TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Trump’s defense is that he is so dumb - how dumb is he - and so stupid that he really believed that he won the election.
8/2/2023 6:41 PM

Rachel Maddow Snorts Line Of Coke On Air To Prove It’s No Big Deal
MEDIA· Jul 7, 2023 · BabylonBee.com?

U.S. — In a thrilling viral television moment, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow snorted a line of cocaine on air to prove to the world that it's a completely natural substance and no big deal at all.

"MAGA Republicans are losing their minds over coke being found in the White House, and they really need to calm down," said Maddow as she sectioned out a line of powder on her news desk. "This is a completely common and harmless substance that lots of Presidential administrations have taken to increase their performance. YOLO, folks!"

She then pulled out a straw and snorted loudly in front of her shocked producers.

Sources say she then blew through her entire lineup on the economy, reproductive rights, and LGBTQ protests in the next 60 seconds followed by unscripted rants about DeSantis, foreign terrorism, Indiana Jones, extraterrestrials, inflation, Ukraine, climate change, junk fees, monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox, and "WWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

At publishing time, Hunter Biden had been seen on set under Maddow's desk attempting to snort the leftovers.

8/2/2023 6:53 PM
Shirley you realize it was a joke - satire.
8/2/2023 8:16 PM

8/2/2023 9:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
IMO

I don’t believe in hell but If there is a hell I have serious doubts that your dad is in the bad place but re Trump I’m sure that his ticket has already been paid for. And I picture the takers from the movie Ghost.

Hell to the Chief.
8/6/2023 11:14 AM
I can't understand why nobody wants to use the "T" word.
I understand the legalities involved regarding the difficulty of PROVING such a charge...........but on just an elementary,
basic level of logic that is EXACTLY what Trump did and is. He committed TREASON and is a TRAITOR and ought to be punished accordingly.
FULL STOP!

8/6/2023 11:38 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/6/2023 11:38:00 AM (view original):
I can't understand why nobody wants to use the "T" word.
I understand the legalities involved regarding the difficulty of PROVING such a charge...........but on just an elementary,
basic level of logic that is EXACTLY what Trump did and is. He committed TREASON and is a TRAITOR and ought to be punished accordingly.
FULL STOP!

It is true. Lock him up should be first.
electric shock treatment should be in the cards.
8/6/2023 12:09 PM
SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY

INSURRECTION

TREASON

hang him. hang him high
8/6/2023 1:57 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/6/2023 6:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/2/2023 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Trump’s defense is that he is so dumb - how dumb is he - and so stupid that he really believed that he won the election.
I have not seen one demo who comes even close to matching Trump for brains. Everything the man says about the world situation is spot on. Biden doesn't even know what is going on, and he is delusional

I am not saying the man is flawless, but he beats the living crap out of his enemies
you obviously haven't been paying attention. My brothers' cats are more intelligent than Trump. The man can't spell, or speak. Talk about delusional, Trump takes the cake. He does not have any idea what reality is like.
8/6/2023 7:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/7/2023 4:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/6/2023 7:35:00 PM (view original):
I have not seen one demo who comes even close to matching Trump for brains. Everything the man says about the world situation is spot on. Biden doesn't even know what is going on, and he is delusional

I am not saying the man is flawless, but he beats the living crap out of his enemies
you obviously haven't been paying attention. My brothers' cats are more intelligent than Trump. The man can't spell, or speak. Talk about delusional, Trump takes the cake. He does not have any idea what reality is like.
Do you actually believe that Joe Biden cares about the people more than does DJT? Do ya? I am not surprised, but you have no argument that supports Joey boy. and Trump has more brains that then rest of the lefties put together. that isn't saying much, though
Who was the first autocratic leader of world history that you were fascinated by And you felt admiration for?

Dont be coy. Tell your truth.
8/7/2023 9:25 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/7/2023 4:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/6/2023 7:35:00 PM (view original):

Do you actually believe that Joe Biden cares about the people more than does DJT? Do ya? I am not surprised, but you have no argument that supports Joey boy. and Trump has more brains that then rest of the lefties put together. that isn't saying much, though
yes. Not sure how much Biden actually cares about people, but I know he cares more than Trump. Trump cares about no one but Trump. If you weren't so blind, you'd see that. A rock in my backyard has more brains than Donald Trump.

As far as arguing to support Biden, what makes you think I am a fan of Biden?
8/7/2023 1:35 PM

Disgraced FBI Official Charles McGonigal Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy

McGonigal was a key figure in creating the Russian Hoax. He’s the guy who received the allegation made by Australian High Commissioner to the UK Alexander Downer that Trump campaign aid George Papadopoulos said the Russians have “dirt on Hillary.” For a trip down memory lane, read Was a Drunken Conversation Really All the Probable Cause the FBI Needed to Investigate a Presidential Campaign?

While the media is harping on the “Russian oligarch” narrative because they can never admit Hillary Clinton’s opposition research team thoroughly punked them, it is useful to remember that in 2009, FBI Director Robert Mueller approached Deripaska about funding a private effort to locate American citizen, former FBI agent, and suspected CIA asset Robert Levinson who had gone missing in Iran. More memories can be found at There Might Be a Very Good Reason Why Mueller Is Not Indicting Paul Manafort’s Russian Business Partner. Even as the Russia Hoax was unfolding, Hillary’s oppo team at Fusion GPS was working on getting sanctions removed from Deripaska, which is the same activity that got McGonigal indicted; see
New York Times Forced To “Correct” Major Story on the Manafort Case. I don’t know the trajectory of McGonigal’s career, but it is entirely possible he was in the New York Field Office when Mueller tried to turn Deripaska into an FBI asset.

8/16/2023 3:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...907|908|909|910|911...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.