Changes within the last 3050 days...
- If a team schedules several practice laps on the same day at the same track, the team will sometimes get additional practice runs at no cost. There was a bug where the Inbox correspondence was being sent regarding this, but the extra practice wasn't scheduled because the 500 lap maximum was exceeded. This bug has been fixed so the correspondence is no longer sent.
- Improved the racing logic that dealt with damaged parts. Increased the likelihood of breakdowns when parts are closer to the maxed out damage zone and also adjusted downward several other performance factors during the race.
- Corrected a bug where a driver/chief would see rating decreases when you wouldn't expect it (experience going down, for example). It was tied to crew members being much younger than the ideal age at a racing level.
- Corrected a bug in Internet Explorer 8 where you could not add a crew or sponsor to your hiring center by clicking on the "+" button on the search page.
- Corrected a bug with the end of season Level Advancement email where it was listing the incorrect amount of cash needed to advance levels. The new value matches what is used on the Office...Level Advancement page and the Player's Guide.
- Corrected a bug where a team could discard a part while it was being built or overhauled which was resulting in a free discarding and the ability for other teams to purchase a part for free.
- Corrected a bug in which a crew chief's upgrade improvements for the season were not factoring into new parts being built or overhauled.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.