Fumbling and interception issues Topic

What do I need to practice more to cut down on my RB fumbling or my QB throwing interceptions?
4/19/2024 4:06 PM
If you have FR or SO QB's and RB's that are doing it then I would say don't worry it is par for the course. If it is a lot when they are Seniors and even against terrible teams would I worry about it. I believe for RB's you would look at Hands and Strength. For QB's I would look at GI, Technique and Strength. If the interceptions come when throwing long or deep passes, then stop doing it. Go short and medium especially if you have a lower strength QB.

Practicing certain areas of a player's game will help him improve his skills. See the following table for a general (not position specific) list of how each area may impact a player's game:

Practicing Improves
Conditioning Athleticism, Speed, Durability, Stamina
Blocking Blocking, Technique
Tackling Tackling, Technique
Pass Routes Elusiveness, Technique
Hands Hands, Technique
Strength Strength, Athleticism, Durability
Agility Elusivness, Athleticism, Speed
Kicking Technique
Punting Technique
Study Film Game Instinct, Technique
Passing Technique
4/19/2024 5:10 PM (edited)
also, Formation IQ, I feel, is the main attribute that directly affects ints for QBs
4/22/2024 11:40 AM
Fumbling and interception issues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.