theft of Government Property. Sentencing set for 7/18/2023

Robert Morss28 years oldState College, PennsylvaniaAfter the FBI posted an image seeking information about him, Robert Morss was identified by at least four witnesses. MorssFederal: Robbery (baton, fence, shield from 3 different MPD officers); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)At a stipulated bench trial on 8/23/2022, Morss was found Guilty of Robbery; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; and Obstruction of an Official Proceeding. He admitted to a stipulated set of facts. Sentenced on 5/24/2023 to 66 Months of Incarceration; 24 Months of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $300; Restitution of $2,000

Christopher Patrick Moynihan30 years oldSalt Point, New York“There’s got to be something we can use against these f***ing scumbags,” Christopher Moynihan can be heard saying on aFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Stipulated Bench Trial/Plea Agreement Hearing held on 8/23/2022 finds Moynihan Guilty as to one count: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding. Moynihan also enters a Plea of Guilty as to the remaining counts. Sentenced on 2/3/2023 to 21 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; special assessment of $180

John Maron Nassif55 years oldChuluota, FloridaAccording to federal court documents, John Maron Nassif was identified by a tipster through photos and videos he posted onFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Nassif pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 12/8/2022. Sentenced on 4/27/2023 to 7 months of incarceration; 12 months of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $70; Restitution of $500; Fine of $1,000

Kirstyn Niemela33 years oldHudson, New Hampshire“The whole nation will watch it happen,” Kirstyn Niemela told a witness and former friend, according to court documents. ThatFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Niemela pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Jury trial on 1/26/2023. Sentenced on 6/8/2023 to 11 months incarceration; 12 months supervised release; special assessment of $70; $1,000 fine; $500 in restitution

Joseph Lino Padilla40 years oldCleveland, TennesseeA witness told FBI agents that Joseph Padilla, also known as Jose Padilla, has “recently been immersed in the alt-rightFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Padilla pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on 5/3/2023 in a Bench trial on all charges except one: Civil Disorder. Sentencing set for 9/13/2023

Stewart ParksTennesseeThree people called the FBI after seeing videos on Stewart Parks' Instagram account from inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan.Federal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Theft of Government Property (Source)Parks pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial held 5/1/-5/3/2023. Parks was found Guilty on all charges. Sentencing reset for 10/13/2023

Michael Steven Perkins37 years oldPlant City, FloridaOn Jan. 6, 2021, at approximately 2:04 p.m., footage shows a line of police officers with riot shields trying toFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Perkins pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial concluded on 3/15/2023. Sentenced on 8/17/2023 to 48 Months of Incarceration; 36 Months of Supervised Release; Special assessment of $510

Rachel Marie Powell40 years oldSandy Lake, PennsylvaniaIn the days after the Capitol riot, the woman later identified by authorities as Rachel Powell simply became known onFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Powell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on 7/18/2023 on all counts in a Bench trial. Sentencing set for 10/17/2023
Christopher John Price55 years oldEmmitsburg, MarylandChristopher Price would only discuss his presence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in hypothetical terms with theFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Price pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial held 3/21/2023. Sentencing reset for 8/31/2023

Christopher Joseph Quaglin35 years oldNorth Brunswick, New JerseyCourt documents cite publicly available videos from the Jan. 6, 2021, riot that show a man in a gas maskFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3 counts); Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers; Robbery and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (2 counts); Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Quaglin pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on 7/10/2023 in a stipulated Bench trial on all charges. Sentencing set for 9/26/2023

James Douglas Rahm, Jr.61 years oldAtlantic City, New JerseyFederal prosecutors say they charged James Rahm after he put up posts about storming the Capitol on Facebook, which tipstersFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Rahm pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all counts on 10/13/22 at bench trial in which both sides agreed to a set of stipulated facts. Sentenced on 1/18/2023 to one year incarceration; three years of supervised release; $2,000 in restitution; $170 special assessment
Barry Bennett Ramey38 years oldPlantation, FloridaFederal prosecutors allege that Barry Bennett Ramey can be seen on video spraying police officers protecting the U.S. Capitol withFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (2 counts); Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Ramey pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial held from 2/21/2023-3/3/2023. Ramey was found Guilty on all charges except two parts: using a deadly and dangerous weapon...to forcibly assault, resist, oppose, impede, intimidate, or interfere with an officer of the United States...while each was engaged in the performance of official duties; and using and carrying a deadly and dangerous weapon during and in relation to the offenses involving a restricted building or ground. Sentenced on 7/7/2023 to 60 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $385 special assessment; restitution of $2000

Guy Wesley Reffitt48 years oldWylie, TexasWeeks before the U.S. Capitol siege, 18-year-old Jackson Reffitt contacted the FBI, according to a phone interview he did withFederal: Transporting a Firearm in Furtherance of a Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Firearm; Obstructing Officers During a Civil Disorder; Obstruction of Justice – Hindering Communication Through Force or Threat of Physical Force (Source)Reffitt pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial from 2/28/22 to 3/8/2022. Found guilty on all five felony charges. Sentenced on 8/1/2022 to 87 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 in restitution; $500 special assessment
William Rogan Reid36 years oldDavie, FloridaA person who knows William Rogan Reid called the FBI a few weeks after Jan. 6, 2021, to tell aboutFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Corruptly Altering, Destroying, Mutilating, or Concealing a Record, Document, or Other Object (Source)At a stipulated bench trial on 8/23/2022, Reid was found Guilty of all charges. He admitted to a stipulated set of facts. Sentenced on 12/7/2022 to 37 months of incarceration, 36 months of supervised release, $2,443 in restitution and $295 special assessment

David Charles RhineBremerton, WashingtonDavid Rhine came to the attention of the FBI just days after the riot at the U.S. Capitol, and courtFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Rhine pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on 4/24/2023 of all charges. Sentencing is set for 9/11/2023

Elmer Stewart Rhodes III56 years oldGranbury, TexasElmer Stewart Rhodes III, who goes by his middle name, is a former Army paratrooper, a graduate of Yale LawFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Rhodes pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial began 9/27/2022. On 11/29/2022, Rhodes was found Guilty on three charges: Seditious Conspiracy, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, and Tampering with Documents or Proceedings. Sentenced on 5/25/2023 to 18 years incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $300 special assessment

Jesus D. Rivera37 years oldPensacola, FloridaJesus Rivera uploaded a five-minute video to his Facebook account on Jan. 6, 2021, and did a few Facebook LiveFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Rivera pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial held June 14 and 15, 2022. Rivera was found guilty on all charges. Sentenced 11/3/2022 to 8 months incarceration; one year of supervised release; $500 restitution; $70 special assessment

Thomas J. Robertson47 years oldRocky Mount, VirginiaOn Jan. 6, 2021, Thomas Robertson, an off-duty police officer in the Rocky Mount Police Department in Virginia, allegedly traveledFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Tampering with a Document or a Proceeding (cell phone) (Source)Robertson pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury Trial held 4/4/2022-4/11/2022 before Judge Christopher Cooper. Robertson found Guilty on all charges. Sentenced 8/11/2022 to 87 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $2,000 restitution; a special assessment of $510

Michael Lee Roche26 years oldMurfreesboro, TennesseeMichael Lee Roche, prosecutors say, can be seen during the rioting in videos from inside the Senate chamber, where heFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Roche pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. He was found Guilty on 3/10/2023 on all charges in a stipulated Bench trial. Sentenced on 6/9/2023 to 18 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $2,000 restitution; $180 special assessment

Nicholas Rodean26 years oldFrederick, MarylandNicholas Rodean is allegedly seen in multiple images inside the Capitol carrying a large “Trump is my president” flag. AccordingFederal: Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Rodean pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. He was found Guilty of all charges in a Bench Trial on 7/12/2022. Sentenced on 10/26/2022 to 60 Months of Probation; with a condition of 240 hours of home detention; Special Assessment of $205 imposed; Restitution of $2,048

Jeffrey P. Sabol51 years oldColoradoFederal prosecutors have alleged that Jeffrey Sabol punched and dragged a Capitol Police officer down stairs outside the Capitol duringFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts); Civil Disorder (4 counts); Robbery in a Federal Enclave; Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Sabol pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A Stipulated Bench Trial held 8/18/2023 found him Guilty on three charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Robbery; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon. Sentencing set for 1/19/2024
Salvador Sandoval Jr.23 years oldAnkeny, IowaFederal prosecutors allege that Salvador Sandoval Jr. stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, along with his mother, DeborahFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Sandoval pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. He was found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 12/15/2022. Sentenced on 8/7/2023 to 88 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $2,000 in restitution
Peter J. SchwartzOwensboro, KentuckyPeter Schwartz was arrested Feb. 4, 2021, in Uniontown, Pa. An FBI affidavit claims video filmed on Jan. 6 showsFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (3 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Schwartz pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 12/6/2022 he was convicted in a jury trial on all charges. Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Amit P. Mehta: Sentenced on 5/5/2023 to 170 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $920 special assessment; $2,000 restitution

Hunter SeefriedLaurel, DelawareThe FBI was tipped off to Hunter Seefried by his coworker, who said Seefried bragged about being in the CapitolFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with Physical Violence Against Property; Destruction of Government Property; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Building (Source)Hunter Seefried was convicted in a Bench trial on 5 charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building, and acquitted on 3: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with Physical Violence Against Property; Destruction of Government Property; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Building. Sentenced on 10/24/2022 to 24 months incarceration; 12 months supervised release; $2,000 restitution; $170 special assessment

Kevin Seefried51 years oldLaurel, DelawareKevin Seefried was the man photographed carrying a Confederate battle flag inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according toFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Kevin Seefried was convicted in a Bench trial on all charges. Sentenced on 2/9/2023 to 36 Months of Incarceration; 12 Months of Supervised Release; $170 Special Assessment; Restitution in the amount of $2,000

Ethan C. Seitz31 years oldBucyrus, OhioAccording to an FBI agent, a week after the storming of the U.S. Capitol, two cooperating witnesses said Ethan SeitzFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Seitz pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty of Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds in a Stipulated Bench trial on 8/8/2023. Sentencing set for 1/8/2024

Alexander Bennett Sheppard21 years oldPowell, OhioDays before the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, Alexander Sheppard updated his Facebook status. “Millions of usFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Sheppard pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. In a Jury trial on 1/26/2023, he was found Guilty on five charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds, Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds, Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building, Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; and Not Guilty on one charge: Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress.

Geoffrey William Sills29 years oldMechanicsville, VirginiaProsecutors allege that Geoffrey Sills assaulted multiple law enforcement officers during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.Federal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (pole-like object, baton); Robbery and Aiding and Abetting (baton); Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)At a stipulated bench trial on 8/23/2022, Sills was found Guilty of Robbery; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; and Obstruction of an Official Proceeding. Sentenced on 3/21/2023 to 52 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $2,000 restitution; Special Assessment of $300
Thomas Harlen SmithMississippiThomas Harlen Smith has been indicted on 10 federal counts relating to the Jan. 6, 2021, riots, according to courtFederal: Civil Disorder (2 counts); Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Smith pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 5/5/2023, a jury found him Guilty on all charges. Sentencing set for 8/17/2023
Audrey Ann Southard-Rumsey52 years oldSpring Hill, FloridaAn FBI affidavit says Audrey Ann Southard-Rumsey drove from Florida to Washington, D.C., with three friends for then-President Donald Trump’sFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Southard-Rumsey pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. She was found Guilty on seven charges in a stipulated Bench trial on 1/27/2023: Civil Disorder (3 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3 counts); Obstruction of an Official Proceeding. Sentenced on 7/14/2023 to 72 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $700 special assessment
Hatchet M. Speed40 years oldVienna, VirginiaHatchet M. Speed told his story of the U.S. Capitol insurrection to an undercover FBI employee, court documents show. ProsecutorsFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Speed pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench Trial held from 3/2/2023-3/7/2023. Speed was found Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 5/8/2023 to 48 Months of Incarceration; 36 Months of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $170; Restitution of $2,000; Fine of $10,000
Patrick Alonzo Stedman32 years oldHaddonfield, New JerseyCourt documents indicate that Patrick Stedman is a “dating and relationship strategist.” His Twitter page, under the name “Pat Stedman,”Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Stedman pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty in a jury trial on 6/9/2023 on all charges. Sentencing set for 9/8/2023
Laura Steele52 years oldThomasville, North CarolinaLaura Steele allegedly traveled to Washington, D.C., with her brother, where they eventually met up with several other individuals affiliatedFederal: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Tampering with Documents or Proceedings and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Steele pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial verdict on 3/20/2023 finds Steele Guilty on all counts

Tristan Chandler Stevens25 years oldPensacola, FloridaFederal prosecutors say Tristan Stevens, a computer engineering student at the University of West Florida, clashed with police at theFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Stevens pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A Bench Trial was held 8/29/2022-9/7/2022. On 9/13/2022 Stevens was found guilty on nine charges - five felony charges and four misdemeanor charges. Sentenced 3/10/2023 to 5 years incarceration; 2 years supervised release; Special Assessment of $570; Restitution of $2,000

John Herbert Strand37 years oldBeverly Hills, CaliforniaFederal prosecutors say that they received "many" tips regarding John Herbert Strand's alleged participation in the rioting at the Capitol.Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Strand pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. A trial by jury on 9/27/2022 found him guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 6/1/2023 to 32 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; a special assessment of $170; Restitution of $2,000; a $10,000 fine
Isaac Steve Sturgeon32 years oldDillon, MontanaA couple of weeks after the insurrection, Isaac Steve Sturgeon got on a flight to Kenya with a return ticketFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings (Source)Sturgeon pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 5/23/2023. Sentencing set for 8/25/2023

Enrique Tarrio38 years oldMiami, FloridaAs his fellow Proud Boys allegedly entered the Senate chamber of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Enrique TarrioFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting (2 counts); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2 counts); (Source)Tarrio pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury selection began 12/19/2022. On 5/4/2023, the jury found Tarrio Guilty on six charges: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging any Duties; Civil Disorder; Destruction of Government Property (fence). Not Guilty on one charge: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. No verdict on two charges: Destruction of Gov’t Property (window); Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. Sentencing set for 9/5/2023

Kenneth Joseph Owen Thomas38 years oldEast Liverpool, OhioFederal prosecutors say that Kenneth Joseph Owen Thomas also goes by the alias "Pi Annon" (sometimes spelled "Pi Anon") andFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (5 counts); Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Thomas pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial on 6/1/2023 found him Guilty on seven counts; Not Guilty on three counts; and no consensus on two counts which were dismissed. Sentencing reset for 10/11/2023

Dustin Byron Thompson36 years oldColumbus, OhioDustin Thompson and Robert Lyon, who is also facing charges related to the Capitol riot, drove to Washington, D.C., togetherFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Theft of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Thompson pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty by Jury Trial on 4/14/2022 of all charges. Sentenced 11/18/2022 to 36 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $2,000 in restitution; $2,000 fine; $195 special assessment

Edward Vallejo63 years oldPhoenix, ArizonaFederal prosecutors allege that Edward Vallejo, along with other members of the anti-government group the Oath Keepers, committed seditious conspiracyFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties (Source)Vallejo pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial held 12/6/2022-1/23/2023. He was found Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 6/1/2023 to 36 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release (including the first 12 months to be served on location monitoring); $400 special assessment

Hector Emanuel Vargas Santos28 years oldJersey City, New JerseyMultiple witnesses have allegedly come forward identifying Hector Vargas Santos as a member of the mob inside the Capitol onFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Vargas Santos pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury Trial held from 12/6/2022-12/12/2022. He was found Guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 4/21/2023 to 4 months incarceration; 12 months supervised release; $2,500 Fine; $500 Restitution; Special Assessment $70

Jessica Marie Watkins38 years oldChampaign County, OhioFederal prosecutors say Jessica Watkins, a U.S. Army veteran, was among the "most extreme insurgents" who took part in theFederal: Seditious Conspiracy; Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting (Source)Watkins pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial began on 9/27/2022. On 11/29/2022, Watkins was found Guilty on four charges: Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging Any Duties; Civil Disorder. Sentenced on 5/26/2023 to 102 months incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; $400 special assessment
William Wright Watson23 years oldAuburn, AlabamaAccording to a criminal complaint, William Watson traveled to Washington, D.C., to "support the patriots, support Trump, support freedom. ...Federal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Watson pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. He was found Guilty 11/18/2022 by the Court after agreeing to a stipulated set of facts on two charges: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon. The other charges are dismissed. Sentenced on 3/9/2023 to 36 Months of incarceration with credit for time served; 3 years of Supervised Release; Special Assessment of $200
Thomas Webster54 years oldFlorida, New YorkThomas Webster is identified in court documents as a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and as a retired New York CityFederal: Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence within the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Webster pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Convicted on all charges in a jury trial held 4/25/2022-5/2/2022. Sentenced 9/2/2022 to 10 years incarceration; 3 years of supervised release; $2,060 in restitution; $510 special assessment
Bradley Wayne Weeks43 years oldMacclenny, FloridaAccording to charging documents, Bradley Weeks allegedly shot video from a Capitol terrace on Jan. 6, 2021, first of theFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Weeks pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges at a Bench trial on 12/9/2022. Sentenced on 8/16/2023 to 10 months incarceration; 24 months supervised release; Special Assessment of $170; Restitution of $2000; Fine of $500

Sandra Pomeroy Weyer57 years oldMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania“Did u see the woman that got shot,” someone texted Sandra Pomeroy Weyer the day after the siege on theFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Weyer pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 6/6/2023. Sentencing set for 9/14/2023
Riley June Williams22 years oldHarrisburg, PennsylvaniaAccording to court documents, the authorities have a host of video evidence against Riley June Williams. Among other things, sheFederal: Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Theft of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Williams pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial held 11/7/2022-11/21/2022. Found guilty of civil disorder; assaulting, resisting or impeding law enforcement officers; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building; and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building. The jury was unable to reach a verdict on two other charges. Sentenced on 3/23/2023 to 36 months of incarceration; 36 months of supervised release; Community service of 150 hours; Restitution of $2,000; special assessment of $270
Anthony Robert Williams45 years oldSouthgate, MichiganAnthony Robert Williams was initially identified when a witness contacted the FBI and cellular data was used to locate himFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Williams pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Jury trial found Williams Guilty on all charges on 6/30/2022. Sentenced on 9/16/2022 to 60 months incarceration; 36 months supervised release; $5,000 fine; $2,000 restitution; $170 special assessment

Christopher John Worrell49 years oldNaples, FloridaAn FBI tipster alleges Facebook videos show Christopher Worrell is a member of the Proud Boys who traveled to WashingtonFederal: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (Source)Worrell pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Bench trial began 4/27/2023. On 5/12/2023, he was found Guilty on all charges.

Donnie Duane WrenMississippiIn February, the independent investigative group operating under the name Sedition Hunters, identified Donnie Duane Wren as having participated inFederal: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (Source)Wren pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. On 5/5/2023, a jury found him Guilty on three charges: Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; and Not Guilty of the other four charges. Sentencing reset for 10/16/2023

Isaac Samuel Yoder32 years oldNevada, MissouriTwenty days after the riots at the U.S. Capitol, an anonymous tipster wrote to the FBI: “I was made awareFederal: Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (Source)Yoder pleaded Not Guilty to all charges. Found Guilty on all charges in a Bench trial on 5/26/2023. Sentenced on 8/25/2023 to 12 months incarceration; 12 months supervised release; special assessment of $70; a fine of $1,000; restitution of $500
9/2/2023 7:24 AM (edited)
the above muffer effers are in jail because they think their love of country is greater than mine

because they think their vote is worth more than mine

now a few of them skated

welcome to the justice system

but the rest i hope they enjoy their stay

silly cosplay dingbats

it's all fun and games until someone loses an aye
9/2/2023 7:39 AM
Hey, why not just mail us all the book? Ever heard of flooding?? You just did it
9/2/2023 8:12 AM
TY Bags!!!

And FU LNF!!!

Waz a matter................Can't handle REALITY!!
9/2/2023 9:25 AM
◂ Prev 1...908|909|910|911|912...923 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.