ODL67 Completed Trades & Commentary Topic

You're desperate. You have responded to nothing I said above. That is because that is what happened.

i have the sitemails to prove it. I have the posts to prove it. That is what happened.

I repeatedly asked you to get lost and retire, yet you keep saying things.

what is it that you hope to accomplish? I'm quite serious; I can't figure it out.
3/19/2018 2:00 AM
What is there to respond to? Some hilarious bullshit you made up? Ok. brb.

(while I'm doing that, why don't you respond to the actual informative post I made instead of making personal attacks, which, might I remind you, were started by you)
3/19/2018 2:04 AM
What attacks? They may feel like attacks, but they really aren't. I keep asking you to remove yourself from the situation, but for some reason you refuse.
3/19/2018 2:07 AM
but what if everyone believed in LOVE?
3/19/2018 2:07 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 3/19/2018 1:44:00 AM (view original):
I'm going to post publicly what I just messaged you:

"Let me spell it out for you:

1. I asked questions in the TEPL.
2. You were too embarrassed to answer me without stating what an inconvenience it was.
3. We had that whole LeBron thing.
4. I offered to give him to jcred.
5. You didn't take me up on that.
6. You barge into ODL, where you have no business being, and laugh at my opinions.

I'm the good guy in all of this. You're the jerk. I shall communicate this narrative, and it will become glaringly obvious.

You have no recourse here. Better just retire."
okay, here we go:

1. Yes, you asked a lot of questions. I seriously wondered if you were handicapped by some of them.
2. Embarrassed? Huh? More like frustrated because anybody that went to at least public schools should have understood everything said. You were literally the only person confused about everything you were confused about, so... ???
3. What? I messed up & used the wrong lottery dates and correctly gave you the correct result? Okay...
4. That was super nice & unnecessary of you, so not sure what this has to do with me & you.
5. Why would I? Why is this a problem?
6. This is a public forum. I was discussing things I saw with people who have a similar interest as me: this sim. I didn't laugh at anybody's opinions... not until a long, long way down the road, but okay.

At this point, neither of us is the good guy. The sheer fact that we're even debating this on a public forum gives credence to that. The bottom line is that you take **** too personally, and I can't resist a debate, good or bad.

Happy?
3/19/2018 2:09 AM
Posted by copernicus on 3/19/2018 2:07:00 AM (view original):
BUT!!!!
3/19/2018 2:10 AM
I call for a mistrial. The defendant pleaded MY case for me.

Jury to reconvene on the 12th of never.

adjourned!
3/19/2018 2:10 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 3/18/2018 10:42:00 PM (view original):
“But since I don’t care what you think, let me educate you so that you think like me.”

Stop.
This, after a serious post breaking down the reason for why I wasn't doing the exact thing you asked me to do. Remember that?
3/19/2018 2:11 AM
What happened was you said you weren't interested. I decided I was never going to have that conversation, so I gave up.

Not long after, you decided you were going to answer my question.

i was confused. I didn't understand the shift in policy.

unfortunately, I had already given up on a statistical analysis, so I just resorted to facetiousness.
3/19/2018 2:14 AM
Posted by copernicus on 3/19/2018 2:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by copernicus on 3/19/2018 2:07:00 AM (view original):
BUT!!!!
You know how this goes. It's going to be a long commentary thread.
3/19/2018 2:14 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 3/18/2018 9:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 3/18/2018 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Why would I waste both of our time by doing that? You act like you know who every single person is going to take from this point out. You act like you know who everybody is going to use from the undrafted pool. You don't. I could take his team, take players that don't even drafted, and probably lead the league in board differential (at least be top 5). I could probably do the same with almost any other squad here as well. You act like it's all settled when in reality, only 25% of his team has been drafted. Barely more than that has been drafted in the league.
And you act like you invented the SIM
Oh, look, there you go, even before the other one.
3/19/2018 2:15 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 3/18/2018 9:45:00 PM (view original):
I’ll tell you why: so you could show me what you know and I can show you what I see. We could have found some common ground. You don’t seem interested in that, which is fine, but then you have to live with me not agreeing with you. Can you?
And the reason why I decided to break it down statistically.
3/19/2018 2:16 AM
BUT!!!!!!
3/19/2018 2:16 AM
Too late, man. I had already decided to meet you under the troll bridge.
3/19/2018 2:18 AM
Industry secret: Bill Gates and Neil DeGrasse Tyson don't use the word "dumb."
3/19/2018 2:19 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...30 Next ▸
ODL67 Completed Trades & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.