we promised him starts and playing time

gave him neither

well hell he ain that good why should we

you know what he said to us?

Coach, I'm really expecting that one of two things will happen over the next couple of games - I'll either be starting, like you promised, or I'll be looking for another program. Your move.

my move is Pack your bags kid -- you ain that good

4/20/2024 3:39 PM
Sometimes I wish we had the option to challenge this comment. Give me a check box that says "Don't let the door hit you on your out!" Then the recruit can say "See ya!" or "Sorry, I'll stick it out for the team."
4/21/2024 7:40 PM
he came back today with

Coach, I'm really expecting that one of two things will happen over the next couple of games - I'll either be playing more, like you promised, or I'll be looking for another program. Your move.

i did manage to get him a start as we are down to playing patsies and running out the string

so maybe this one was solely in response to lack of promised playing time

4/21/2024 10:48 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.