RANGERS ROCK II-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Topic

As a long time Ranger fan (early 80's), its difficult to enjoy a team not filled with overpaid, underachieving superstars. In the real world, Gaborik scores 36 goals in 58 games with many in 6-2 wins/losses. This 5 men back, 50% of the shots are from an 87 degree angle is just tough to watch. Go Rangers still!!!
5/12/2012 10:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by nmchnv on 5/12/2012 10:15:00 PM (view original):
As a long time Ranger fan (early 80's), its difficult to enjoy a team not filled with overpaid, underachieving superstars. In the real world, Gaborik scores 36 goals in 58 games with many in 6-2 wins/losses. This 5 men back, 50% of the shots are from an 87 degree angle is just tough to watch. Go Rangers still!!!
that's my point in another thread.  5 men back does work - all 4 teams left this season use 5 men back.  It's nice when your favorite team wins, but really a boring style of hockey to watch.  It's the same as basketball and zone defence - effective but sucks the life out of the game.
5/13/2012 10:05 AM
Henry Lundquist will be the difference here.    Brodeur a valiant warrior, but he is runnin' on fumes only, now.
5/15/2012 10:42 PM
I love how NBC immediately cuts to Tortarella after a penalty praying that he screams "****" while on camera.  Then Pierre McGuire decides to dump the argument between DeBeer and Torts... why bother?  Not like I hadn't heard **** fifty other times already during the game!
5/22/2012 10:17 AM
1940!
5/26/2012 7:20 AM
Look at the bright side....the Rangers tripled the number of playoff series won under the leadership of Glen Sather.
5/26/2012 12:55 PM

Rangers are some 20m+ under the cap. They will extend Del Zotto but Parise is saying he wont sign with the Blueshirts and the next avail is the Prince of Darkness. I hope we dont revert back to the Rangers of years past and throw something like a 5 yr, 42m at Satan.

6/24/2012 6:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...113 Next ▸
RANGERS ROCK II-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.